View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 900 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 4008008508908968978988999009019029039049109501000 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 16973

I'd prefer if Bobby ended up with a new character who isn't NuPyro. Someone with talent should create a new character who isn't a Basic B and plant the seeds for an interesting romantic dynamic with Bobby. Maybe Bobby is with a new character in AoXM. That character can stick around after the reality is undone but both Bobby and that character are really different so they find a different and interesting way back to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    I'd prefer if Bobby ended up with a new character who isn't NuPyro. Someone with talent should create a new character who isn't a Basic B and plant the seeds for an interesting romantic dynamic with Bobby. Maybe Bobby is with a new character in AoXM. That character can stick around after the reality is undone but both Bobby and that character are really different so they find a different and interesting way back to each other.
    Considering your username it breaks my heart that you're not wanting for the glorious Icemaken too...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Iceman and Northstar feels very... "Let's just pair up the most know gay X-Men together lol". Like, I know that there are some more legit reasons to ship it, but I can't help but have that feeling.
    Yeah I kind of have that feeling too... Kind of like the person who tries to be matchmaker by pairing up their only two black friends. Maybe that's not fair on my part, I don't know... I'm not putting any shade on people who are into that pairing, at all.

Count me all in on some Daken/Bobby hate-dating and hate-other-things. Someone like Liu or Simone could make that relationship really sing.

Living Lightning appeared anywhere yet?
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Living Lightning appeared anywhere yet?
    Ugh. I don't think so. But can he please? He needs to be in Avengers No Road Home.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Ugh. I don't think so. But can he please? He needs to be in Avengers No Road Home.
    That's a shame. No Surrender re-introduced to readers in a cool way and it's a waste that it wasn't capitalized on.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Not that I was expecting much more, but MAC has been relegated to punching-taxi-machine in West Coast Avengers.

Le sigh.

Is it just me, or does every comic story arc seem to draaaaaag ooooooonnnn nowadays? Maybe I need another hiatus for a while.

Yes, I've had a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post
    Yeah I kind of have that feeling too... Kind of like the person who tries to be matchmaker by pairing up their only two black friends. Maybe that's not fair on my part, I don't know... I'm not putting any shade on people who are into that pairing, at all.

Count me all in on some Daken/Bobby hate-dating and hate-other-things. Someone like Liu or Simone could make that relationship really sing.
    Yeah, with your black example, I also felt like that about Ororo and T'Challa...

"Hate-other-things" xD... I think we're allowed to say the word here on CBR, right?...

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Not that I was expecting much more, but MAC has been relegated to punching-taxi-machine in West Coast Avengers.

Le sigh.

Is it just me, or does every comic story arc seem to draaaaaag ooooooonnnn nowadays? Maybe I need another hiatus for a while.

Yes, I've had a bad day.
    I haven't read WCA, is that book really just a lowkey Hawkeye relaunch? Never read it but that was the impression I got.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    That's a shame. No Surrender re-introduced to readers in a cool way and it's a waste that it wasn't capitalized on.
    I'm still disappointed about that massively. I love Miguel and really hoped someone else would've used him, but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I haven't read WCA, is that book really just a lowkey Hawkeye relaunch? Never read it but that was the impression I got.
    Kind of? Quasi-spin-off-continuation maybe?

I mean, Kate is very central, and the cast DOES include Clint and pepperings of the support cast from Hawkeye, like Johnny (aka Fuse) and Ramone.
    But the direction has shifted and the cast has expanded to include America, Gwenpool, and Quentin Quire.

And if the complaint about America's role(?) within the team dynamic are in response to the recent preview-- She, as well as the other members of this motley crew-- is rescuing civilians while fighting a giant composed of forcibly commandeered vehicles, and then catching said vehicles, preventing further destruction and/or injury.

MAC is a tank. She hits stuff.
    Kate and Clint are archers. They shoot at stuff.
    Quire is a psion. He brains stuff.
    Qwenpool is..... nuts. She entertains.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Presumably due to the 2nd RAWHIDE KID miniseries--the one that had Rawhide team up with a group of other Western heroes--which had a line ambiguously implying that he might be gay. That's the only thing I can think of that's ever suggested he might be LGBT.
    I'm not even sure MAX books are canon. Certainly, the Nick Fury book wasn't.

At any rate, Mallory Book, a partner of the Goodman, Lieber law firm, would be pretty upset if he turned out to be gay. I'm pretty sure they had a thing going.

Sandy Hausler

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Kind of? Quasi-spin-off-continuation maybe?

I mean, Kate is very central, and the cast DOES include Clint and pepperings of the support cast from Hawkeye, like Johnny (aka Fuse) and Ramone.
    But the direction has shifted and the cast has expanded to include America, Gwenpool, and Quentin Quire.

And if the complaint about America's role(?) within the team dynamic are in response to the recent preview-- She, as well as the other members of this motley crew-- is rescuing civilians while fighting a giant composed of forcibly commandeered vehicles, and then catching said vehicles, preventing further destruction and/or injury.

MAC is a tank. She hits stuff.
    Kate and Clint are archers. They shoot at stuff.
    Quire is a psion. He brains stuff.
    Qwenpool is..... nuts. She entertains.
    Ewing did wonderful things with MAC’s powers.

And I haven’t seen the most recent preview.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Yeah, it was a weird disconnect between that Avengers series and then what Marvel re-launched with Aaron's run.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I'm not even sure MAX books are canon. Certainly, the Nick Fury book wasn't.
    Some are, some aren't. For example, ALIAS was a MAX book and it is most certainly canon.

The two RAWHIDE KID minis have been somewhat debatable since the portrayal has been so different from past portrayals of Johnny Bart. However, Marvel's position in interviews and such was that it was supposed to be in-continuity, and the events of the first RAWHIDE KID mini were acknowledged in one of the Official Handbooks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    At any rate, Mallory Book, a partner of the Goodman, Lieber law firm, would be pretty upset if he turned out to be gay. I'm pretty sure they had a thing going.
    Yep, they did. However that would not necessarily rule out the possibility of Two-Gun either being bisexual or closeted. But I don't truly think Two-Gun is meant to be getting retconned as gay or bi. The reference in question was ambiguous at best, and has never been referenced again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Ewing did wonderful things with MAC’s powers.

And I haven’t seen the most recent preview.
    "Flying brick" is the core of America's power set though--she can do other things, but that is always going to be the core of what she brings to the mix in a superhero team. And the WCA book hasn't forgotten about her other powers. Her teleportation abilities have also gotten a lot of use in the book thus far.