View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 505 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 54054554955015025035045055065075085095155556051005 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 16972

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Let's vote for Wiccan here please! I think it's currently a tie
    http://community.comicbookresources....nament-Round-5
    Eh. Can't really be bothered by these kind of popularity contests. That being said, it's cool and funny to see that Wiccan seems to have defeated Galactus in the previous round. I wouldn't mind seeing a fully powered Wiccan take down Galactus in the comics. I think that could be a really amazing fight.

Phyla-Vell is being added to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. With Moondragon added last month, they make the first LGBT couple I'm that game where both members are playable.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

So I just got around to reading the latest Civil War; Choosing Sides, New Avengers and Civil War II issues.

- Wiccan and Hulkling looked pretty young in the Choosing Sides story. Billy looked like he's 12 or 13.

- The other New Mutant member in New Avengers was Warlock. The Choosing Sides story implied that Billy and Teddy might show up in the next issue of New Avengers.

- In Civil War II it looks like the next issue is going to have the first big team fight. The All-New X-Men are on Tony's side while the sellout X-Men are on Carol's side, could be an Iceman vs. Iceman moment.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    So I just got around to reading the latest Civil War; Choosing Sides, New Avengers and Civil War II issues.

- Wiccan and Hulkling looked pretty young in the Choosing Sides story. Billy looked like he's 12 or 13..
    I didn't mind it that much. Everyone looked super young with that art. Even the old people.
    Everything Lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    I didn't mind it that much. Everyone looked super young with that art. Even the old people.
    The art did make them all look young but it bothered me because I'd prefer them to be portrayed as older teenagers or young adults now, instead of young teens.

The Choosing Sides story implied that Billy and Teddy might show up in the next issue of New Avengers.
    First off, you probably should spoiler-tag the New Avengers spoiler, about who shows up on the very last page of the new issue, and who is a big spoiler.

As for Billy and Teddy, there's no "implied" about it. They're going to be in the next issue. Which is to be expected. Squirrel Girl will also be joining the fight to defend AIM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    First off, you probably should spoiler-tag the New Avengers spoiler, about who shows up on the very last page of the new issue, and who is a big spoiler.

As for Billy and Teddy, there's no "implied" about it. They're going to be in the next issue. Which is to be expected. Squirrel Girl will also be joining the fight to defend AIM.
    Sorry, I've never used spoiler-tags before and the issue came out yesterday but you're right that I made a mistake. I apologize.

Sorry, I've never used spoiler-tags before and the issue came out yesterday but you're right that I made a mistake. I apologize.
    We've all been there. Don't sweat it. Knowledge is power.

REALLY looking forward to the next issue of New Avengers. Totally psyched to see how everything turns out for this beloved band of brothers (and sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    We've all been there. Don't sweat it. Knowledge is power.

REALLY looking forward to the next issue of New Avengers. Totally psyched to see how everything turns out for this beloved band of brothers (and sisters.
    Yeah, New Avengers has really improved over time.

Here's the latest round of the popularity tournament. Wiccan's still in it.
    http://community.comicbookresources....nament-Round-6

I'm high-key fanfictioning Phyla-Vell and a Captain Britain Betsy Braddock as lesbian, sword-fighting lovers.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

So question for those reading the CWII Choosing sides, was there any mention of all the former YA members, or were they just focusing on a handful of them that are still around. Also they haven't used Cullan or Leah recently either. I thought the leah from battle world was running around the MU now?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I'm high-key fanfictioning Phyla-Vell and a Captain Britain Betsy Braddock as lesbian, sword-fighting lovers.
    Lesbian, sword-fighting lovers on Battleworld. Meanwhile, I have a youth team that is half filled with LGBT characters!

As for Choosing Sides, it was Billy, Teddy, America, Kate, and David with references to Noh and Tommy.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    So question for those reading the CWII Choosing sides, was there any mention of all the former YA members, or were they just focusing on a handful of them that are still around. Also they haven't used Cullan or Leah recently either. I thought the leah from battle world was running around the MU now?
    Hawkeye, Wiccan, Hulkling, America and Prodigy were there. Speed and Noh-Var are mentioned. That's it.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    Hawkeye, Wiccan, Hulkling, America and Prodigy were there. Speed and Noh-Var are mentioned. That's it.
    The only ones that matter
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God