View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
889. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.29%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.51%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.51%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.29%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

77 8.66%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.17%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.07%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.76%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

25 2.81%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.29%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.74%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.81%
Page 435 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535935 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 16966

image.jpg

Oh my goodness he fights with a rainbow umbrella gun. I LOVE IT!!!!!
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Technically my Avatar is me. But here is me before a recent stand up show I did. Notice I'm wearing a shirt of Wolverine going through a metal detector. In my show I talked about my unhealthy love of X-Men and called the reviews of Apocalypse a hate crime. haha

I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Very cute NewMutant!

Everyone here is awesome
    "It's not about adding diversity for the sake of diversity, it's about subtracting homogeneity for the sake of realism."
    -Mary Robinette Kowal

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan615 View Post
    Very cute NewMutant!

Everyone here is awesome
    Yeah. I didn't know NewMutant is a stand-up comedian, that's cool.

But I knew Kieran would end up not commenting on me posting what I look like... love you too bitch, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Yeah. I didn't know NewMutant is a stand-up comedian, that's cool.

But I knew Kieran would end up not commenting on me posting what I look like... love you too bitch, lol.
    What's your deal with Kieran? I mean, why are you so obsessed with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    What's your deal with Kieran? I mean, why are you so obsessed with him?
    Lol. It all started as a joke when I started getting friend requests from people, I pointed out that despite Kieran being so friendly to me he never bothered to send me a friend request. I've let the joke snowball for comedic effect. Also there was the thing where he didn't wish me a happy birthday in the LGBT Community thread.

I think the joke is funny, but honestly I'm not even sure if Kieran is aware of it.

Oh and what's your deal with me, huh?
    Last edited by MasterOfMagnetism; 06-16-2016 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Lol. It all started as a joke when I started getting friend requests from people, I pointed out that despite Kieran being so friendly to me he never bothered to send me a friend request. I've let the joke snowball for comedic effect. Also there was the thing where he didn't wish me a happy birthday in the LGBT Community thread.

I think the joke is funny, but honestly I'm not even sure if Kieran is aware of it.

Oh and what's your deal with me, huh?
    I sent you a friend request, so you should just let me have any deal I want with no objections.

I sent you a friend request, so you should just let me have any deal I want with no objections.
    Ha, so you do have a deal with me! I knew it!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Posting this so not everyone has to go onto my profile~

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Now I want this Union Jack guy to come back and bang Loki forever. Marvel pls.
    Well, with everyone telling their stories and everything... I don't have much to tell. To be honest, I'm still on my teens and closeted. I think my mom would surely be acceptive, but I don't know about my dad. We're just not so close, we kinda never really had a relationship... And I think Brazil has an even more homophobic culture than some countries...
    Haha yes Union Jack should bang Loki. You can tell that's all Loki has wanted for ages.

In regards to coming out, don't worry. I was the same. I thought mum would be accepting and dad would have a problem with it. When I eventually came out it turned out he literally didn't care lol. Just come out when you feel ready. Or if ever. That's up to you

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    Hey all

First off... just wanted to share that I had a great time last weekend- saw Florence + The Machine as well as Of Monsters and Men with the guy I've been seeing... AND, we decided to become official as boyfriends.

Also... I read this article http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-your-face-jam and in it, they suggest Marvel comics having Jubilee be asexual...
    What are your guys' thoughts on this? Obviously as a gay man, I have no issue... but as a Jubilee fan... I'm trying to figure if there is any evidence towards this. I know she was bi/lesbian in the Runaways during Secret Wars. I also know that as a vampire, she would have bisexual tendencies (however, she did politely turn down Bling! when the latter tried kissing her.) Before becoming a vampire, however, Jubilee was shown crushing on Robin (DC comics,) Synch, a limo driver in Generation X, Shane Shooter and a human guy from her highschool (Jubilee miniseries,) befriending Rockslide (Wolverine and Jubilee,) and Night Thrasher (New Warriors.) She also admitted to feeling remorse that she and Skin never were able to be intimate and experience being a couple before he passed away.

With that being said, I guess the 616 Jubilee has shown to be more on the straight side of things (although has never really shown to be in a relationship, which is all good,) whereas her other counterparts have been more flexible (which is good, too.) Any thoughts either way on this, or do you feel the author was just naming her as a suggestion?
    Yay to the boyfriends bit! And Florence and the machine! Oh I just adore her. She was one of the first celebs to bring a rainbow flag on stage and show solidarity with the Orlando victims. She's just so fierce. As for Jubes, I wouldn't have a problem with it but I wonder if maybe having an Asian woman as asexual might be a bit of a sterotype? Y'know, the sexless Asian etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    You guys are literally the best, I hope you know that.
    Of course I know . But thanks you too of course.

On my off days I listen to a song called "I'm beautiful" by bette midler and that more than tops up my self esteem lol

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Technically my Avatar is me. But here is me before a recent stand up show I did. Notice I'm wearing a shirt of Wolverine going through a metal detector. In my show I talked about my unhealthy love of X-Men and called the reviews of Apocalypse a hate crime. haha
    Haha you're right about xmen Apocalpse! Also, everyone in this thread is so gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    image.jpg

Oh my goodness he fights with a rainbow umbrella gun. I LOVE IT!!!!!
    Amazing. Keep the updates coming

Sharing pics are we? I cant believe this is the most recent pic of myself I have on my phone (where I am alone. Not putting pics of friends on here). It's a year old. But I haven't changed all that much in the last year, so it'll do. IMG_20150328_122156.jpg

I like this. I like that we're all opening up and learning about each other and being to put faces to our screen names.
    Yay Community. Yay us.

20150729_115751-1.jpg

Heh. Man are we ever a whole bunch of pastey white dudes -- other than Gifted, of course.
    Last edited by Fokken; 06-17-2016 at 04:14 AM.

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I wouldn't have any issue with Jubes being asexual and biromantic or something like that. TBH, Jubilee being some flavor of ace would be far, far less "eh, what?" to me than her being a vampire.
    Really good point on that! I was very surprised with the whole vampire angle... I've actually warmed up to it quite a bit. I just wish she was in more than X-Men 92' at the moment. As for everyone else's comments... Again, im cool with Jubilee being attracted to any gender... Glad you all seem similar. I was more curious as I've never really read her as asexual, not that it would matter.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    Sharing pics are we? I cant believe this is the most recent pic of myself I have on my phone (where I am alone. Not putting pics of friends on here). It's a year old. But I haven't changed all that much in the last year, so it'll do.
    Tbh I literally cropped my brother out of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I like this. I like that we're all opening up and learning about each other and being to put faces to our screen names.
    Yay Community. Yay us.

Heh. Man are we ever a whole bunch of pastey white dudes -- other than Gifted, of course.
    Right? Honestly, this is wonderful.

And... true, but at least we're good lookin' pastey white dudes!
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey