View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 479 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529579979 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 16972
    Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Also....
    Let's vote for MAC, Hulkling and Wiccan here:
    http://community.comicbookresources....nament-Round-3
    They're all loosing
    I just voted. They have tough competition right now, especially Wiccan and Hulkling.

Apparently, Kate isn't getting a new costume (or at least, the one on the poster isn't her intended costume going into Marvel NOW).

Mike Deodato, Jr. just thought a piece of fanart was her current design. How unprofessional of Marvel to let this slip.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/...in-marvel-now/

I also like how we all talk about Kate here like she's LGBT. #tokenstraight

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Apparently, Kate isn't getting a new costume (or at least, the one on the poster isn't her intended costume going into Marvel NOW).

Mike Deodato, Jr. just thought a piece of fanart was her current design. How unprofessional of Marvel to let this slip.

Well, sometimes it's hard to distinguish "LGBT Marvel Characters" from "Young Avengers"

Well, sometimes it's hard to distinguish "LGBT Marvel Characters" from "Young Avengers"
    That's very true. And we all tend to like the same characters here. Except for Dalton, he hates everyone.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

That's very true. And we all tend to like the same characters here. Except for Dalton, he hates everyone.
    Master Of Magnetism = MOM = Mother =
    Dalton? Well she got tired of Ms Altman.

Whaaaaat? I like Wiccan and Hulkling, and... Magneto.

But seriously I only hate Scarlet Witch and Beast... and genocidal Inhumans... and sellout X-Men... and Havok, oh excuse me I mean "Alex".

Master Of Magnetism = MOM = Mother =
    Dalton? Well she got tired of Ms Altman.
    You bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post

But seriously I only hate Scarlet Witch and Beast... and genocidal Inhumans... and sellout X-Men... and Havok, oh excuse me I mean "Alex".
    Well, when it comes to Beast and Havok the weird thing would be liking them.

Well, when it comes to Beast and Havok the weird thing would be liking them.
    Lol, true. No one likes them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post

I know. I'm kidding.

It's funny because I enjoy Beast, just not what he's become. So, yeah, not my favorite. I actually don't hate many characters. Only Sage.

Cinderella

Honestly, it's a much better costume.
    I'd prefer they keep it for her.

I think the unprofessional part is Marvel not providing an artist an up-to-date reference when he's drawing the teaser reveal for their big new direction. Why is someone who is, like his style or not, a name in comics having to turn to Google Images for references? Honestly. Are model sheets not even a thing anymore? Or does Marvel just give that little of a crap about girl-Hawkeye?

Though this explains a whole damn lot about why Anole could never seem to keep a consistent look artist to artist.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I know. I'm kidding.

It's funny because I enjoy Beast, just not what he's become. So, yeah, not my favorite. I actually don't hate many characters. Only Sage.
    You are such a bandwagon hopper. I hated Sage first!

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    Honestly, it's a much better costume.
    I'd prefer they keep it for her.
    It honestly is but the thing is that it isn't theirs to use and if they were to use it they would have to pay this fanartist royalties and they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I think the unprofessional part is Marvel not providing an artist an up-to-date reference when he's drawing the teaser reveal for their big new direction. Why is someone who is, like his style or not, a name in comics having to turn to Google Images for references? Honestly. Are model sheets not even a thing anymore? Or does Marvel just give that little of a crap about girl-Hawkeye?

Though this explains a whole damn lot about why Anole could never seem to keep a consistent look artist to artist.
    I was having a discussion with Gifted about this over skype last night and this is what I was saying. It's not even that Deodato wasn't given references at all - because he had to have been, there's no way that googling the Wasp would find images of Nadia Pym and that design of Gamora is ENTIRELY new, and I doubt that it would be easy to find stuff for the Mercs - but then there are characters that it's clear he wasn't given references for, like Kate and Daisy Johnson, who has been drawn with longer hair consistently for a bit now and is drawn with short hair here. which is a REALLY small different, but a difference all the same. I'd say that Deodato is at fault, but also that blame similarly lies elsewhere.

And - if i were the fanartist I'd be flattered my design was used in official art but mad that it's drawn so badly.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Wait, I just thought of something. I am the Kate Bishop of this thread.

I'm actually pretty OK with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I was having a discussion with Gifted about this over skype last night and this is what I was saying. It's not even that Deodato wasn't given references at all - because he had to have been, there's no way that googling the Wasp would find images of Nadia Pym and that design of Gamora is ENTIRELY new, and I doubt that it would be easy to find stuff for the Mercs - but then there are characters that it's clear he wasn't given references for, like Kate and Daisy Johnson, who has been drawn with longer hair consistently for a bit now and is drawn with short hair here. which is a REALLY small different, but a difference all the same. I'd say that Deodato is at fault, but also that blame similarly lies elsewhere.

And - if i were the fanartist I'd be flattered my design was used in official art but mad that it's drawn so badly.
    I prefer to think Daisy will have her short hair back. The long hair doesn't fit her and it's not even sinergy anymore. Or at least it wasn't when it started lol.