View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 501 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 4014514914974984995005015025035045055115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 16971

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Unless I missed it no one is saying Marvel made Bobby gay -- they're blaming Jean Grey.
    Oh no I mean in other threads. I actually hadn't read that far back whe I posted that comment yet

Fantastic Member

Wiccan is staring in the new Strange book.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post
    Yes, he is one of the Sorcerors in Dr. Strange & The Sorcerors Supreme.
    Everything Lives!

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    Judging by the cover it's the future Wiccan from the Battle of the Atom alternate timeline. That book is about Strange teaming-up with other Sorcerer Supremes from various time periods. We still don't know where we'll see the present-day Wiccan yet.

New Avengers still exists in October. Probably won't know anything until November solicits come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    Oh my goodness, YES!!!! Very excited for this (and I liked BotA Wiccan's costume). Will Doctor Voodoo be in it? I'm all for a magic team book!
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I like BoTA Billy's look, but the skunk streak has got to go.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Sorcerers Supreme is so not what I wanted from a magic team book :/
    It seemed they were gearing up to launch abook about the magicians featured in Civil War and in the first issue of Aaron's Doctor Strange.
    Give me a book about Strange, Scarlet Witch, Brother Voodoo, The Wu, Shaman, Magik and Wiccan and I'll be all over it, but so far the line-up of the new comic does nothing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    It seemed they were gearing up to launch abook about the magicians featured in Civil War and in the first issue of Aaron's Doctor Strange.
    Give me a book about Strange, Scarlet Witch, Brother Voodoo, The Wu, Shaman, Magik and Wiccan and I'll be all over it, but so far the line-up of the new comic does nothing for me.
    How Marvel thought Sorcerers Supreme was a better idea than that? Like, seriously, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    How Marvel thought Sorcerers Supreme was a better idea than that? Like, seriously, LOL.
    I honestly can't imagine. Probably something movie related, but it's not like the Ancient One the movie is using will be anything like the one in this comic. Or like the movie will have anything to do with future Wiccan or the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well, they think that Civil War 2 and the toxic terrigen cloud are good ideas............................................

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, they think that Civil War 2 and the toxic terrigen cloud are good ideas............................................
    Well, CW 2 and touching the complex still gets buzz after all. Who cares for a Dr Stranger book about some random AU's?

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    This.
    Alternate Universe folks are entertaining enough for frequent pepperings but I want LEGIT WICCAN.
    I had high hopes for this Sorcerers title --built up by all the Strange shennanigans trying to save magic and that totally rad team up in Civil War II but... alas...this is so very not my jam.

BANNED

I'm worried that Wiccan and Hulkling will end up in that heavily politicized Occupy Avengers book, that's not what I want at all. I always liked those characters for being relatable and easy to connect to, turning them into radical political mouthpieces would ruin that for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I'm worried that Wiccan and Hulkling will end up in that heavily politicized Occupy Avengers book, that's not what I want at all. I always liked those characters for being relatable and easy to connect to, turning them into radical political mouthpieces would ruin that for me.
    What would give you that impression?