View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 504 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 44044544945005015025035045055065075085145546041004 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 16972

og it's true, he was in the cover, I wish they showed him in it too... it was nice to see Billy and Teddy though, haven't seen them much since they left the new avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by craybest View Post
    og it's true, he was in the cover, I wish they showed him in it too... it was nice to see Billy and Teddy though, haven't seen them much since they left the new avengers.
    Yeah, the split on NA didn't favored them that much. But that issue actually says they'll be back on the next one, what's kinda weird actually(since it only comes out next moth).

Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Just to let those know that there's a brief YA Reunion within CW II: CHOOSING SIDES #3........that's all.
    That was such a cute story. I love the bond between all of those characters. While I find it weird that her three love interests weren't included -- "even [they] wanted to come"? Why wouldn't they want to come, especially Tommy? -- I like that it was focused on friendship. I love that Kate kept Lucky. Can she get her own solo book? With Clint and the YA popping up every so often? Also, always good to see Billy drawn properly once in a while. Annnnd I still can't help but ship Kate/America deep down.
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assgardian View Post
    That was such a cute story. I love the bond between all of those characters. While I find it weird that her three love interests weren't included -- "even [they] wanted to come"? Why wouldn't they want to come, especially Tommy? -- I like that it was focused on friendship. I love that Kate kept Lucky. CAN SHE GET HER OWN SOLO BOOK? With Clint and the YA popping up every so often? Also, always good to see Billy drawn properly once in a while. Annnnd I still can't help but ship Kate/America deep down.
    It's already one of the new Marvel NOW! books revealed to come out of CWII. The name of the first arc is West Coat Avenger!
    Everything Lives!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Raven View Post
    As someone who is kinda new to the comic world. (As of now I mostly only watched the Marvel shows and movies) It would be interesting to see the list of LGBT characters with their specific LGBT identities. Like, are they gay, bi, trans, ect. I can see you already put a lot of work into the list already and that's really cool. But I was interested to see which, if any, characters were transgender and that list didn't tell me that. :P

Lol, oh well. As for my favorite LGBT character I know of, I would probably go with Deadpool.
    Since when has Deadpool been established as being LGBT?

I think he is pansexual in the comics mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Assgardian View Post
    That was such a cute story. I love the bond between all of those characters. While I find it weird that her three love interests weren't included -- "even [they] wanted to come"? Why wouldn't they want to come, especially Tommy? -- I like that it was focused on friendship. I love that Kate kept Lucky. Can she get her own solo book? With Clint and the YA popping up every so often? Also, always good to see Billy drawn properly once in a while. Annnnd I still can't help but ship Kate/America deep down.
    Yeah, I like how all characters were draw. Teddy looks good with those shaved beard... marks(I don't know how it's called really).

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by craybest View Post
    I think he is pansexual in the comics mostly.
    It was established last year or the year before that he was pansexual, and it was even referenced in the Deadpool film.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Anyone read this week's Ms. Marvel #9? It was excellent. Couldn't recommend that title more. But more specifically to the thread, Kamala's friend Zoe tells her ex-boyfriend that she's not into guys and is interested in their friend Nakia. Wilson/Alphona/Miyazawa are really putting out a tremendous book, and this just makes me love it even more.

Quote Originally Posted by teamhawkeyes View Post
    Anyone read this week's Ms. Marvel #9? It was excellent. Couldn't recommend that title more. But more specifically to the thread, Kamala's friend Zoe tells her ex-boyfriend that she's not into guys and is interested in their friend Nakia. Wilson/Alphona/Miyazawa are really putting out a tremendous book, and this just makes me love it even more.
    I didn't read it yet, but Zoe being gay gives me a whole new level of excitement! Nakia? I bet/hope Wilson is going to bring some interesting stuff out of the islamism vs homosexuality thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I didn't read it yet, but Zoe being gay gives me a whole new level of excitement! Nakia? I bet/hope Wilson is going to bring some interesting stuff out of the islamism vs homosexuality thing.
    I don't expect it to go that way. Nakia's devout, but she also strikes me as very progressive. I don't think she'd have a problem with Zoe being gay. What I'm curious to see is if Nakia decides to give it a try. I wouldn't think she would, but then, who expected Zoe to be gay? So, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    I don't expect it to go that way. Nakia's devout, but she also strikes me as very progressive. I don't think she'd have a problem with Zoe being gay. What I'm curious to see is if Nakia decides to give it a try. I wouldn't think she would, but then, who expected Zoe to be gay? So, we'll see.
    I didn't meant just as a negative thing. Like, she didn't totally ignored Kamala's brother marrying a black woman like there wasn't kind of a situation at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    It was established last year or the year before that he was pansexual, and it was even referenced in the Deadpool film.
    That recently? I wasn't aware of that. But yeah, I first learned of it shortly before the film came out. When they announced that he will still be pansexual in the film. And yeah it kinda referenced a little bit.

Let's vote for Wiccan here please! I think it's currently a tie
    http://community.comicbookresources....nament-Round-5

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Let's vote for Wiccan here please! I think it's currently a tie
    http://community.comicbookresources....nament-Round-5
    I just voted.