View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 601 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 1015015515915975985996006016026036046056116517011101 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 16973

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Bling! and Ben Deeds will both be in GenX.

Yay, I guess? I mean, they're not a particular draw for me, but it could have been worse. And hopefully that means Mercury will be around as well.
    Uggg, they practically picked all the one-dimensional boring characters that have been created post AvX. The only interesting characters are Jubilee and Bling! The rest can go to hell. Worst announcement of the Resurrexion line, even worse than the creative team of X-men Gold...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    So, New Avengers #18 (Nothing too spoilery, I'm gonna put on spoilers just cause I know of certain someone who loves that book and may not want to know it yet):
    spoilers:
    Aikku confessed her feelings for Toni or at least tried, and then they finally kissed.
    Roberto gave Billy and Teddy an apartment and they kinda not sure what to do in the future. Billy talks again about a possible Young Avengers reunion.
    end of spoilers
    Know it. Love it. Want to know it.
    Gimme scans if you gotta 'em. Guh!!

<pants with hysterical enthusiasm>

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Uggg, they practically picked all the one-dimensional boring characters that have been created post AvX. The only interesting characters are Jubilee and Bling! The rest can go to hell. Worst announcement of the Resurrexion line, even worse than the creative team of X-men Gold...
    Quoting for the supreme LOL factor.
    "The rest can go to hell"
    I'm dying. I needed this, this morning. Especially after the abysmal Gen X announcement.

Incredible Member

I cant believe it... so good a basic concept for the book, and then they choose a main cast of whom one half interests me only slightly ond the other not at all.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by twincast View Post
    I cant believe it... so good a basic concept for the book, and then they choose a main cast of whom one half interests me only slightly ond the other not at all.
    Between this, the creative team of X-men Gold and the line-up of X-men Blue, if this is Marvel's idea for a "resurrection of the X-line", I'm afraid to see what is their concept of the "funeral of the X-line". At least Glob Hermann is not part of the main cast, that would be adding more injury to the insult that is this entire announcement (of Generation X).

Astonishing Member

So, New Avengers #18 (Nothing too spoilery, I'm gonna put on spoilers just cause I know of certain someone who loves that book and may not want to know it yet):
    spoilers:
    Aikku confessed her feelings for Toni or at least tried, and then they finally kissed.
    Roberto gave Billy and Teddy an apartment and they kinda not sure what to do in the future. Billy talks again about a possible Young Avengers reunion.
    end of spoilers
    .....And as one of the many YAs Readers/Fans out there.......it's an excellent ending for the both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    .....And as one of the many YAs Readers/Fans out there.......it's an excellent ending for the both of them.
    I agree, I totally loved the entire last issue. I'll miss Wiccan and Hulkling in that series, and I wonder how long it will take for that "Young Avengers reunion" (years probably?)

The only draw is that there are two LGBT representatives in Generation X. Everything else is entirely underwhelming. If they want a LGBT relationship in the main cat, that means there may be a third representative? Benjamin Deeds and Eye Boy, anyone?

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Hey with America spotlighting a solo, Hawkeye being pretty popular and with Billy/Teddy no longer being part of a team book we might see the light of a YA reunion one day? Who knows, it's going to be sad seeing Billy and Teddy in limbo again though :/ (besides the future version of Wiccan currently appearing)

As for Gen X, I'm going to give it a chance before I write it off, I love the premise, the writer seems passionate and maybe she'll make me like these characters more? It's pretty cool that she has 2 gay characters on a single team and I actually liked Benjamin in Bendis' run, I just feel like he needed more development, maybe he'll get it here? And I love Jubes of course. Also, this is the most diverse X team so far..?
    "It's not about adding diversity for the sake of diversity, it's about subtracting homogeneity for the sake of realism."
    -Mary Robinette Kowal

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan615 View Post
    Hey with America spotlighting a solo, Hawkeye being pretty popular and with Billy/Teddy no longer being part of a team book we might see the light of a YA reunion one day? Who knows, it's going to be sad seeing Billy and Teddy in limbo again though :/ (besides the future version of Wiccan currently appearing)

As for Gen X, I'm going to give it a chance before I write it off, I love the premise, the writer seems passionate and maybe she'll make me like these characters more? It's pretty cool that she has 2 gay characters on a single team and I actually liked Benjamin in Bendis' run, I just feel like he needed more development, maybe he'll get it here? And I love Jubes of course. Also, this is the most diverse X team so far..?
    I do have to agree with you on both points. Really sad to see Billy and Teddy in Limbo. At least have Billy join the X-Men or something.

I give great props to Gen X for being diverse. I'll give it a chance, but it's just personally underwhelming for me because I was mostly hoping for Dani to be in it to some degree. Haha.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I do have to agree with you on both points. Really sad to see Billy and Teddy in Limbo. At least have Billy join the X-Men or something.

I give great props to Gen X for being diverse. I'll give it a chance, but it's just personally underwhelming for me because I was mostly hoping for Dani to be in it to some degree. Haha.
    Well, they have said that both Dani and Magik could appear in the future, but it's a very dissapointing cast and announcement in general.

Well I didn't even remembered Benjamin was gay. I'm glad there are LGBT characters on it, but I still think that Gen X lineup is quite awful tbh.

Dani just needs to be used period, I honestly don't get why she's not used more? She's popular, classic and just a really three dimensional character. The writer of gen x did mention wanting to use Dani at some point though and at least has got a story in ANXM annual (which I loved!)
    "It's not about adding diversity for the sake of diversity, it's about subtracting homogeneity for the sake of realism."
    -Mary Robinette Kowal

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan615 View Post
    Dani just needs to be used period, I honestly don't get why she's not used more? She's popular, classic and just a really three dimensional character. The writer of gen x did mention wanting to use Dani at some point though and at least has got a story in ANXM annual (which I loved!)
    Since her recent appearance alongside Illyana in the All New X-Men annual, I want these two on a team together.
    Team Supreme!!

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Same appartement as in Sorcerers Supreme?
    end of spoilers
    Which reminds me, in Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme #2, why the hell is Teddy (once again) in his second Hulkling form while being all domestic? Could people please stop forgetting that Heinberg established early on that "pink Kree" was Teddy's default state? I know, I know, that's expecting Marvel editorial to actually do their job; how dare I? I guess one could somewhat rationalize it by claiming that he wants to make their son feel more comfortable by having another green guy around. (Do I get a No-Prize?) But then again, why does that kid look exactly like a Skrull (wrinkled chin and all) but with a blond mop of hair? The hair could be simply because he felt like it (in which case I'd guess adoption), but at face value it looks like Teddy had to mate with a Skrull pure-blood instead of getting creative with Billy.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Bling! and Ben Deeds will both be in GenX.

Yay, I guess? I mean, they're not a particular draw for me, but it could have been worse. And hopefully that means Mercury will be around as well.
    The only positive thing that so far has caught my attention in the cast of GX.