View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
889. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.29%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.51%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.51%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.29%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

77 8.66%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.17%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.07%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.76%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

25 2.81%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.29%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.74%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.81%
Page 944 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 4448448949349409419429439449459469479489549941044 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 16966

Quote Originally Posted by Ticomat View Post
    Attachment 82717

Soooo, I just love this so much! I mean, Sailor Moon Billy! Teddy using Excelsior to hold his cereal bowl! It's so good!

Bigger image: https://tinyurl.com/yxsom3k8
    So does this mimosa 'date' mean that Billy and Teddy are officially at least 21 now, or is Marvel condoning underage drinking? If they (and Kate) are 21, though, that means they've been together for 5 years, in-narrative. At least!

That also means it's been at least 5 years in-narrative since Wanda went nuts and killed a lot of people around the world...
    Last edited by zinderel; 05-26-2019 at 08:57 PM.

Removed: I hit 'reply' instead of 'edit'...

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    So does this mimosa 'date' mean that Billy and Teddy are officially at least 21 now, or is Marvel condoning underage drinking? If they (and Kate) are 21, though, that means they've been together for 5 years, in-narrative. At least!

That also means it's been at least 5 years in-narrative since Wanda went nuts and killed a lot of people around the world...
    Look, once we try to figure out ages in the Marvel Universe, you just go down a rabbit hole. Kate was established to be 21 in Gillen's Young Avengers, and someone around here once said that Ewing stated both Billy and Teddy were 21 during his New Avengers run. So this might as well be the canon right now, although it contradicts other things, like how many time has passed for the Runaways on their current book, for instance. My personal headcanon is that they are 19/20, following the sliding timescale (1 year in the MU = 4 years in real life) that was officially established (but not always followed) by Marvel itself.

OKAY FAM.
    I'm at work and I'm struggling. I need aggressive stimulation because I been at it since 6am and there is NOBODY around to help keep me conscious. hahaha <whimper>

Lets TOP 5 for a few?

How about telling the class your TOP 5 non-heterosexual (keepin'er broad with my wording) characters.

Which fave five are firmly seated on shiny thrones in your FANtheon?

I'm prurient for saying this, I know, but, "big honking magic sword." Billy, is that what the kids are calling it these days.

Fave Five

1) Wiccan (obvi)
    2) Teddy (also obvi)
    3) America Chavez (because obvi)
    4) Carolina Dean
    5) Iceman
    Last edited by SonofScarlet; 05-27-2019 at 06:32 AM.

Bonus reply: Thank you for giving me a new word to look up.

As for me, I'll say today's mood is:

Billy the Demiotterg
    Teddy the Space Hunk
    Daaaaavid the Mega Brain
    MARE-ica, the star spangled rift kicker
    aaaaaaand
    uh....
    Ahma say Shattybunz today for numero cinco.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XAVIN.
    Xavin, Billy, Teddy, David, & Mare.
    Last edited by Fokken; 05-27-2019 at 09:03 AM.

Mine would be:

Billy
    Teddy
    Tommy (You can't convince me he isn't bi)
    America
    Bobby Drake

Iceman, for being secret subtext since the 90s, and the archetype for all "ice" supers.

Hulkling, for being the twunk culmination of Kree/Skrull cosmic friction.

Moondragon, for being stone butch and a fashion icon in 70s space opera.

Destiny, for being an uncomplicated lesbian of a certain age.

Avalanche, for being the bisexual hedonist daddy bartender of my headfanon.

Northstar
    Iceman
    Nico Minoru
    Xavin
    Toni Ho

Honorable mentions to Hercules and Psylocke who I love but haven't had a lot of queer themed stories

Northstar, for being an obstinate, sharp-edged, son-of-a-bitch who's somehow survived 40 years of writers targeting him for his sexuality
    Anole, for damn near inheriting Northstar's mantle re: the Big Gay Bullseye (thankfully, that did not last) and being the perfect mix of cute and cynical
    America Chavez, many dimensions (literally) of sexy, kickass awesome
    Karma, because I adore a survivor
    Kyle Jinadu-Beaubier, because I *heart* super-civvie romances and stan anyone who can ride herd on the above-mentioned obstinate son-of-a-bitch

Fanon honorable mention: Finesse is pansexual. I will take this headcanon to my grave.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Iceman, for being secret subtext since the 90s, and the archetype for all "ice" supers.

Hulkling, for being the twunk culmination of Kree/Skrull cosmic friction.

Moondragon, for being stone butch and a fashion icon in 70s space opera.

Destiny, for being an uncomplicated lesbian of a certain age.

Avalanche, for being the bisexual hedonist daddy bartender of my headfanon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Northstar, for being an obstinate, sharp-edged, son-of-a-bitch who's somehow survived 40 years of writers targeting him for his sexuality
    Anole, for damn near inheriting Northstar's mantle re: the Big Gay Bullseye (thankfully, that did not last) and being the perfect mix of cute and cynical
    America Chavez, many dimensions (literally) of sexy, kickass awesome
    Karma, because I adore a survivor
    Kyle Jinadu-Beaubier, because I *heart* super-civvie romances and stan anyone who can ride herd on the above-mentioned obstinate son-of-a-bitch

Fanon honorable mention: Finesse is pansexual. I will take this headcanon to my grave.
    **** y'all, I'm in love with your little descriptors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Northstar
    Iceman
    Nico Minoru
    Xavin
    Toni Ho

Honorable mentions to Hercules and Psylocke who I love but haven't had a lot of queer themed stories
    FML I forgot about Xavin. Thank you Beetle.

<hysterically "shoo"s Shattybunz out his chair and shoves him down the stairs>

Ooh! I love making a good ol' list.

1) Iceman - Because I'm practically in love with Bobby Drake as it is. XD
    2) Wiccan - For being the closest thing I see as myself in the MU and having a gay character with potential god-like powers is a plus.
    3) Hulkling - Because Teddy is just the sweetest, most caring, ideal boyfriend you could wish for. And he has a beautiful, tragic origin story.
    4) Anole - Whether being all innocent or more cynical, Victor is just the cutest, little guy.
    5) Cullen Bloodstone - Love having a gay kid with more of an attitude. He's like the cute little kitten in the litter that tries to claw you when you try to pet him.
    #EmmaWasRight

Ultimate Member

America Chavez - 'The laws of reality can kiss my ass!' I love her attitude and her swagger.
    Moondragon - The woman mind-controlled an entire planet, has telekinetic powers sufficient to block a blow from Thor's hammer, and is an alien-trained martial artist who can punk an entire super-team *without* her Jean Grey-level psychic powers. Plus she's a scientist who can create entire super-teams, and the only reason she's never reached her purported destiny as an agent against Thanos is because Thanos' arch-nemeses have to have penises... (Plus she's rocking that Persis Khambatta look that us old dudes remember fondly.)
    Hulkling - my favorite of the original Young Avengers, the king of no-drama, who is laid-back and unashamedly nerdy. 'This completely violates Growing Man continuity...'
    Northstar - as delightfully bitchy as Moondragon, and twice as fun. One of the strongest personalities in Alpha Flight, and, justifiably, the one breakout member of the team that's gone anywhere since then.

The fifth slot is harder. Call it a tie between Toni Ho and Shatterstar, or even an oddball dark horse choice like Machinesmith, for now, but I'd happily give it to Finesse if she kissed a girl.

A little something that LyttaV on Twitter did for me.

Domestic fluff + superpowers. Lytta gets me. ❤
    Last edited by Anduinel; 05-27-2019 at 01:59 PM.

And look what JP is doing with the hand that's not holding the coffee.