View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 422 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432472522922 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 16974
    Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm dying.

And I actually tagged Sandoval on TT. I hope it's not too rude.
    HAHAHAHA, I love that this is exactly how I expect that to have gone
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

I'm dying.

And I actually tagged Sandoval on TT. I hope it's not too rude.
    What's the image attached?
    It won't show up on my screen for some reason. Its just an itty bitty box icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    What's the image attached?
    It won't show up on my screen for some reason. Its just an itty bitty box icon.
    Do you know the "It is too late mother, I have seen everything" meme? Is with Teddy and Billy instead, Billy sees Sasuke and then he becomes Sandoval Billy.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Do you know the "It is too late mother, I have seen everything" meme? Is with Teddy and Billy instead, Billy sees Sasuke and then he becomes Sandoval Billy.
    I mean you do have to wonder why how the muscles happened.

Probably magic.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

No. I'm not familiar.
    Is there a link to it online I could check out?
    Why was it sent to Sandoval?

No. I'm not familiar.
    That's the original. Hope that one works.

No. I'm not familiar.

http://i.imgur.com/bxCRIcl.jpg

I've went ahead and rehosted it for you.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

EDIT:

Thanks gang. Way to join together and help me "see everything"

I appreciate it greatly. Hilarious too.

No. I'm not familiar.
    Because people hate Sandoval's art and feel that's a good enough reason to be an arse?

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    Because people hate Sandoval's art and feel that's a good enough reason to be an arse?
    Oh well THAT seems unkind.
    Regardless of whether we like his art or not, he needn't be taunted for it.
    The man is still a talented artist, whether folks enjoy it or not, we all (all?) seem to still be following the book.
    No need to be mean about it.

EDIT:

Thanks gang. Way to join together and help me "see everything"

I appreciate it greatly. Hilarious too.
    You're quite welcome! I'm glad to be of help.

Oh well THAT seems unkind.
    Regardless of whether we like his art or not, he needn't be taunted for it.
    The man is still a talented artist, whether folks enjoy it or not, we all (all?) seem to still be following the book.
    No need to be mean about it.
    I mean, yeah. Most of us couldn't draw like he does.

That said, his Joe Mad'ing of Billy went a bit (or way) too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    You're quite welcome! I'm glad to be of help.

I mean, yeah. Most of us couldn't draw like he does.

That said, his Joe Mad'ing of Billy went a bit (or way) too far.
    Well, of course, its completely absurd and if the costume wasn't as accurate as it was we wouldn't even realize it was Billy, but his body structure really applied to everyone.

Despite our own prejudices and preferences as to how Billy (and whomever else for that matter) ought to be represented in comics (much like fans of Carol Danvers and the ongoing arguments about how feminine she does or does not appear since her relaunch/haircut) we as fans and supporters of these characters shouldn't stoop to shaming or harassing members of the creative team working hard to bring these characters to life (however aesthetically displeasing).

And please allow me to clarify further -- I don't intend for my post to be directed AT you, dear Endsong, so much as a general discussion point spurred by one of your posts. <wink>
    And lastly, thank you yet again for bringing that hilarious meme to my attention.

Well, of course, its completely absurd and if the costume wasn't as accurate as it was we wouldn't even realize it was Billy, but his body structure really applied to everyone.

Despite our own prejudices and preferences as to how Billy (and whomever else for that matter) ought to be represented in comics (much like fans of Carol Danvers and the ongoing arguments about how feminine she does or does not appear since her relaunch/haircut) we as fans and supporters of these characters shouldn't stoop to shaming or harassing members of the creative team working hard to bring these characters to life (however aesthetically displeasing).

And please allow me to clarify further -- I don't intend for my post to be directed AT you, dear Endsong, so much as a general discussion point spurred by one of your posts. <wink>
    And lastly, thank you yet again for bringing that hilarious meme to my attention.
    Wouldn't be actually on me, since I posted here and tagged Sandoval? But I didn't really said anything, it can be seen as just a funny image I guess?

Oh no, let me clarify - I was actually intending to mostly be agreeing with you, but I don't think I got that I got that across as well as I intended to!

I think criticizing the interpretation of how a character is drawn is completely fine as long as it's done tastefully and constructively, but when you resort to actually, well... bullying the artists, in this case Sandoval, you've gone way too far and it's unfortunate but it happens a lot. I don't think anyone bashed, say, Ben Caldwell for drawing Carol as especially masculine - especially when that turned out to be an effect of her powers.

Any time!

Wouldn't be actually on me, since I posted here and tagged Sandoval? But I didn't really said anything, it can be seen as just a funny image I guess?
    Well, I mean, as long as there wasn't some kind of malicious message included. He may very well find it humorous.