View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 45 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955951455451045 ... LastLast

Lil' LGBT lovin' here!
    My Xaverica shipping! (and a few other teen heroes)

[L-R] Victor Mancha & Spider Girl, Pixie & Velocidad, Finesse & Reptil, Xavin (with a newly shape shifted look ) & America Chavez, and Kate and Speed!

Renegade, Runaway, Former Princess Love!

FIRST CHARACTER TO HIT 30 VOTES: WICCAN [William 'Billy' Kaplan]

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Lil' LGBT lovin' here!
    My Xaverica shipping! (and a few other teen heroes)

[L-R] Victor Mancha & Spider Girl, Pixie & Velocidad, Finesse & Reptil, Xavin (with a newly shape shifted look) & America Chavez, and Kate and Speed!

Renegade, Runaway, Former Princess Love!
    a) in all seriousness, this is EPIC! You are really talented (I'm jealous and hate you a little bit now )
    b) Victor/Arana = PERFECTION
    c) awwwwww... Pixie/Velocidad are adorable
    d) when I first heard Xavin/MAC I wasn't sure... but your drawing convinced me. Kudos!
    e) Kate and Speed forever. Eli never!

Thanks Kieran.
    I like to day dream about the interactions characters I love would have. In this case, I like to picture Billy and Teddy on a double date with Xavin and America.

I imagine them at a local carnival or amusement park, for example, and Teddy and Xavin are at one of those booths where you knock down milk bottles to win a prize, talking about their respective relationships. Xavin finds these games ridiculous and no true testament of skill, arguing "America won't possibly be impressed by the procurement of miscolored shrunken animal facsimiles". Teddy would laugh and she'd tell him about America's professed fangirlism over Billy during her formative years, and how he inspired her. Teddy admitting that Billy inspires him every day, and then bonding over the Secret Invasion fiasco, Teddy's rejecting his role as Unifer of the Kree/Skrull empires and subsequent rescue from her Majasdanian captors.

Meanwhile, Billy and America would be collecting popcorn and slushies from one of the concession booths, discussing the joys of dating shape shifters. haha.
    I like to believe that America will take a more direct approach to steering Billy down the heroic path to his full blown Demiurge future -- which leads to his creating her world and people, etc.

And here are my boys, basking in a little morning cuddle, after a long night of...... heroing.

Fokken, I wish I could see your images, but my work computer wont bring them up. I will have to check them out later at home!

I've been reading some more X-Factor (vol. 3) & am just loving all of the LGBT references...

spoilers:
    Jamie joking about not kicking Rictor out of bed. Rictor joking about sleeping with Quicksilver; In return, Jamie "joking" about Rictor making Shatterstar jealous.
    end of spoilers

Sure it's a lot of joking, but it still makes me smile. I know I am like 8 years late to the party, but I can't stop reading this series!

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Fokken, I wish I could see your images, but my work computer wont bring them up. I will have to check them out later at home!

I've been reading some more X-Factor (vol. 3) & am just loving all of the LGBT references...

spoilers:
    Jamie joking about not kicking Rictor out of bed. Rictor joking about sleeping with Quicksilver; In return, Jamie "joking" about Rictor making Shatterstar jealous.
    end of spoilers

Sure it's a lot of joking, but it still makes me smile. I know I am like 8 years late to the party, but I can't stop reading this series!
    The joys of comics though, right? You can discover and rediscover and come in late or whatever and enjoy it. That scene you're talking about is hilarious. Once Shatterstar actually enters the equation -- the hilarity only increases, so enjoy it! And feel free to post aobut it. I know I like being reminded of these exchanges, and I'm sure others do too.

Additionally, I'm SO glad they chose to update/modify/modernize/upGRADE Shatterstar's look. So much more slick now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    The joys of comics though, right? You can discover and rediscover and come in late or whatever and enjoy it. That scene you're talking about is hilarious. Once Shatterstar actually enters the equation -- the hilarity only increases, so enjoy it! And feel free to post aobut it. I know I like being reminded of these exchanges, and I'm sure others do too.

Additionally, I'm SO glad they chose to update/modify/modernize/upGRADE Shatterstar's look. So much more slick now.
    That entire conversation between Jamie & Rictor was my favorite part of the issue. Definitely had a few laughs. And agreed, Shatterstar looks much better now.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Rictor /Shatterstar need to do more.

If PAD doesnt want them, someone else should pick them up.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

They would make great avengers. I'm just saying

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Rictor /Shatterstar need to do more.

If PAD doesnt want them, someone else should pick them up.
    X-Force please.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    X-Force please.
    Shatterstar would probably fit in, if only because the words "ethically questionable" aren't in his vocabulary. Rictor, though, would have some very deep reservations about what X-Force does, and I think Cable wants people who won't hesitate. Marrow's batshit insane, so she'll kill anyone she's pointed at and laugh while she does it. Fantomex has a very flexible moral code, and again, has absolutely no qualms about killing. Dr. Nemesis doesn't mind killing. Meme, as far as Cable's seen, doesn't seem to have much of a problem with it. The only member of the team who has a problem with killing is Psylocke, and her spotlight issue showed that her problem is that she enjoys it too much. If she decides someone's going to die, that person's going to die.

Rictor doesn't have the killer instinct. He'd hesitate. So he wouldn't fit on Cable's team.

I can't believe you guys went through all the trouble of cataloging every character and forgot to include Magik.

Quote Originally Posted by VillanousFiend View Post
    I can't believe you guys went through all the trouble of cataloging every character and forgot to include Magik.
    I'm assuming you're joking. But in case you're not: Claremontian subtext doesn't really count. If it did, every female X-Men character of the '80s would be gay.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by VillanousFiend View Post
    Magik is asexual.

o

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Magik is asexual.

o
    But she had the hots for Magnum, PI. Maybe she's Selleck-sexual?