View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 896 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 396796846886892893894895896897898899900906946996 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 16972

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    The Cable arc about Selene and the Externals? I don't think he used it, I remember him complaining about Cable not bodysliding them somewhere they needed to go. It was supposedly set in 616's past so it might have been before he developed the power.
    he's always had the ability...Even in this latest issue I was alluded to him always been to Xteleport

EDIT:
    Screenshot_20181107-232217_Chrome.jpg
    Last edited by BroHomo; 11-07-2018 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    he's always had the ability...Even in this latest issue I was alluded to him always been to Xteleport
    It's not a power he used before X-Factor. Rictor didn't know about it until X-Factor 49, it was the first time he saw Shatterstar use it.

Yeah but in page I posted above it says he was a Mutant among his people

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Yeah but in page I posted above it says he was a Mutant among his people
    He IS a mutant among his people.
    HIS people are that of Mojoworld.
    So that panel is correct, but Beetle is ALSO correct that Shatty's teleportation talent wasn't established/revealed until X-Factor 49 (in 2009?), 18 YEARS after Shatterstar first appeared in Marvel comics, in New Mutants 99.
    Shatty's ORIGINAL mutant power was to generate powerful vibratory shock waves he would channel through his weaponry. The teleportation-slicing is likely an extension/progression of this energy-manipulation-through-his-weapons he learned in the Mojoverse, prior to his return to Earth in XF49.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

https://www.thewaltdisneycompany.com...aming-service/

Loki TV show confirmed for Disney+ (that's the official name for the streaming service), making it the first solo LGBTQ production of the MCU! That is, assuming they will allow Loki to be pansexual/genderfluid on the show. Also, who knows, if we get Kid Loki out of this... it could lead to the Young Avengers later on. Yeah, I am always hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    https://www.thewaltdisneycompany.com...aming-service/

Loki TV show confirmed for Disney+ (that's the official name for the streaming service), making it the first solo LGBTQ production of the MCU! That is, assuming they will allow Loki to be pansexual/genderfluid on the show. Also, who knows, if we get Kid Loki out of this... it could lead to the Young Avengers later on. Yeah, I am always hoping.
    Honestly, I'd prefer the MCU Young Avengers not to have anything to do with Loki.
    #EmmaWasRight

It would be pretty hot to see him hook up with an ice giant though.

I wonder if Loki was going to have a same sex relationship who he would hook up with?

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    It would be pretty hot to see him hook up with an ice giant though.

I wonder if Loki was going to have a same sex relationship who he would hook up with?
    I'd be sooo on board with Loki hooking up with Hercules. Actually, I would not be shocked if that is something that has happened at some point in the MU. Hercules implied he kissed a Thor once, so I wouldn't put past him to have slept with someone from the Odinson clan.

Plus, we got our first tease of MCU greek mythology in the last Thor movie (there was an Ares statue in Sakaar, implying he was one of the champions there at some point), so maybe they can make a trend out of it and use a norse-based story to formally introduce the greek gods as well.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 11-11-2018 at 04:00 AM.

I really doubt they'll explore his sexuality on that show tbh, for a variety of reasons...

I thought Hiddleston was DONE with the character and the MCU. Did the offers dry up?

When I first heard Loki was being put into development, I figured Jamie Alexandra might return as Lady Sif or we’d get a recasted Kid Loki.

Astonishing Member

In Tiamatty's absence, I will do my best to keep the tradition going....

The Week In Gay:

ICEMAN #3: This issue gave us Bobby out on a date, and also reuniting with his "Amazing Friends" co-stars, Spider-Man and Firestar.

SHATTERSTAR #2: And as already discussed in this thread, Rictor had a nice guest starring role too.

ASGARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #3: This book continues to be very LGBT-inclusive with Angela, Dr. Riggs, Valkyrie and Loki.

INFINITY WARS #5: The alternate Moondragon and Phyla were part of the action here. And Loki continues to be a prominent part of the storyline.

RUNAWAYS #15: Karolina and Nico.

TYPHOID FEVER: X-MEN #1: Iceman was one of the X-Men featured in the story.

CHAMPIONS #26: Viv is at least implied to be something other than straight although I believe it remains undefined.

DEADPOOL #6: no specific LGBT content here that I know of--but since Wade is generally accepted to be bisexual or pansexual, I figured it should be on the list.

Did I miss anything?

Also, for the wait-for-trade crowd, the following TPBs came out:

MARVEL RISING - which features America Chavez, and also had a brief appearance by Koi Boi.

CHAMPIONS vol.4 - see above, re: Viv

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I thought Hiddleston was DONE with the character and the MCU. Did the offers dry up?

When I first heard Loki was being put into development, I figured Jamie Alexandra might return as Lady Sif or we’d get a recasted Kid Loki.
    I think this show might precisely be his farewell to the MCU. The character was way too popular to have such an overwhelming exit like he did in Avengers: Infinity War; getting killed in such a silly way within the first minutes of the movie. I think Disney realized they made a mistake there and wanted to capitalize on Tom's popularity one last time, but this time by actually putting him in the spotlight. I actually believe him ending the show reincarnating as either Lady or Kid Loki is a very real possibility, as that would feel like a closure for Tom's take on the character, but they'd still have a brand new chapter to explore on Loki's mythology.

Also, Jaimie Alexander teased Sif on her Twitter right after the announcement of the show, so something might be going on there. It would be really fun if she played Loki playing Sif.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Also, Jaimie Alexander teased Sif on her Twitter right after the announcement of the show, so something might be going on there. It would be really fun if she played Loki playing Sif.
    That would be hilarious, for Jaimie to start out *apparently* playing Sif, only to later be revealed to have been a (reincarnated?) female Loki pretending to be Sif (who looks enough like Sif to be played by the same actress).

That said, I imagine that Disney wants Tom, and no one else as 'Loki.'

Age of X minis:

Leah Williams, bi, is writing "X-Tremists," which has Northstar, Iceman, and Psylocke all on the team.

Vita Ayala, nonbinary woman, is writing "Prisoner X" which does have a Gabby.

Seanan McGuire, bi, is writing a Nightcrawler mini. It's always great to see Seanan working with the X-side of things!

Astonishing Member

Thanks for posting those, and the background info on the creative teams!

I had totally missed Northstar on that one cover! With him and Bobby on the same team, I wonder if we'll see a Iceman/Northstar relationship in this alternate reality?