View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 574 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 744745245645705715725735745755765775785846246741074 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 16973

The last ResurrXiOn teaser was revealed to be a Cable solo series. I know there is a lot of discussion around his sexuality because of his longterm run with Deadpool. How do you guys feel about it? Do you guys think this counts as another LGBT lead title announced?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Wooooo! New Avengers 17 on deck for next week!
    So excited! Lots of people called the twist, but I don't find it any less satisfying because DAAAAAMN, Ewing can write the hell out of these characters!

http://www.cbr.com/new-avengers-17-4/

Billy: spoilers:
    Seeing as Garrett just shot their friend/leader, Billy really ought to have rendered them unconscious/turned them off or removed their weapons from the equation rather than give them both a warning and an opportunity to render Billy's power inert.
    end of spoilers

Teddy: spoilers:
    Glory Glory Hallelujah, Theodore Rufus Altman, you adorable boob! Shifting your brain to an unexpected location of your body? I love this guy
    end of spoilers
    BION.....I was hoping that this might happen after the Previous Issue, but my thoughts were that there's no way this could work with such an obvious move.

Thank you, Mr. Ewing for proving me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Bling is great. She started getting some weird x-fan hate almost immediately, which always struck me as weird. But, then, I think Glob Hermann hate is weird, too, and that's even more plentiful. Who can't empathize with a shrapnel-blasting purple girl who hero-crushes on Rogue?

Other than Liu and Jimenez, have their been any out LGBT folks who've worked on x-books? I feel like I must be missing some.
    James Tynion VI wrote Amazing X-Men #13 featuring Nightcrawler, Northstar, and Anole and a Mystique and Destiny story for the Logan Legacy series. Tim Fish did a Northstar and Kyle Nation X short. Sina Grace wrote a SW short featuring Psylocke, Kyle, and Northstar. Jim McCann wrote Northstar in the Alpha Flight Chaos War special. Kris Anka did a Kitty/Illyana adventure and the Rasputin reunion during the Bendis UXM run (and has mentioned wanting to do a NXM revival, so fingers crossed!).
    Last edited by Anduinel; 10-21-2016 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    The last ResurrXiOn teaser was revealed to be a Cable solo series. I know there is a lot of discussion around his sexuality because of his longterm run with Deadpool. How do you guys feel about it? Do you guys think this counts as another LGBT lead title announced?

I don't consider it LGBT related but thanks.
    Cable and Deadpool just have a very dysfunctional BROmance from my interpretation.

Yeah, I'd also say great bromance. Nothing romantic.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    I want more for Anole too, but I have no idea which generation of characters are going to be a part of this new Generation X series.
    Well judging by the revealed cover it might somehow focus on various generations of X-kids. Of course it might just be used to show a focus on young characters.
    Personally I'm hoping on the former. Either another school book in the vein of Academy X or a book with a team roster that pulls characters from various generations. Either way I want Anole to be one of the main characters.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    With all the X-books announced for ResurrXion, there was bound to be one for a character I despise.
    And no, I don't consider Cable LGBT at all.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Yeah, I'd also say great bromance. Nothing romantic.
    just bromance, but I don't soubt deadpool would take the relationship to next level

Newsarama had more details about all the new X-men books that will come post IvX, and it seems that the Iceman ongoing will feature adult Bobby.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Newsarama had more details about all the new X-men books that will come post IvX, and it seems that the Iceman ongoing will feature adult Bobby.
    I never read what conclusion the adult Bobby / young Bobby talk came to... did Adult Bobby realize he's been gay all this time, too?

Guess this means Young Bobby will be in X-Men Blue, then.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    I never read what conclusion the adult Bobby / young Bobby talk came to... did Adult Bobby realize he's been gay all this time, too?

Guess this means Young Bobby will be in X-Men Blue, then.
    Well, how long i remember, the Adult Iceman admitted that he repressed that part of himself all this time because he thought that he wouldnt be able to deal with being mutant and gay at the same time.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, how long i remember, the Adult Iceman admitted that he repressed that part of himself all this time because he thought that he wouldnt be able to deal with being mutant and gay at the same time.
    That's how I remember it, too, but wasn't sure.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    And in Extraordinary X-men, he had a talk with Anole about coming to terms with his sexuality, which was practically the only reason why Victor appeared in that book and didn't become wallpaller material like the rest of the New X-men cast (because let's be honest, in that series Victor didn't do anything memorable and was nearly reduced to the wallpaller material, and it's a shame)

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    James Tynion VI wrote Amazing X-Men #13 featuring Nightcrawler, Northstar, and Anole and a Mystique and Destiny story for the Logan Legacy series. Tim Fish did a Northstar and Kyle Nation X short. Sina Grace wrote a SW short featuring Psylocke, Kyle, and Northstar. Jim McCann wrote Northstar in the Alpha Flight Chaos War special. Kris Anka did a Kitty/Illyana adventure and the Rasputin reunion during the Bendis UXM run (and has mentioned wanting to do a NXM revival, so fingers crossed!).
    Anka! Thank you.

I didn't know Tynion had written some x-stuff.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Also for anyone still wondering, Iceman, along with the other six X-Books Marvel has announced so far, are all on-goings.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Also for anyone still wondering, Iceman, along with the other six X-Books Marvel has announced so far, are all on-goings.
    Good to know! I'm SUPER stoked! Iceman is my fav, I also love Jean and Gen X. Weapon X also sounds interesting and I'm loving what the editors are saying in regards to the new status quo of the X-Men! I can't wait.
    "It's not about adding diversity for the sake of diversity, it's about subtracting homogeneity for the sake of realism."
    -Mary Robinette Kowal