View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
889. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.29%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.51%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.51%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.29%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

77 8.66%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.17%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.07%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.76%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

25 2.81%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.29%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.74%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.81%
Page 296 of 1130 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396796 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 16944

Loving the artwork for NA #6, like others I'm not the biggest fan of Billy's new design but it's grown on me a little bit. Still can't stand the hair though :/

Teen Iceman should date Striker, it would be nice just to see Striker again point blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan615 View Post
    Loving the artwork for NA #6, like others I'm not the biggest fan of Billy's new design but it's grown on me a little bit. Still can't stand the hair though :/

Teen Iceman should date Striker, it would be nice just to see Striker again point blank.
    I've already stated I'd rather see him with Anole, but what about Greymalkin?
    Or if you really want to go outside of the X-family, I'd suggest Cullen Bloodstone. I find him a far more interesting character than Striker.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    I've already stated I'd rather see him with Anole, but what about Greymalkin?
    Or if you really want to go outside of the X-family, I'd suggest Cullen Bloodstone. I find him a far more interesting character than Striker.
    I'd be fine with any of those choices tbh, it'd just be interesting to see how Teen Iceman handles relationships vs Adult Iceman, same people with totally different coming out experiences! Striker reminded me of Adult Bobby, totally repressed and made certain comments or jokes to hide his vulnerability, seeing him date a younger, more open Bobby might be interesting, but I think Anole, Cullen and Graymalkin would be interesting choices as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

Awwww Nawwwww Billyyyyyyyy!!!
    This cover looks awesome. Billy's powers are exceptionally vast and I feel like he has a ton of potential.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Well I wouldn't want him.
    Aside from the fact that I'm more into guys with a swimmer's build (wide chest, thin waist), he's always seemed like an immense arse to me.
    I don't find Hercules attractive in the least.
    Try the new series. He's basically stopped his decades-long binge and is taking things more seriously. It addresses the things you don't like, and also, man candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

Awwww Nawwwww Billyyyyyyyy!!!
    Oh, Kaplan, you adorably endless ****-up.

Justified Ancient of MuMu wonderlad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    Try the new series. He's basically stopped his decades-long binge and is taking things more seriously. It addresses the things you don't like, and also, man candy.
    Reading Stern's Avengers I couldn't stand Herc because he was so misogynistic and such a doofus. But yeah he seems to have grown up a bit. And beardy lumberjacks are all the rage so I'm joining the queue. It's interesting how in my early twenties my "type" was so limited but now I'm open to all kinds of guys (as long as they look after themselves).

I tried the first issue and I'm not impressed.
    Especially the idea that Hercules has existed much longer under diferent names rubs me the wrong way. Not in the least because it simply doesn't work with how Marvel has presented its pantheons so far, with each one being a very distinct seperate pantheon. So Hercules having been a member of earlier pantheons doesn't work. Even more so if he's still the son of Zeus.

I tried the first issue and I'm not impressed.
    Especially the idea that Hercules has existed much longer under diferent names rubs me the wrong way. Not in the least because it simply doesn't work with how Marvel has presented its pantheons so far, with each one being a very distinct seperate pantheon. So Hercules having been a member of earlier pantheons doesn't work. Even more so if he's still the son of Zeus.
    It seems they're going for syncretism with the Olympic pantheon. Which I'm okay with, because the Asgardians were shown to be more a type of alien than a legit type of deity, whereas the Olympians are fully immortal and magical. And they're also tied into the other pantheons much more closely, such as Gaia being one of the original gods and Mikaboshi being a similarly ancient being. They've been moving in this direction for a while.

But, clearly it isn't to your tastes, and I respect that.

(But seriously, dude is a hot!)

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

But seriously, dude is a hot!)
    I'm not even into bears, but yes.

I don't think Hercules can be considered a bear,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't think Hercules can be considered a bear,lol.
    Right.
    Hercules is just pure BEAST.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

I think Hercules is really hot but the whole debacle about his sexuality has soured me on the character.

As for teen Iceman I'd really prefer him to date Anole. Striker and Cullen Bloodstone are good characters with lots of potential but Striker was killed in Secret Wars and it's not clear if we'll ever see him again.

I don't think anything that happened in Secret Wars really counts. A lot of characters died.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    I think Hercules is really hot but the whole debacle about his sexuality has soured me on the character.

As for teen Iceman I'd really prefer him to date Anole. Striker and Cullen Bloodstone are good characters with lots of potential but Striker was killed in Secret Wars and it's not clear if we'll ever see him again.
    Uh, that wasn't 616 Striker. That was just a random Striker from a random alternate Earth.
    And even if it was 616 Striker. Between the last days of 616, the mini with the 616 and 1616 in one domain and Secret Wars itself, many 616 characters have died and have now come back to life.
    But like I said, the Striker that died is not 616 Striker. There's no reason whatsoever to think that he died.