View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 519 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 194194695095155165175185195205215225235295696191019 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 16972

Breaking up Northstar and Kyle would give Marvel so much backlash so I don't think they have the balls, older Bobby should get with Daken that would work and be interesting.

Little Bobby will probably get with some new Inhuman character in ANXM #13 which could be very good considering the hostility toward mutants and Inhumans, I'm fine with anyone he gets with as long as it's not Prodigy 1 that would be boring and 2 David is a snake he intentionally broke up Billy and Teddy after kissing Teddy and there were no consequences for it that's 1 out of the 2 problems I had with Gillen's run of Young Avengers.

And if Loki goes gay for anyone lets just say if the world implodes and Billy Teddy were to break up or if teddy were to die or something Billy and Loki is my back up ship.
    Last edited by Journey; 08-11-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PriceW10 View Post
    Breaking up Northstar and Kyle would give Marvel so much backlash so I don't think they have the balls, older Bobby should get with Daken that would work and be interesting.

Little Bobby will probably get with some new Inhuman character in ANXM #13 which could be very good considering the hostility toward mutants and Inhumans, I'm fine with anyone he gets with as long as it's not Prodigy 1 that would be boring and 2 David is a snake he intentionally broke up Billy and Teddy after kissing Teddy and there were no consequences for it that's 1 out of the 2 problems I had with Gillen's run of Young Avengers.

And if Loki goes gay for anyone lets just say if the world implodes and Billy Teddy were to break up or if teddy were to die or something Billy and Loki is my back up ship.
    While I really was like BITCH I'M GONNA KILL YOU THAT'S HIS MAN when David kissed Teddy, that was surely not the reason they broke up.
    I really liked the Sunfire idea. But I doubt it now. And Daken, well... My feelings for him and anything sexual towards him are too strong to say it here.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

I dont know why breaking them up would get backlash. Marriages break up. The fact it's a gay marriage shouldn't protect it.

I think the marriage limits Northstar because he can't be used in this way. That means Marvel either have to make another character gay, or introduce a new character. And most new characters are hated anyway.

If Northstar was single, he'd already be with Bobby and we'd actually see adult Bobby's sexuality being explored.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    While I really was like BITCH I'M GONNA KILL YOU THAT'S HIS MAN when David kissed Teddy, that was surely not the reason they broke up.
    I really liked the Sunfire idea. But I doubt it now. And Daken, well... My feelings for him and anything sexual towards him are too strong to say it here.
    It wasn't the reason they broke up but it was the final push that Teddy needed, and David realized that he admits to being selfish honestly he did more than enough to leave a bad aftertaste in my and hopefully Teddy's mouth.

Kyle needs to grow a personality.

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    I dont know why breaking them up would get backlash. Marriages break up. The fact it's a gay marriage shouldn't protect it.

I think the marriage limits Northstar because he can't be used in this way. That means Marvel either have to make another character gay, or introduce a new character. And most new characters are hated anyway.

If Northstar was single, he'd already be with Bobby and we'd actually see adult Bobby's sexuality being explored.
    But he's not single and Northstar and Kyle are a biracial gay couple breaking that up is just bound for backlash considering how sensitive people are these days.

I don't get why breaking up marriages should have backlash, it happens all the time. Comics should reflect that. And in the case of Northstar Marvel forced it on us anyways, so they should take the heat.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I don't get why breaking up marriages should have backlash, it happens all the time. Comics should reflect that. And in the case of Northstar Marvel forced it on us anyways, so they should take the heat.
    And then there One More Day.

Well.... we know that Kyle has had issues being Northstar's "normal" husband so....

All in favor of these super dudes making it super happen?

To all the people thinking Marvel would have to break up Northstar so he'd be with someone else: cough cough POLYAMORY

Now that's progress.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąяĄ Tycon View Post
    To all the people thinking Marvel would have to break up Northstar so he'd be with someone else: cough cough POLYAMORY

Now that's progress.
    Yeah, but Marvel would NEVER have the balls to do that. They'd be more likely to break them up or kill Kyle off than that.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Well.... we know that Kyle has had issues being Northstar's "normal" husband so....

All in favor of these super dudes making it super happen?
    Yes! It's even canon that Northstar likes Bobby!

Time for Northstar to reveal Kyle left him during the 8 month gap and he's back on the dating scene!
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Yes! It's even canon that Northstar likes Bobby!

Time for Northstar to reveal Kyle left him during the 8 month gap and he's back on the dating scene!
    Mid-way through the first date, Northstar would get tired of Iceman and fly off. And Iceman would breathe a sigh of relief at not having to end the date himself

Sorry, I just don't think that they'd actually work well in a relationship. I can't really put into words why. I just get the impression that they wouldn't actually be compatible.

I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Hey, New Mutant, who is the artist of that second image?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Sorry, I just don't think that they'd actually work well in a relationship. I can't really put into words why. I just get the impression that they wouldn't actually be compatible.
    This is what I tend to think as well. Aside from being gay and possibly both enjoying winter sports, I don't really think they have a lot in common. I would like to see Kyle developed more instead, maybe bring him in as the PR person for an X-team like they had in the Utopia years.