View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 946 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 4468468969369429439449459469479489499509569961046 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 16973
    Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Which Air-Walker? Gabriel Lan or the Android? Either way Pyreus Kril, was the Way-Opener's first officer and Lan's friend.
    Both.

He was boyfriend to Captain Gabriel, then stuck by the consciousness when he became an android (or went hunting for him and agreed to serve to find out what happened to him), and when he was later resurrected.

I just always felt that level of devotion, that he would agree to serve Galactus not to save a whole planet or for power, but just to find out what had happened to Gabriel was so hopelessly romantic, even if it's never been openly referenced.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Both.

He was boyfriend to Captain Gabriel, then stuck by the consciousness when he became an android (or went hunting for him and agreed to serve to find out what happened to him), and when he was later resurrected.

I just always felt that level of devotion, that he would agree to serve Galactus not to save a whole planet or for power, but just to find out what had happened to Gabriel was so hopelessly romantic, even if it's never been openly referenced.
    Its never been explicitly confirmed, but it was implied once back in Steve Englehart's SILVER SURFER run. However, since then there have been stories that have shown Firelord with interest in women, so either he is bisexual or the relationship between him and Gabriel/Air-Walker was decided to be just friends after all.

Guardians Annual #1 cover.

War of Realms War Scrolls #2 is just <makes chef kissing fingers gesture> y'all.

SO glad I went the Comixology route to get my peepers on this ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Its never been explicitly confirmed, but it was implied once back in Steve Englehart's SILVER SURFER run. However, since then there have been stories that have shown Firelord with interest in women, so either he is bisexual or the relationship between him and Gabriel/Air-Walker was decided to be just friends after all.
    Eh, I'll take bisexual, but tbh, I doubt it'll ever be referenced as these characters are almost never used

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    War of Realms War Scrolls #2 is just <makes chef kissing fingers gesture> y'all.

It was delightful.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Guardians Annual #1 cover.

That's a nice cover. I'm glad that the alternate Phyla and Moondragon are finally getting some focus. They haven't really done much since joining the Guardians

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    That's a nice cover. I'm glad that the alternate Phyla and Moondragon are finally getting some focus. They haven't really done much since joining the Guardians
    It's such a weird choice to me that they're using alternate reality versions of them as well. Though I dig Phyla's new design.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

And of course the drag brunch worries amounted to nothing. The death drop joke was godlike.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    It's such a weird choice to me that they're using alternate reality versions of them as well. Though I dig Phyla's new design.
    Same. I believe prime universe Phyla is dead, but I thought Moondragon was still alive.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Phyla's design is awesome when they actually use a starfield nebula to color her skin, but it's a bit boring when they cut corners and just color her blue.

I'm hoping they get some more development, I'm not even sure what powers this version of Phyla and Moondragon have.
    All I know is that Heather's astral projection dragon is pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Same. I believe prime universe Phyla is dead, but I thought Moondragon was still alive.
    Yeah, last we saw, 616-Moondragon was a member of the Knowhere Corp on... well, Knowhere.

616-Phyla is dead, yeah, but given the convoluted means they went through to get this nu-Phyla into the prime universe, I wouldn't think it would've caused them any more trouble to just bring her back to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    I think she was killed off panel somewhere just so they can make these alt. universe ones fit.

I don't know, I hate alt. universe rubbish, so I'm against these two on principal

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    I think she was killed off panel somewhere just so they can make these alt. universe ones fit.

I don't know, I hate alt. universe rubbish, so I'm against these two on principal
    Agreed. I don't understand why we need alt world characters when they can just resurrect the main ones, the ones we like and grew attached to, so that we can see those same characters grow.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Agreed. I don't understand why we need alt world characters when they can just resurrect the main ones, the ones we like and grew attached to, so that we can see those same characters grow.
    It’s also not as if the alternate universe here provides a twist that makes them interesting (like good guy Sabretooth from Age of Apocalypse or something). They’re basically the exact same characters.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!