View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 892 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 392792842882888889890891892893894895896902942992 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 16972

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Maybe it's the alt. universe Phyla, but the regular Moondragon and the drama will come from them both having lost their alt. partner of the same person
    It could be an option, but in Infinity Wars 4 both alt Phyla and Moondragon travelled together, so maybe it's alt Moondragon in the Guardians with Phylla.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    It could be an option, but in Infinity Wars 4 both alt Phyla and Moondragon travelled together, so maybe it's alt Moondragon in the Guardians with Phylla.
    That's dumb.

Why kill one off, off panel, just to replace her with herself?

It's good to have both back, but not like this for me.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Moondragon randomly died off panel somewhere?
    Yeah it was weird, I pointed it out in this thread when that scene came out.

I kinda like this version of Moondragon though. From what we've seen so far she's pretty similar to the 616 Heather, haughty, uses her powers on people without reservation, a bit underhanded.

And she has a dragon tattoo that turns into a little pet dragon for her

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Yeah it was weird, I pointed it out in this thread when that scene came out.

I kinda like this version of Moondragon though. From what we've seen so far she's pretty similar to the 616 Heather, haughty, uses her powers on people without reservation, a bit underhanded.

And she has a dragon tattoo that turns into a little pet dragon for her
    I suspect someone just thought Moondragon was dead, and thought they needed to bring her back.

More poor editing.

Ah well, I should stop complaining and just be happy to have them back

It's alternate reality Phyla and Moondragon. They came through the rainbow portal glass thing together.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    It's not the 616 versions of Phyla or Moondragon. They're from another universe and were losing against Requiem so they escaped to fight her on 616 and will apparently stay to join the Guardians.
    That seems the most likely explanation at the moment, but given that we're dealing with warped realities and the Infinity Gems, etc, there is still the possibility that 616 Phyla and Moondragon will be restored by the end of INFINITY WARS--perhaps reborn into the bodies of their alternate counterparts.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Hm. Captain Mar-Vell's legacy includes Phyla-Vell, Noh-Varr (kinda/sorta) and Teddy 'Dorrik VIII' Altman (and Carol and Genis). That's a surprising amount of LGBT.
    Genis might also be LGBTQ, as hinted by Peter David when he was writing Captain Marvel. It's truly amazing. I'm still waiting for my Marvel Family team book, btw.

That's dumb.

Why kill one off, off panel, just to replace her with herself?

It's good to have both back, but not like this for me.
    My thoughts, exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    That seems the most likely explanation at the moment, but given that we're dealing with warped realities and the Infinity Gems, etc, there is still the possibility that 616 Phyla and Moondragon will be restored by the end of INFINITY WARS--perhaps reborn into the bodies of their alternate counterparts.
    Not crazy about them switching bodies (leave that nonsense to Psylocke and Professor Xavier ), but at this point I take anything that brings 616 Moon-Vell back. We deserve the real deal now that they are finally back with the GOTG like we've wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Genis might also be LGBTQ, as hinted by Peter David when he was writing Captain Marvel. It's truly amazing. I'm still waiting for my Marvel Family team book, btw.
    I'm still not willing to count Noh-Varr as LGBT, but Mar-Vell's children sure do have a tendancy.

Not crazy about them switching bodies (leave that nonsense to Psylocke and Professor Xavier ), but at this point I take anything that brings 616 Moon-Vell back. We deserve the real deal now that they are finally back with the GOTG like we've wanted.
    I wouldn't put it past Marvel to do yet another bodyswitching story. They ran with the whole "there's another version of me running around" story in three of their book (Spider-Man, Daredevil and Dr. Strange) these last few months.
    #EmmaWasRight

According to Cates, only 6 are going to make the team, and he is going to break people's hearts with how he gets to the 6.

Given their history, both Moondragon and Phyla have to be prime candidates to die all over again...

Ultimate Member

According to Cates, only 6 are going to make the team, and he is going to break people's hearts with how he gets to the 6.

Given their history, both Moondragon and Phyla have to be prime candidates to die all over again...
    While cynical me nods along with that grim prediction, more politically aware me doubts that they would kill off the only two women on an eleven person starter lineup. I'd think that Darkhawk and Beta Ray Bill are in bigger danger than the ladies (although Phyla is, IMO, in more danger than Moondragon).

God that would be a huge mistake. They should go all orange is the new black with it and besides surely if they do make more guardians of the galaxy films they’ll want to use phylla vell and moondragon especially since the roster has decreased a bit in the films. Cross promotion etc

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Ugh, what's with Cates and his killing spree tendencies? First the Inhumans, now this. It feels like a cheap way to shock people, honestly. And yeah, giving us Moon-Vell (but not really) after so long and then killing them off would be just a cruel joke. I would only accept those two getting killed off if that meant they would be replaced by their 616 versions.

Ugh, what's with Cates and his killing spree tendencies? First the Inhumans, now this. It feels like a cheap way to shock people, honestly. And yeah, giving us Moon-Vell (but not really) after so long and then killing them off would be just a cruel joke. I would only accept those two getting killed off if that meant they would be replaced by their 616 versions.
    Apparently he has GRR Martin tendencies.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Sounds like you're jumping the gun.

Yeah, it seems to be the only way he knows how to progress a story. Death or alt. Universe stuff.

It's the same issue I had with Rick Remender's last lot of Marvel work.