View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 469 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569969 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 16973

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I reather hope to see Graymalking (who I just realized sounds like Gay Male King), Lightspeed, Karolina Dean, Striker or Prodigy poping up somewhere, but that will probably never happen.
    Awwww yeah. I liked him. He was sweet. Creepy dude. But sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    To be fair, he's saying that Cyclops's rep is basically shattered and people look at him like a terrorist or worse because of whatever he did during that 8months after Secret Wars.

He isn't saying that Teen Cyke is like Hitler. He's saying that some people view him negatively because of his Adult actions.
    They had been trying to turn Cyclops into a villain for 4 years, and nothing worked, Schism, AvX, Aaron's X-books, Times Runs Out, all of them failed; so their only last resort was to say that he did something so horrible that apparently cant be shown on-panel, and that we should totally take their word for it.

Agreed. So annoying.

I remain staunchly hopeful that it was a total frame job.
    Yeah, it's going to turn out that Cyclops framed Blackbolt for the detonation of the T-bomb.

That doesnt make sense.
    Marvel didn't fail at making Cyclops a villain. Either they write him as a villain or not. He's either the Red Skull or he's not.
    He was written specifically to be walking the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Mah VM View Post
    Patiently waiting for any information about which book are Billy, Teddy and Teen Iceman going to end up in after Marvel does whatever it is they are doing now with their goddamn titles. Many characters from New Avengers already have a place in the new ridiculous USAvengers and now Teen Cyclops is headed somewhere too, so I'm going to try to stay positive and hope that Wiccan and Hulkling are going to be in another Avengers team (not a dowgrading, patronizing "young team") and maybe the All New X-Men are going to feature an actually new mutant in Scott's place like Anole, Rockslide or Pixie.
    How crazy would it be if this team ended up just being called Avengers? I want Armor in ANXM.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I reather hope to see Graymalking (who I just realized sounds like Gay Male King), Lightspeed, Karolina Dean, Striker or Prodigy poping up somewhere, but that will probably never happen.
    Plenty of people have been asking (for a long time) to see more of the characters from Runaways, Avengers Academy, Avengers Arena, Young Avengers, New X-Men etc.. and we get "Champions", the new Marvel's Teen Heroes Team... that has none of those. ~sigh~

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    How crazy would it be if this team ended up just being called Avengers? I want Armor in ANXM.
    If you mean the new team that Billy and Teddy are going to be in that'd be great. I'd hate to see them going from New Avengers back to some "Young" team to be treated as students/kids by the All Old All The Same Avengers when it's past time they are recognized as Avengers.

And Armor would fit perfectly in ANXM.
    Last edited by Mah VM; 07-05-2016 at 11:48 AM.

That doesnt make sense.
    Marvel didn't fail at making Cyclops a villain. Either they write him as a villain or not. He's either the Red Skull or he's not.
    He was written specifically to be walking the line.
    Really ?. According to Wolverine's side and the Avengers, he crossed that line a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mah VM View Post
    Plenty of people have been asking (for a long time) to see more of the characters from Runaways, Avengers Academy, Avengers Arena, Young Avengers, New X-Men etc.. and we get "Champions", the new Marvel's Teen Heroes Team... that has none of those. ~sigh~

If you mean the new team that Billy and Teddy are going to be in that'd be great. I'd hate to see them going from New Avengers back to some "Young" team to be treated as students/kids by the All Old All The Same Avengers when it's past time they are recognized as Avengers.

And Armor would fit perfectly in ANXM.
    Yep. I can see the book being called Young Avengers for the sake of the name and the popularity behind that name, but they wouldn't be called young Avengers in-story.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Awwww yeah. I liked him. He was sweet. Creepy dude. But sweet.
    That reminds me of the Which Gay Marvel Comics Character Are You? Test. I remember posting a link to it a long while ago but now it's time for us to take it again. I'm Graymalkin and I totally accept that. It's a bit outdated so it doesn't include Iceman. It determines if you're like; Northstar, Wiccan, Hulkling, Anole, Rictor, Shatterstar, Daken or Graymalkin.

Everybody take the test and let us know which character you got!
    https://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/th...r-are-you-test

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Really ?. According to Wolverine's side and the Avengers, he crossed that line a long time ago.
    Right....but....Marvel didn't fail.
    They succeeded in making him controversial enough that it would believable for an entire community, friends even, to turn against him and feel betrayed.
    The whole point of his arc is that he's walking that questionable line. Tons of heroes do it.
    Cyclops isn't a villain any more than Jean Grey was or Wolverine or any other character that had a period of controversial behavior.

Anyone that followed Scott during that period knows that both sides were written. Pro and Anti.
    Last edited by Fokken; 07-05-2016 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    That reminds me of the Which Gay Marvel Comics Character Are You? Test. I remember posting a link to it a long while ago but now it's time for us to take it again. I'm Graymalkin and I totally accept that. It's a bit outdated so it doesn't include Iceman. It determines if you're like; Northstar, Wiccan, Hulkling, Anole, Rictor, Shatterstar, Daken or Graymalkin.

I got Wiccan.

Cinderella

'You are RICTOR! (Julio Esteban "Ric" Richter)
    Personality: emo, lonely, loving"

I honestly don't know much about Rictor, but the description makes me agree. Maybe I should read more of him

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I got Wiccan.
    So do you agree with the test's assessment? I remember when I first posted a link to the test Kieran got Wiccan and freaked out with joy, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    'You are RICTOR! (Julio Esteban "Ric" Richter)
    Personality: emo, lonely, loving"

I honestly don't know much about Rictor, but the description makes me agree. Maybe I should read more of him
    I haven't read a lot of stuff with Graymalkin but I definitely agreed with the test's assessment of me, I am a broody loner.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I GOT DAKEN.

WHAT???

I don't know how to feel.

I am going to take it again.

*EDIT*

I was really conflicted with certain answers so I used my second option (it came down to just clicking the first time) and got Wiccan this time. I think that's MUCH more me!
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 07-05-2016 at 12:24 PM.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

You are DAKEN! (Daken Akihiro)
    Personality: dark, unapologetic, opportunistic

I thought I'd get Shatterstar or Rictor but well...

So do you agree with the test's assessment? I remember when I first posted a link to the test Kieran got Wiccan and freaked out with joy, lol.
    "The heart of the Young Avengers, Billy Kaplan is a self-indentified superpowered fanboy. It is believed that he is the reincarnated son of the Scarlet Witch (from whom he would’ve received his magic based mutant powers). He tends to worry about things (especially details) and can be particularly stubborn when he is irritated or believes in. Being a victim of bullying growing up, he can be shy and introverted with people he doesn't know, but has a witty and affectionate side that he shows to those close to him. His wit does, however, have a dry edge to it that he generally uses when offended or annoyed. His insecurity stems from having come to terms with his powers and sexuality within the last few years. While he is practical, careful, and sincere, Billy can also be influenced to cause a little bit of mischeif, especially in the company of his twin brother, Tommy Shepherd, or his boyfriend, Teddy Altman."

I am a huge fanboy. I don't worry much, but if I do worry, it's about the little things. I can be stubborn about my opinions, but I am very understanding of others. Never bullied. Not shy at all, LOL. Though, I am pretty witty and definitely insecure. I guess he is the gay Marvel character I can relate to the most, but for all Marvel characters? I'm definitely Gillen's Noh-Varr.

Cinderella