Watching The Wheels wrkngclasshero's Avatar

Default Chew/Revival question

Hey all,

I just read Chew/Revival and as a die-hard reader of Chew (and somebody who know the premise of Revival) I thought they did a good job mixing the two books together. Layman did a good job of telling a Chew-esque story that including Revival characters and and I suspect the Revival story was equally successful (I enjoyed that part but simply don't have enough historical knowledge to say if it was true to the books typical tone).

That being said, what was the significance of the last panel in the Revival half of the book. I won't describe it in case it is a significant spoiler to the ongoing story, but can anybody explain what I was looking at? Thanks!
    "A working class hero is something to be..." - J. Lennon

Cooper's drawing? Are you confused as to why one looks like a grim reaper? It's just Em (Martha) in her signature hoodie, and the scythe is just one of those visual cues of the book, I believe a callback to the first issue where Dana realizes Em is a reviver, who gets a scythe through the chest, only to take it out and use it against the reviver who put it there.
    Last edited by FHIZ; 05-29-2014 at 07:45 AM.

Watching The Wheels wrkngclasshero's Avatar

That'd be it. Thanks!
    "A working class hero is something to be..." - J. Lennon

Does anyone know how the crossover will be handled in the trade collections?