Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    The OP does state that they can call in other resources, like cops etc. And later clarified that meant there was prep, which might INCLUDE making said calls. It's a scenario. Babs can prep.
    But Beads, the OP does NOT state that there is "prep time". He states that either side can call some allies, not that they can do it in advance. And that side has to stay alive long enough to have that friend answer, have that friend decide to show, have that friend show up, have that friend decide to act, etc. Plus, since there is no location specified, it's Khazan, 100 feet apart.

Just going by Rumbles rules, yo. :-)

Batgirl pushes Oracle out of her wheelchair. Oracle has fallen and cannot get up. This is how it ends each time.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    But Beads, the OP does NOT state that there is "prep time". He states that either side can call some allies, not that they can do it in advance. And that side has to stay alive long enough to have that friend answer, have that friend decide to show, have that friend show up, have that friend decide to act, etc. Plus, since there is no location specified, it's Khazan, 100 feet apart.

Just going by Rumbles rules, yo. :-)
    Yeah, but Big... read the subsequent posts. I interpreted that as "there's prep time". Someone else (Hiromi, maybe? Tricky to check halfway through a post on my phone) challenged that assumption. I said I interpreted it as (paraphrasing) "there's prep which could include making calls" and the OP said "That's what I meant".

So that clarified it for me.

Between a Duck and an Adventure place.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

yeah, if you are gonna necro a thread, do it for better reasons than self-promotion.