View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 467 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567967 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 16972
    Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I'm also gay and friends with MoM... who's Canadian. Haha, I don't know.

Anyway, Marvel's new Champions? Unless one of the six is later outed, it seems all heterosexual to me. It sucks that it comes down to having to count the representation we have in comics.
    Canada is a very gay place man, even our hot Prime Minister was marching in the Toronto Pride parade.

I just checked out the line-up of this new Champions series, young Cyclops is the only character I like. They could have added a gay character like maybe Striker, but Marvel doesn't seem interested in bringing back the Avengers Academy students.

Ugh! Cullen Bloodstone please. He's a much more interesting Hulk-like figure than Amadeus and Teddy.

Soooooo glad Kate isn't on this team. It looks like we may be getting a Young Avengers (or different name?) that is much more progressive and older teens/young adult-aged; as compared to this Champions, which looks more classically themed.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Ugh! Cullen Bloodstone please. He's a much more interesting Hulk-like figure than Amadeus and Teddy.

Soooooo glad Kate isn't on this team. It looks like we may be getting a Young Avengers (or different name?) that is much more progressive and older teens/young adult-aged; as compared to this Champions, which looks more classically themed.
    I feel like Champions will have more of an Original YA tone, while a new YA or whatever with Kate/MAC/Wiccan would have more of a Gillen YA tone.

I like Cullen Bloodstone too but I feel like he should be a more violent anti-hero type of character as opposed to being a goody two-shoes type of hero, which most of that team's roster seems to be.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    I like Cullen Bloodstone too but I feel like he should be a more violent anti-hero type of character as opposed to being a goody two-shoes type of hero, which most of that team's roster seems to be.
    Yeah, he wouldn't vibe at all with them. Especially the whole activism thing. Cullen would just be like no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I feel like Champions will have more of an Original YA tone, while a new YA or whatever with Kate/MAC/Wiccan would have more of a Gillen YA tone.
    Most likely.

You know who I would love on Young Avengers? Nico Minoru. I love her just fine on A-Force, but a couple of things:

• If A-Force was a low-key Avengers team, Nico now has that Avengers status to put her on a Young Avengers title.
    • She's much more enjoyable when written with other teens.
    • If MAC is on Young Avengers, I would love love love to see Mac and Nico's relationship again explored from the Secret Wars A-Force team.
    • We don't even know if A-Force will have a book for this new Marvel NOW.
    • Ugh. I just absolutely adore Nico Minoru and she's definitely my #1 Marvel youth character ever.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

I would have preferred Bling! to Vision's daughter... or better yet, in addition to. One of these young teams needs to have a PR savvy member on board one of these days, I swear.

I'm glad there's no LGBT characters on Champions. It's an utterly forgetable line up.
    Out of all of them I only really care about Miles Morales. And I downright hate Amadeus Cho.
    Still waiting on a book with Billy and Teddy. And hopefully Cyclops being on this team means there'll be room on All New X-Men for Cullen Bloodstone.

I'm not Nico's biggest fan but I really love A-Force so I prefer for all of them to stay together, don't even talk aboug being cancelled on Marvel NOW
    A Relaunch at least...

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I would have preferred Bling! to Vision's daughter... or better yet, in addition to. One of these young teams needs to have a PR savvy member on board one of these days, I swear.
    Haha, right?! No one knows how to communicate anymore, which is why they always find themselves in disastrous situations.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    I'm glad there's no LGBT characters on Champions. It's an utterly forgetable line up.
    Out of all of them I only really care about Miles Morales. And I downright hate Amadeus Cho.
    Still waiting on a book with Billy and Teddy. And hopefully Cyclops being on this team means there'll be room on All New X-Men for Cullen Bloodstone.
    Cullen on ANXM. Armor on ANXM. Bagley off ANXM.

Boom. Done. Instant read.

I'm not Nico's biggest fan but I really love A-Force so I prefer for all of them to stay together, don't even talk aboug being cancelled on Marvel NOW
    A Relaunch at least...
    Nico is my favorite. Super emotional, geeky girl who loved to dress up. Needing to cut herself to use her powers had underlying themes. Confused about teenage love. Being slut shamed. I don't like what they did to her in Avengers Arena, but A-Force seems to be making up for that.

And I doubt A-Force will be sticking together. With everything that's happening to Carol, Medusa, and Jen at the moment. </3
    Last edited by gifted; 07-05-2016 at 10:02 AM.

Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    I don't think Cullen would be a good fit for that team either, not unless young Iceman is gonna' go over to the dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    I don't think Cullen would be a good fit for that team either, not unless young Iceman is gonna' go over to the dark side.
    Kinda, but I would prefer for Bobby to stay like he is. Cute sweet guys with bad boys is totally my thing.

Kinda, but I would prefer for Bobby to stay like he is. Cute sweet guys with bad boys is totally my thing.
    Yeah, I guess I can see the appeal of that too.

Who wouldn't want this jawline?

And those tentacles...

Cinderella

And those tentacles...
    LOL! But seriously they do need to bring back Cullen in some book.

And those tentacles...
    With my imagination of Bobby being all blushed and embarrassed + tentacles, that's really going for an yaoi/manga route