Fantastic Member

Default Help! Has this happened to anyone?

I figured that since this is the place that I post the most, I'd put my thread here:

I tried to log in, and my username was gone. I checked the: "forgot my password" link, and neither of my e-mail addresses exist either. I checked google, and the old threads with my last account can still be viewed. I created a new account with the same username, but now, I'm back to being a "newbie" or whatever, instead of a senior member. Has this happened to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by DV1Band View Post
    I figured that since this is the place that I post the most, I'd put my thread here:

I tried to log in, and my username was gone. I checked the: "forgot my password" link, and neither of my e-mail addresses exist either. I checked google, and the old threads with my last account can still be viewed. I created a new account with the same username, but now, I'm back to being a "newbie" or whatever, instead of a senior member. Has this happened to anyone?
    The forums were completely rebooted. It happened to everyone. There's news threads about it.

Fantastic Member

Ah. I guess I should have dug around some more before asking. Thanks!

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DV1Band View Post

REBOOT!
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=52513

Fantastic Member

Thanks again... I should paid more attention to the other threads. I tend to log in really quickly and go right to the Spider-Man section...