View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 767 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 267667717757763764765766767768769770771777817867 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 16973

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Not really. She's never shown any particular interest in women. Though she does think Black Widow is a good kisser.

No more than every other hero. Heroes punch bad guys. That's kinda their thing. I'm saying I want Toni to be an actual part of the action, not just mission support.
    I wouldn't mind kissing Natasha myself. Also Rogue, lol.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Didn't Lemire kill Frenchie?
    Pretty sure that wasn't real. A lot of Lemire's run was just crazy stuff happening on Marc's head.

Seems like there's hope for Icemaken(yes, that should be the ship name) after all.
    https://twitter.com/SinaGrace/status/937760314967257088

The Catwoman comparison is getting old though lol.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I find myself really, really against Iceman and Daken as a legitimate pairing, especially after what's happened in the series so far lol.

Daken as one of Iceman's archnemeses, though...
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Nah, man. Save me from Icemaken, which sounds like the latest legendary Pokémon or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Seems like there's hope for Icemaken(yes, that should be the ship name) after all.
    https://twitter.com/SinaGrace/status/937760314967257088

The Catwoman comparison is getting old though lol.
    I really don't think that's in the cards, given how Grace has written Daken so far. But there's also no reason for him to rain on anyone's parade.

Well, in other news, this week's episode of Runaways actually has some Karolina/Nico moments that kinda make her crush pretty obvious.

Aw. I'm dying to see that show

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well, in other news, this week's episode of Runaways actually has some Karolina/Nico moments that kinda make her crush pretty obvious.
    I'm loving the show and Karolina. Next episode there is even better moment for Karolina and Nico. Too bad the wait until tuesday

I'm really fighting the urge to ship Nicolina on this show, not just because I'm saving my gay shipping forces to when Xavin hopefully comes in, but also because I don't trust that the show will actually go there with Nico and make her reciprocate Karolina's feelings. I just hope they won't queerbait the audience, teasing too much of a relationship that's never going to happen.

The Week In Gay!

Iceman #8, of course. The Icemans talk about Teen Bobby being ghosted by Romeo (NOT COOL, Romeo!), have dinner with their parents, and bond. And also, Judah shows up.

Astonishing X-Men has some developments with Fantomex. It also has Mystique, Psylocke and Gambit there, but nothing related to their sexuality.

Hawkeye #13 has Ramone there, but not her girlfriend.

Avengers #674 has a few maybe-LGBTQ+ characters present, but no gay content.

Dr. Strange #382 has Loki, but he's making moves on another female character, so his gayness isn't a factor.

Also, it looks like Duggan's run on GotG is ending, so we definitely won't be getting any follow-up on the Angela/Sera thing there. You know, I'm starting to think that maybe Marvel doesn't actually give a shit about Sera and is going to just let one of their only trans characters be completely lost forever.

The Week In Gay!

Iceman #8, of course. The Icemans talk about Teen Bobby being ghosted by Romeo (NOT COOL, Romeo!), have dinner with their parents, and bond. And also, Judah shows up.
    So does Daken.

Also, it looks like Duggan's run on GotG is ending, so we definitely won't be getting any follow-up on the Angela/Sera thing there. You know, I'm starting to think that maybe Marvel doesn't actually give a shit about Sera and is going to just let one of their only trans characters be completely lost forever.
    Were you really expecting something related to that to come out of that book? I mean, the minute they took Angela off of the team (because of course it had to look as MCU-y as possible) it was clear to me the story was going nowhere there. I'm gonna keep on hoping the Thor book will do something about it, since it's pretty much the only ongoing book in which Angela has appeared post-GOTG and The Unworthy Thor was the only other book that actually acknowledged some of the events that happened in Angela's solo.

Well, that was unexpected. And cute. It seemed really random to me at first, but looking at the news, I guess I understand what they're trying to do. It seems to be a female-led franchise aimed at younger girls, sort of like DC Super Hero Girls. It makes sense Marvel would try something like that with their own characters, and I'm glad they picked an LGBTQ character to be a part of it!

Also, a cool video with BTS. I really like the voice-acting choices. Some of those would be great playing those characters in live action!

My only complaint is that they gave Gwenpool's hairstyle to Spider-Gwen! How dare they? Should've just gone with my girl Poole instead.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 12-07-2017 at 10:58 AM.

That actually seems like a very cool thing, though it's weird that it's called Secret Warriors lol.