View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 551 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 514515015415475485495505515525535545555616016511051 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 16973

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Questions...

1) Which character do you feel you most identify with?

2) What character would you be most attracted to?
    1. Northstar. In part because I find reluctant heroes to be a lot easier to identify with than straight-up do-gooders. In part because of the family issues and the passion under that gives-no-fucks attitude. In part because having a sharp-edged gay superhero out there was really important to a baby queer living in the deep south. And, of course, the snark. Always the snark.

2. That's a tough question. So many of Marvel's recent LGBT characters are of the younger generation and I'm... not. XD Hmm. Well, I thought Luna DePaula was cute. Ditto Annabelle Riggs. And Karma.

1. Wiccan because of his vulnerability
    2. Pietro because his ass looks amazing

Hmm. Good questions. Not sure if they were intended to be LGBT specific or if they were more open ended, but here goes.

1. Who do I relate to? Billy and Teddy are two halves of my whole. I have an absent father, like Teddy, and I experienced a similar situation in High School of being taken advantage of by the "popular" guy for my talents/skills. Both boys are what I will affectionately dub "mainstream nerds" in that they harbor an unbridled enthusiasm (aka fanboyism) for superheroes but can function socially with their peers (let's be real -- some nerds, god love 'em, can be challenging). I have a cooky (cooky quartet?) mother with some questionable mental/emotional stability and I do a lot of internalized debate like Billy. I'm also obnoxiously in love with my husband, who is also a big nerd. Its gross.

2. Who am I hawt for? Colossus. The X-Men's knight in shining armor and premium beefcake. The heart of an artist. The soul of a hero. The body of an unusually sexy hood ornament. Its deplorable, and I blame years of movies and stories programming me, but its always been my dream to have a man punch someone for me. Defend my honor and all that. If he's made of organic steel muscle while doing so(?) so be it. #ShameBell #DingDingDing

[ for emphasis and swoonage ]
    Last edited by Fokken; 09-28-2016 at 04:57 AM.

Just finished New Avengers must thank for the following next Issue seems like Teddy is about to kick some ass, the team is just all kinds of epic, Ewing gets Billy's character so well he established his confidence his power and we got a Tommy shout out and he did the 1 thing that I wish the writer of Vision would, established Vision as the father of Billy and Tommy and he gave his thoughts on the creation of the two.

I'm really not one to do this but....

Yaaaaaas Queeeeeeen Slaaaaaaay!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I'm really not one to do this but....

Yaaaaaas Queeeeeeen Slaaaaaaay!!

I specially loved him mentioning Wanda, Vision and Tommy.

Billy made Magic Pizza Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I specially loved him mentioning Wanda, Vision and Tommy.
    Absolutely. And may I just say how WONDERFUL it is to see him back to a more confident, even boisterous self?

Magnificent.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Questions...

1) Which character do you feel you most identify with?

2) What character would you be most attracted to?
    1) wiccan: i also am a nerd and love magic and buff blondes.

2 wellllllll : storm, scarlet witch, emma frost, magik, she hulk, hercules, thor, gambit, black panther are probably at the top
    Last edited by myeldermoon; 09-28-2016 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PriceW10 View Post
    Just finished New Avengers must thank for the following next Issue seems like Teddy is about to kick some ass, the team is just all kinds of epic, Ewing gets Billy's character so well he established his confidence his power and we got a Tommy shout out and he did the 1 thing that I wish the writer of Vision would, established Vision as the father of Billy and Tommy and he gave his thoughts on the creation of the two.
    Yeah, it's so sad they totally ignore them on Vision's book when it's supposed to be all about family. Even if it was him mentioning that he didn't considered them his kids, or that he doesn't want anything to do with them because they're Wanda's.

edit: At least we got one flashback of the original kids though.

Yeah, it's so sad they totally ignore them on Vision's book when it's supposed to be all about family. Even if it was him mentioning that he didn't considered them his kids, or that he doesn't want anything to do with them because they're Wanda's.

Vision DID meet Billy, at his home, once upon a time back in an Avenger book

Seeing as how the actual interaction beyond that point happened off panel, we can infer any number of possible discussions about their relationship and how/if they kept in contact moving forward.
    Additional factor to consider: Vision's decision to shut off his emotions.
    I remain forever optimistic that they will have future interactions of a more pleasant nature.

After reading New Avengers I feel that he does consider the Vision as his father so they must have some off panel relationship, I just want them to delve more into it, honestly it would be so interesting the fact that Viv and Vin haven't (or in Vins case didn't) meet Billy and Tommy is just a huge missed opportunity I hope Viv meets them in champions with her whole family about to be destroyed I feel Billy and Tommy would be open to it and would be brothers to her if given the chance I also love that it seems Billy and Tommy are a bit closer if you read between the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by PriceW10 View Post
    After reading New Avengers I feel that he does consider the Vision as his father so they must have some off panel relationship, I just want them to delve more into it, honestly it would be so interesting the fact that Viv and Vin haven't (or in Vins case didn't) meet Billy and Tommy is just a huge missed opportunity I hope Viv meets them in champions with her whole family about to be destroyed I feel Billy and Tommy would be open to it and would be brothers to her if given the chance I also love that it seems Billy and Tommy are a bit closer if you read between the lines.
    Also, speaking to Billy's extended family -- its so very sad (if it sticks) about Billy's Uncle spoilers:
    Victor
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Also, speaking to Billy's extended family -- its so very sad (if it sticks) about Billy's Uncle spoilers:
    Victor
    end of spoilers
    Yes, I was going to mention maybe it's just as well if that family reunion takes place in other book because... the last one was messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Yes, I was going to mention maybe it's just as well if that family reunion takes place in other book because... the last one was messy.
    I would pay big money for a family reunion/gathering one shot featuring Billy, Tommy, Vision, his "sister" Viv, Uncle Victor, Wanda, Uncle Pietro, Aunt Crystal, Cousin Luna -- honestly the list goes on and on and with that many names it could easily fill an entire issue.

They could all just meet up for a friggin picnic or something at Avengers Mansion or wherever for all I care but I would looooove it.