View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 356 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456856 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 16975
    Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Milton, he's hot but doesn't seem a Gambit-type guy.
    But you are forgiven since every time a new main inhuman shows up people try to compare they with some already existing x-person. Like comparing Hellion with Grid or Gorgon with Prof X just because they both have the same disability.
    Everything Lives!

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

It was a joke based on their similar appearance, hot, longish dark hair, facial scruff (is it weird the thing I find most attractive are the eyebrows?). I'm sure the characters won't really be at all the same, and I get that there are some X-fans who are oddly defensive about the Inhumans, but I'm not one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Assgardian View Post
    So I just finished Avengers Arena, and I love Cullen! Gonna pick up Undercover now. I really hope he's utilized again soon, although I guess that's hoping too much.
    I really want to see Cullen again as well, Dennis Hopeless did say that there's a high chance we'll be seeing the avengers arena kids in All-New X-Men so fingers crossed! (Would also love to see him interact with Bobby )

Also in regards to Karma being in the film, I'm not too hopeful. Pretty much for the reasons Tiamatty stated and because she really isn't all that used in Claremont's run iirc? (assuming the film is based on his run).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan615 View Post
    (Would also love to see him interact with Bobby )
    Now that you mention it, I do have to agree.

Also in regards to Karma being in the film, I'm not too hopeful. Pretty much for the reasons Tiamatty stated and because she really isn't all that used in Claremont's run iirc? (assuming the film is based on his run).
    Yeah, they said they're going for the young adult market with New Mutants, so I do have some more hope for queer chars in it than re the main series, but I'm not exactly radiating with optimism.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

I really want to see Cullen again as well, Dennis Hopeless did say that there's a high chance we'll be seeing the avengers arena kids in All-New X-Men so fingers crossed! (Would also love to see him interact with Bobby )

Oh gosh, I didn't realize Hopeless was the writer behind All-New X-Men. I haven't been enjoying that series lately! Mainly because I don't think Laura sounds like herself whatsoever. He wrote her fine in Arena, but then again she didn't really say anything too complex besides how to murder people. I'd love to see Bobby and Cullen meet though! Could be a fun pairing.
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

BANNED

Oh gosh, I didn't realize Hopeless was the writer behind All-New X-Men. I haven't been enjoying that series lately! Mainly because I don't think Laura sounds like herself whatsoever. He wrote her fine in Arena, but then again she didn't really say anything too complex besides how to murder people. I'd love to see Bobby and Cullen meet though! Could be a fun pairing.
    I haven't heard of Cullen. *googles Cullen* I instantly love this character! Bobby/Cullen now!

All-New X-Men has been my fav book so far this year! So many great character moments! There's a reason why Laura is behaving the way she is; also don't forget she has a history of dealing with self harm which is why I believe she's acting the way she is, she just lost a father figure after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I haven't heard of Cullen. *googles Cullen* I instantly love this character! Bobby/Cullen now!
    Welcome to the club

Holy crap if Bobby and Cullen meet I am going to squee so hard. (Because I totally don't think about writing fanfic with these two, nope, not at all <_<)

I didn't think of Bobby/Cullen before (mostly because I hadn't considered the possibility of him showing up in All-New), but I quite like the idea of them as a couple.
    I'd be more than okay with them together, but Cullen would need to become a permanent part of the cast. I want him to be in a book again.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    I didn't think of Bobby/Cullen before (mostly because I hadn't considered the possibility of him showing up in All-New), but I quite like the idea of them as a couple.
    I'd be more than okay with them together, but Cullen would need to become a permanent part of the cast. I want him to be in a book again.
    I didn't care for Arena or Undercover, but I second this on general principle. It'd be a cop-out to give Bobby a love interest, then make it an LDR.

My own preference would be for Bobby to start dating a cute waiter. Named Zack, or something else starting with 'Z'. As a nice callback to his relationship with Zelda in the Silver Age.

He can move onto dating other superheroes after that relationship ends. But I want that callback.

Read BP today. This looks like the makings of two awesome new adversaries (not necessarily a villains). I don't want to spoil but clearly I'm posting in this thread about it for a reason.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Read BP today. This looks like the makings of two awesome new adversaries (not necessarily a villains). I don't want to spoil but clearly I'm posting in this thread about it for a reason.
    Sounds good to me. I'd like to see more LGBT villains/antagonists.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Having read the issue, I can second that the ladies in question are indeed awesome. But I'm not letting myself get attached either.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Having read the issue, I can second that the ladies in question are indeed awesome. But I'm not letting myself get attached either.
    I don't think Coates will do it, but if they prove popular I wouldn't put it past a future writer to fridge one of them.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum