View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 453 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503553953 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 16973

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Right on.
    Given her status as an Ultimate -- I wonder what her solo would entail. I mean, she isn't the type of hero to sit around the Triskellion waiting for missions so.... just following her interdimensional exploits and/or love life? I'd really love to see her interact with Kate and Billy and Teddy more too.
    Random thought I remembered I had thanks to your gif on the teaser post: MAC and her girlfriend kinda reminds me of Santana and Britt.

Incredible Member cheesebiggins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Random thought I remembered I had thanks to your gif on the teaser post: MAC and her girlfriend kinda reminds me of Santana and Britt.
    OMG I loved Santana and Britt!!

Anyway yeah, I think we're going to get a MAC solo book and I couldn't be happier; she's amazing!

I. LOVE. Santana.

That time she railed into Kurt about how he dismissed their engagement/marriage/etc because his and Blaine's didn't pan out?

Perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah, that's what gives me some hope too. Steve, Carol, Kamala, T'Challa. She's the only one till onw.
    The fact that they're placing her in the same positions as those big names in the MU seems totally insane and I love it. If they're going to try and push her to become as big of a player as that crew... YES.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I. LOVE. Santana.

That time she railed into Kurt about how he dismissed their engagement/marriage/etc because his and Blaine's didn't pan out?

Perfection.
    Santana is the shit. Brittana is one of my only lesbian OTPs that ended up together, so it kinda means a lot. And Klaine is shit. No need for them to ruin their wedding by marrying too. I so wanted Kurt and Karofsky to be a thing, I would even be a bit satisfied if it was Kurt dating him instead of Blaine in season 6.(Ok now I'll stop talking about Glee)

I desperately hope that teaser means a MAC solo. She absolutely deserves one, and it would make for a fantastic series.

Axel Alonso said that the characters that are highlighted will be of importance next year! That makes me very excited for MAC!! I feel like rereading Gillen's run of YA, MAC was one of my favourites from that run. Here's hoping she really does get a solo! Marvel has like no prominent queer women (besides maybe Mystique) I've desperately been wanting to see more visibility in that front, plus MAC is delightful and is a wonderful choice to push.
    "It's not about adding diversity for the sake of diversity, it's about subtracting homogeneity for the sake of realism."
    -Mary Robinette Kowal

It's gotta be Ewing on writing duties if so. Wish-lists for artists?

BANNED

MAC solo could be awesome indeed. There are various artists I'd looooove to handle duties. Coipel or Dauterman (linked below) at the top of my list, for sure; she needs and deserves Grade A talent, whoever it is!

So much of MAC's character in such a simple piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    It's gotta be Ewing on writing duties if so. Wish-lists for artists?
    I still say Marguerite Bennett or Jeremy Whitley to write. Al Ewing's probably my fifth option. For me, the list is Bennett, Whitley, Leth, someone I'm totally unfamiliar with, Ewing. Ewing is probably the most likely, but man, I would love if it was Bennett or Whitley. Mostly because they're both big fans of the character, but also because if either of them wrote it, you know it would be gloriously queer.

For artist, my sincere dream artist would be Sophie Campbell. I think she would knock it out of the park. Jen Bartel is another one I'd be psyched to see. A Latinx artist would be cool to see, given she's Latina. And, you know, obligatory vote for Emma Rios, because Emma Rios.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

America Chavez seemed like the most likely candidate to get a solo series, this new teaser makes it look like she may get one soon.

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

image.jpg

Hey everyone I noticed many of you shared pics several pages back... So here I am. I am surprisingly cheerful just after having jaw surgery today for TMJ issues... Feeling better and such. 32 btw and happy, as my bf and I became facebook official yesterday 😀

That's a nice pic, thanks for sharing jubilees_bf. Congrats on taking things to the next level with your boyfriend.

I started the whole let's share pics of ourselves thing but I wanted to post another one 'cause I wasn't really satisfied with the first. I don't take pictures often. So here's one of me. I thought I'd take my glasses off for this one but that was a mistake 'cause I kinda look like I'm blind, lol. Unlike the rest of you I clearly can't take a good picture.

Me (2).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    image.jpg

Hey everyone I noticed many of you shared pics several pages back... So here I am. I am surprisingly cheerful just after having jaw surgery today for TMJ issues... Feeling better and such. 32 btw and happy, as my bf and I became facebook official yesterday ��
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    That's a nice pic, thanks for sharing jubilees_bf. Congrats on taking things to the next level with your boyfriend.

I started the whole let's share pics of ourselves thing but I wanted to post another one 'cause I wasn't really satisfied with the first. I don't take pictures often. So here's one of me. I thought I'd take my glasses off for this one but that was a mistake 'cause I kinda look like I'm blind, lol. Unlike the rest of you I clearly can't take a good picture.

Me (2).jpg
    Beautiful
    "It's not about adding diversity for the sake of diversity, it's about subtracting homogeneity for the sake of realism."
    -Mary Robinette Kowal

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan615 View Post
    Beautiful
    You're way too kind to me, Mikey Mike.