View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
889. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.29%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.51%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.51%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.29%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

77 8.66%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.17%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.07%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.76%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

25 2.81%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.29%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.74%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.81%
Page 793 of 1130 FirstFirst ... 293693743783789790791792793794795796797803843893 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,895 of 16944
    Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Cassie and Jonas were members of the Avengers long before Hulkling or Wiccan
    Yeah, but she got de-aged/de-matured again - she's back at high school age while everyone else is 18+ at least now. She's got the 'Young' part going for her being part of a new YA.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yes and you should feel like a monster for it.
    Awww, sometimes the heart wants what the head says no to. You know I'm right, deep down, it'd be a step backwards for the popular characters at this point.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Miguel/Lightning is the only character from No Surrender that I *demand* be on an Avengers roster after this event is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Miguel/Lightning is the only character from No Surrender that I *demand* be on an Avengers roster after this event is over.
    That's my hope, that he joins the main Avengers team when the event ends, and gets plenty of focus.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Is it weird that if they brought back Young Avengers, I wouldnt want any of the previous cast back, aside from maybe Cassie?
    Yup. I don't think anybody else that wants the YA back doesn't want Billy, Teddy or Tommy back. They're integral to the Young Avengers, and I probably wouldn't even pick up the book if they weren't in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Certainly not the ONLY one for me (Hercules, Wasp and Scarlet Witch have to remain), but yeah if he's not an Avenger post-No Surrender I'll be pissed. Ideally we get an Avengers book on the West Coast, which he'd be perfect for.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Yeah, but she got de-aged/de-matured again - she's back at high school age while everyone else is 18+ at least now. She's got the 'Young' part going for her being part of a new YA.
    I don't think age is a problem at all. If they ever called themselves TEEN Avengers, maybe. But ''young'' is a more general term that can encompass a certain part of adulthood as well. I mean, we have a genre that's literally called young adult for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Yup. I don't think anybody else that wants the YA back doesn't want Billy, Teddy or Tommy back. They're integral to the Young Avengers, and I probably wouldn't even pick up the book if they weren't in it.

Tommy's the fast one right! He's would be tolerable. Bill and Ted are just the BIGGEST UGGGGH maybe I'll be proven wrong, I thought they were pretty cool when they debut but a writer other than Kieran Gillian might make them enjoyable. His whoooole arc was more "style" or a close facsimile than anything. Definitely don't think they're intergal to YA tho
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Tommy's the fast one right! He's would be tolerable. Bill and Ted are just the BIGGEST UGGGGH maybe I'll be proven wrong, I thought they were pretty cool when they debut but a writer other than Kieran Gillian might make them enjoyable. His whoooole arc was more "style" or a close facsimile than anything. Definitely don't think they're intergal to YA tho
    Yeah Tommy AKA Speed. The son of Scarlet Witch & Quicksilvers nephew. He's pretty fun.

Really? I love Wiccan and Hulkling. They were brilliant in both runs of YA in my opinion, though I did prefer the former.
    Last edited by King_Thor13; 02-12-2018 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Yeah Tommy AKA Speed. The son of Scarlet Witch and nephew of Quicksilver. He's pretty fun.

Really? I love Wiccan and Hulkling. They were great in both runs of YA in my opinion, though I did prefer the former.
    Ugggh their connection to Wanda and Pietro is eyerolling convoluted
    GrindrStone(D)

Tommy's the fast one right! He's would be tolerable. Bill and Ted are just the BIGGEST UGGGGH

Ha! Message heard..that be meme alone is awesome enough that I take back my previous UGGGH
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Ugggh their connection to Wanda and Pietro is eyerolling convoluted
    Aren't most Marvel stories? I love their origin and everything that comes with it. I hate that they lost their mutant status though. Damn retcons.

^^This. Wiccan & Hulkling are brilliant

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I... am not actually a fan of Hulkling.

But I adore Billy.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

You put so sorta hex on me... can't sleep can't find remote stuck on VH1 which just so happens to be playing reruns of the first season I❤️New York
    Punishment def does not fit the crime
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I... am not actually a fan of Hulkling.

But I adore Billy.
    Huh. Whys that? I personally love his origin, how much of a nerd he is, and how adorable he is when it comes to Billy

You put so sorta hex on me... can't sleep can't find remote stuck on VH1 which just so happens to be playing reruns of the first season I❤️New York
    Punishment def does not fit the crime
    It's not a hex, it's reality warping.