View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 674 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 174574624664670671672673674675676677678684724774 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 16974
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I don't know just how successful I'll be in this endeavor, or how strongly anything I do will resemble that of an actual comic, but my ambition is very strong currently. Possibly too strong.

So many ideas swirling about in my head thanks to all the suggestions. ha ha. I think I'm leaning toward having Clea as his advisor and exploring his power source and throwing in a visit from Vision and Tommy and possibly a team up with Hercules and Angela.

As for Teddy, I know I want to have Captain Marvel insist he visit the Alpha Flight station since she's the be all and end all of space happenings these days and she'll insist that he not be allowed into deep space to train with an alien hybrid race without supervision, regardless of how pleasant things went last time. Teddy will concede, and be pleasantly surprised to learn his appointed chaperone is America. They'll call up Noh Varr as well (to offer his expertise on all things Kree -- and to quell his own curiosity about these hybrids) who inevitably uncovers dissent in the ranks of the Infinite Knights.
    Maybe.
    I dunno. I've yet to fully flesh out the actual conflicts for either of their respective stories. haha.
    Clea would never cross my mind, but maybe that's exactly what it would make it so great. She's a cool underrated character I wish we'd see more of. Something I'd also love to see is Billy not only interacting with adult magic users who could train him, but also young magic users who could be his colleagues, like Nico Minoru, Magik, Sylvie Lushton, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes)... maybe even Loki, since he's supposed to be a young adult now. It could be fun if they all trained together.

And if you're giving Billy an arch-enemy, I suggest Mephisto. I'm intrigued by the idea that some parts of his soul might still live inside Billy and Tommy, since the souls of the babies are a part of them, and how he could at any point just decide he wants them back. Billy and Tommy wouldn't be helpless babies anymore, obviously, so now they'd be able to defend themselves, specially Billy. And against someone crazy powerful like Mephisto, it would be the perfect opportunity for him to learn more about his Demiurge powers.

I would also like to know a little bit more about the Demiurge's mythology, like when and how exactly he became the Demiurge, what prompted him to basically go all god-like, creating worlds and entire civilizations. And the Demiurge minions. Always the Demiurge minions, please. I want them to be for Wiccan what Lockjaw is for the Inhumans, or Old Lace is for the Runaways. :P

As for Teddy, YES to him interacting with Carol. She's the perfect character to take him under her wing. Besides the whole Knights Of The Inifnite thing, I think it would be cool if she, upon the realization of how he is viewed as a sort of ''cosmic messiah'', gave him a job as a ''Head Of Intergalactic Relations'' or something like that. He could be the guy who is sent to solve conflicts between enemy alien races, since as the reincarnation of the Dorrek Supreme, he is seen as the only one who'll be able to do the impossible and unite the most unlikely groups: Kree and Skrull.

Also, I just really want him to be way less orphan than he is and have some godamn family to interact with. Bring back his dad and siblings somehow. Have them team up and be the Marvelous Family. Maybe something for his Skrull side too... he could meet some people from his royal family and learn a little bit more about his place as Prince Dorrek VIII. Also, isn't Xavin supposed to be a distant relative of his? So there you go, add Xavin to the mix as well.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 05-22-2017 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Clea would never cross my mind, but maybe that's exactly what it would make it so great. She's a cool underrated character I wish we'd see more of. Something I'd also love to see is Billy not only interacting with adult magic users who could train him, but also young magic users who could be his colleagues, like Nico Minoru, Magik, Sylvie Lushton, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes)... maybe even Loki, since he's supposed to be a young adult now. It could be fun if they all trained together.

And if you're giving Billy an arch-enemy, I suggest Mephisto. I'm intrigued by the idea that some parts of his soul might still live inside Billy and Tommy, since the souls of the babies are a part of them, and how he could at any point just decide he wants them back. Billy and Tommy wouldn't be helpless babies anymore, obviously, so now they'd be able to defend themselves, specially Billy. And against someone crazy powerful like Mephisto, it would be the perfect opportunity for him to learn more about his Demiurge powers.

