View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 430 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530930 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 16972

Quote Originally Posted by teamhawkeyes View Post
    Yeah, he's only available to unlock until 6:00 pm EST today.

I knew nothing about this guy before the game. A quick wiki search makes it pretty clear he is 1) very awesome and 2) very dead. Reeeealllly hoping this means they somehow plan on bringing him back in the comics. Otherwise his inclusion in the game seems kind of strange.
    Well that really sucks.
    Knowing they added Brian, I would actually download this game. But if I can't even get him if I download it now, then there's no point.
    How disappointing.

I like to think that their hair is black with some white stripes, like Rogue
    And I'm quite happy with Brian on Avengers Academy, but I thought that game was completely boring. About choosing him instead of any other character... Well, if you look at the roster, some of the choices are kinda untraditional. I guess the devs just bring who they want instead of who's more popular or important.

SQUEAL!!!! I got him, YEY!!!!! And he's already flirting with Loki. Our first ever openly LGBT computer game character. SQUEAL!!!

image.jpg
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Since I don't play but I am quite interested to see where it goes, please continue to post updates if anything happens with him in the game. I'll play vicariously through you

Yeah, I saw on Loki thread that they have some flirting. I know that game is supposed to have some dating/matchmaking thing, but I don't know if it's out yet... I wonder if you can pair he and Loki.

Really happy to see some LGBT inclusion in Marvel Academy, also it's nice to see some positivity in this thread again

I miss Northstar, he (and a ton of other X characters) has been MIA for too long. Our queer characters shouldn't be (and aren't) interchangeable, I'd like to see more than one or two being used at a time.
    "It's not about adding diversity for the sake of diversity, it's about subtracting homogeneity for the sake of realism."
    -Mary Robinette Kowal

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan615 View Post
    Really happy to see some LGBT inclusion in Marvel Academy, also it's nice to see some positivity in this thread again

I miss Northstar, he (and a ton of other X characters) has been MIA for too long. Our queer characters shouldn't be (and aren't) interchangeable, I'd like to see more than one or two being used at a time.
    Finally you showed up man, I've been waiting all day to see you. It's your birthday today, right?

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

What an odd character to randomly have appear in the game.

I can only assume an MCU appearance can't be far behind given that the synergy in this game is recognisable TV/Film characters on the whole.

You'd think Living Lightning or Striker might have been a better option over a long dead character whose been replaced.

Ah well, it's all good, as long as we're getting LGBT characters openly appearing!
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

A big happy birthday to Wiccan615, my bestest friend!
    Last edited by MasterOfMagnetism; 06-15-2016 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan615 View Post

I think its a huge disservice that Northstar has disappeared. It felt like he had finally been working his way up to a main stay with Astonishing and then Amazing. You'd think Marvel would want to push him more. But I guess he got the boot for Iceman.

HBD! (If its your B-Day, heck even if its not!)
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I think its a huge disservice that Northstar has disappeared. It felt like he had finally been working his way up to a main stay with Astonishing and then Amazing. You'd think Marvel would want to push him more. But I guess he got the boot for Iceman.

I'm kinda hoping that they reveal that Northstar sided with Cyclops in the mysterious incident like Sunfire did.

Also it is his birthday, I confirmed it with him via private message. Everybody wish him a happy birthday!

Happy Birthday, me615! Geminis rock
    And, about Sunfire... I can't stop wanting the thing with Iceman to happen. I know I probably shouldn't, buut =X I have even some puns/jokes on my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Thanks friend <3

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post

It is! And thank you <3

And I agree, why the hell cant we have both?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    And, about Sunfire... I can't stop wanting the thing with Iceman to happen. I know I probably shouldn't, buut =X I have even some puns/jokes on my mind.
    Thank you <3! And omfg I want them to hook up too
    "It's not about adding diversity for the sake of diversity, it's about subtracting homogeneity for the sake of realism."
    -Mary Robinette Kowal

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yes, Geminis do rock.

Yeah I doubt that Sunfire and Iceman are going to hook up now that he left X-Haven, but if you have any good jokes then share them.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Drink sensibly, be awesome, and I hope you get some sweet gifts
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."