Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Possible new Justice League animated series?

I found this image from toonzone what caught the most attention was the poster on the right

CJS0LlfUcAAs4qe.jpg-large.jpg

As far as I know there hasn't been any talk about a new Justice League cartoon from Comic Con. Also I'm wondering if anyone has seen a bigger picture of the poster so we can get a better look of the silhouettes.

Not sure if it's web exclusive or it's going to be on Cartoon Network but if it is gonna be on CN, don't expect it to be anything like Young Justice. I can see it being like the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon which had it balance of action and humor.

Edit: So the picture was taken at WB animation by animator Thomas Romain and he posted it on Twitter.
    Last edited by AquaLantern; 07-12-2015 at 04:58 PM.

Interesting..all the others are ongoing/upcoming cartoon series (at least the ones I recognize).

So, it's possible.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    I found this image from toonzone what caught the most attention was the poster on the right

CJS0LlfUcAAs4qe.jpg-large.jpg

As far as I know there hasn't been any talk about a new Justice League cartoon from Comic Con. Also I'm wondering if anyone has seen a bigger picture of the poster so we can get a better look of the silhouettes.

Not sure if it's web exclusive or it's going to be on Cartoon Network but if it is gonna be on CN, don't expect it to be anything like Young Justice. I can see it being like the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon which had it balance of action and humor.
    So what is this, a wall at WB Animation with upcoming productions?

Mike Tyson Mysteries? LOL!
    Last edited by Güicho; 07-12-2015 at 05:18 PM.

It would be good to see a new JL animated series ... and it seems logical that DCWB would want to produce one what with the upcoming movies ...

The rumored name is Justice League: Action.

Quote Originally Posted by ABH-1979 View Post
    The rumored name is Justice League: Action.
    Interesting.

If it's true, I wonder why they didn't announce it at Comic Con...unless they are planning it to release in 2017 (since that's when we get our first JL film).
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

BANNED

The only silhouette I can see is Firestorm. I can't really make out the rest. I'm glad to be getting another Justice League cartoon, because Avengers Assembled & TTG just aren't my cup of tea.

Mike Tyson Mysteries is one of the most effed up shows I've ever seen. I love it. And I hate that I love it. But I love it.

I think is time DC had their own channel.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm not looking forward to it. I only say that because a new Justice League cartoon will end up on Cartoon Network and they treat actions shows poorly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I think is time DC had their own channel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm not looking forward to it. I only say that because a new Justice League cartoon will end up on Cartoon Network and they treat actions shows poorly.
    Now you have me wanting to add up all of the hours of DC movies and TV shows to see how long a DC only network could go before repeating...

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I think I see a Hawkwoman silhouette (beside the J) which makes me happy.

Fantastic Member AwesomeUsername's Avatar

Here's a bigger image. You can see Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Martian Manhunter (I think), Firestorm, Flash (judging by that pose), Hawkgirl/woman and Shazam. Can't really make out the rest. Maybe Black Canary next to Firestorm and Batgirl or Huntress next to Flash.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeUsername View Post
    Here's a bigger image. You can see Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Martian Manhunter (I think), Firestorm, Flash (judging by that pose), Hawkgirl/woman and Shazam. Can't really make out the rest. Maybe Black Canary next to Firestorm and Batgirl or Huntress next to Flash.

That Bunnicula poster makes me want to watch a Billy Bat anime series by Madhouse.

The silhouette designs on the JLA poster looks really good. They look similar to their previous animated counterparts. If it's anything like Justice League, Teen Titans, or Young Justice, I'd watch every episode of it. I just hope it doesn't get cancelled with a cliffhanger season finale.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    Now you have me wanting to add up all of the hours of DC movies and TV shows to see how long a DC only network could go before repeating...
    Wow! they probably could go a while:

The Fleisher and old movie chapter-serials Superman, Batman, Captain Marvel, Spy Smasher Blackhawks etc...
    The old Reeves Superman tv show
    All the Filmation and then Super Friends seasons,
    66 Batman 77 Wonderwoman, Shazam/Isis TV shows
    80s-90s The Superman and Batman movie franchises
    The entire Timm/Dini Animated U. and Static.
    10 seasons of Smallville and all the CW and other TV shows,
    Titans, Young Justice...all the direct to DVD cartoons
    New movies
    So much more.

DC really should have their own chanel.
    Not just for reruns, but where they also produce new content live action shows and cartoons.
    Last edited by Güicho; 07-13-2015 at 07:50 AM.