I would also like to know a little bit more about the Demiurge's mythology, like when and how exactly he became the Demiurge, what prompted him to basically go all god-like, creating worlds and entire civilizations. And the Demiurge minions. Always the Demiurge minions, please. I want them to be for Wiccan what Lockjaw is for the Inhumans, or Old Lace is for the Runaways. :P

As for Teddy, YES to him interacting with Carol. She's the perfect character to take him under her wing. Besides the whole Knights Of The Inifnite thing, I think it would be cool if she, upon the realization of how he is viewed as a sort of ''cosmic messiah'', gave him a job as a ''Head Of Intergalactic Relations'' or something like that. He could be the guy who is sent to solve conflicts between enemy alien races, since as the reencarnation of the Dorrek Supreme, he is seen as the only one who'll be able to do the impossible and unite the most unlikely groups: Kree and Skrull.

Also, I just really want him to be way less orphan than he is and have some godamn family to interact with. Bring back his dad and siblings somehow. Have them team up and be the Marvelous Family. Maybe something for his Skrull side too... he could meet some people from his royal family and learn a little bit more about his place as Prince Dorrek VIII. Also, isn't Xavin supposed to be a distant relative of his? So there you go, add Xavin to the mix as well.
    Rad input. Thanks!
    Last edited by Fokken; 05-22-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Here's hoping the Runaways revival in comics will lead to the Young Avengers coming back too, since the two teams used to be close back in the day.

Yeah.

But how cool is adult Nico? She looks fierce! Love it! I think we've been waiting to see what the runaways Willy be like as adults for a while now.

I wonder how Victor Mancha looks now

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Yeah.

But how cool is adult Nico? She looks fierce! Love it! I think we've been waiting to see what the runaways Willy be like as adults for a while now.

Covered in dirt and/or hollowed out around the chest cavity section?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I think that saying they're adults is going too far. To be honest, the Nico there doesn't even LOOK like an adult. She just looks more... mature. Which she should be. She's probably around 18 or 19 now.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Yeah.

I'm not sure she's supposed to be a full-fledged adult yet, I mean, the teaser does call her a ''teen'', so I'm guessing she'll be in her late teens, but yeah, she looks amazing! I'm definitely curious to see how the other members will look like.

Also, a little Victor Mancha spoiler, if you haven't read The Vision:

spoilers:
    He actually was killed by his sister-in-law Virginia in that series. He's a cyborg, so it should't be that hard to bring him back, but as of now, there's no word if he's coming back for this title, although I hope he does.
    end of spoilers

From the Iceman Appreciation thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    ICEMAN #4
    SINA GRACE (W) • EDGAR SALAZAR (A)
    Cover by KEVIN WADA
    • Iceman is still learning to be comfortable in his own skin.
    • And he’s about to run into a man who’s perhaps TOO comfortable in his!
    • The X-Men’s coolest operator is about to learn a thing or two from the Son of Wolverine himself, DAKEN!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

MY BBYS DAKEN AND ICEMAN IN THE SAME BOOK
    This one's for you, Kieran. XD

And the cover:

Ohhhhhhh boy. I predict lots of sexual tension. And I'm fine with it, really. Like I said on this thread before, I wouldn't want Daken as a serious love interest for Bobby, but I'm fine with him ''learning a thing or two'', as the solicitation puts it.

I CAN'T EVEN????? Lol I'm so shook at Daken actually being there.

BANNED

One of Daken's claws looks extremely weird?

Nvm. Apparently artists don't always have him pop the third claw.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    And the cover:

Aaaah! GIRD YOUR LOINS, Kieran Frost!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Excuse me bobby and herc can't happen I refuse. It has to be Daken and Bobby, the perfect comeback for Daken could be in this book! Plus daken basically made human torch squirm so it only makes sense he goes from hot to cold!
    So happy I was right about Daken appearing, over a month agi

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Oh, this better lead to some action.

In the bedroom.

If for nothing else than because I want to see the crazies go crazy hating on it!
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God