View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 910 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 4108108609009069079089099109119129139149209601010 ... LastLast
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 16972
    Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Sadly, Marvel clearly think no one cares enough to buy a book exploring those ideas or charcaters.

Which sucks.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

A bit of a lighter week this week.

Iceman #5: The conclusion to this miniseries has plenty of gay content with not only had Bobby, but also Christian Frost, a flashback to Judah, and some action for our new drag queen X-Man, Shade! It also drops a teaser for the upcoming X-MEN: WINTER'S END one-shot by Sina Grace which will continue Bobby's story.

Uncanny X-Men #9: Multiple LGBT X-Men in this arc (Iceman, Northstar, Psylocke, etc)

X-23 #8: Honey Badger is a supporting character. The first TPB of the current run also came out this week.

Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #40: Koi Boi is a supporting character

And I think that's everything. Kelly Thompson's new CAPTAIN MARVEL run started this week, but there was no LGBT content in this issue. The past few runs of the book have had a number of LGBT supporting characters, so we may see something going forward, but nothing yet.

Anything I missed?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Sadly, Marvel clearly think no one cares enough to buy a book exploring those ideas or charcaters.

Which sucks.
    Well until you certain factions of fandom to stop taking issues with every book that is NOT made to pander to them or don't deserve to be made. Along with taking issue with the resumes of every creator Marvel tries to get-a LOT of characters will not have their stories told.

Marvel has to get to the point of understanding NOT every story needs to begin in a 22 page comic book. You are FREE to tell this story in an OGN or trade only story.

BYPASS the folks who are going to take issue for no reason at all.

Goldie Vance, Fence, Motor Crush & Fence are heading to OGN formats. Why not Marvel? A LGBTQ Marvel OGN would be FINE with me.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Goldie Vance, Fence, Motor Crush & Fence are heading to OGN formats. Why not Marvel? A LGBTQ Marvel OGN would be FINE with me.
    Frankly, this isn't worst idea. Iceman got a third volume because his solo sold very, very well in trade. But Iceman's outing also had a lot of publicity behind it. Marvel would need to be willing to reach beyond the comic shop audience to make this work.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I love the fact that Marvel now canonically has a drag queen superhero named Shade whose powers come from her fan. I don't think this concept could've come from anything other than a fabulous gay mind like Sina's, haha. Too bad new, original characters tend to be forgotten very easily and quickly, as I would love to read more about her. Hopefully Sina will put an effort to make her stick around in future X-Men stories he might be writing.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Wonder why the OGN thing died outside of Starlin stuff. That would've been a great way to continue Young Avengers (and Power Pack. C'mon!).

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I love the fact that Marvel now canonically has a drag queen superhero named Shade whose powers come from her fan. I don't think this concept could've come from anything other than a fabulous gay mind like Sina's, haha. Too bad new, original characters tend to be forgotten very easily and quickly, as I would love to read more about her. Hopefully Sina will put an effort to make her stick around in future X-Men stories he might be writing.
    https://twitter.com/LucianoVecchio/s...41729235263490

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

OMG! Luciano Vecchio strikes again, doing the lord's work for the gays. That is the best snikt of Marvel History and no one will convince me otherwise. Wolverine? I don't know her.

Well until you certain factions of fandom to stop taking issues with every book that is NOT made to pander to them or don't deserve to be made. Along with taking issue with the resumes of every creator Marvel tries to get-a LOT of characters will not have their stories told.

Marvel has to get to the point of understanding NOT every story needs to begin in a 22 page comic book. You are FREE to tell this story in an OGN or trade only story.

BYPASS the folks who are going to take issue for no reason at all.

Which factions are you talking about?

I wonder who would play shade in a movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    I wonder who would play shade in a movie?
    Monet X Change or Monique Heart would go all-out haha.

Monique Heart could lead an MCU movie.

Facts are facts, America.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Monique Heart could lead an MCU movie.

Facts are facts, America.
    True, but unfortunately, not as Shade. Feige already has her locked for Bova, who's gonna have her first appearance on the Scarlet Witch/Vision show.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Saw something on twitter about Angela and Sera breaking up in Asgardians of the Galaxy, can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Saw something on twitter about Angela and Sera breaking up in Asgardians of the Galaxy, can anyone confirm?
    It's literally just Loki being an ass and Twitter freaking out because it's Twitter/they didn't read despite the book doing exactly what they want.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate