Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

I’d love to see Telemetry as a mutant and sort of sidekick to Sage.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Ok I need to know your honest opinion, would Sage use Power BI or tableau? Or is there something else better that I'm not even aware of. I mean she can't use either now because of the lack of electronics on the island, but let's say she could use some data analytics software?

Yeah I know her mutant power probably means she can do it all in her head and wouldn't need either but for the sake of argument..
    I really thought I would get some responses from fellow Sage fans. I mean Sage fans don't use either Tableau or Power BI? Come on, now. Really?

Of course Sage herself probably doesn't need either because her mind does it all for her.

When was the last time Sage interacted with Sebastian Shaw? Have they done so since she became an X-man? Has he ever interacted to learning that she betrayed him for years?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    When was the last time Sage interacted with Sebastian Shaw? Have they done so since she became an X-man? Has he ever interacted to learning that she betrayed him for years?
    I believe it happened in one of the early issues of X-Treme X-Men(that introduce Lady Mastermind) but I would love for Sage, Emma and Sebastian to have a reunion again.

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    Sage is finally out of the yellow jacket!! For how long who knows but I’m glad she looks more like herself. I hope this upcoming issue she’ll get out from behind the scenes and get in on the action.
    LOL...no she's not

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...no she's not

LOL! Maybe it’s cold down there where they keep her locked up

If the jacket was dark red, she wouldn't look like a Jubilee anymore.

Spectacular Member

Looks like sage is popping up in X-Factor based on the previews marvel posted this afternoon. Im enjoying her showing up in different titles, I just wish she was getting her own storyline somewhere.

agreed, she's feeling like a glorified plot device. at least she gets good dialogue and exposure across the franchise, I shouldn't complain after years of radio silence lol

I agree that it's nice to see her appearing again but hopefully she'll get her own plot in X-Force at some point.

I hope they get into Xavier and sages past

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    I hope they get into Xavier and sages past
    In a different world, Xavier'd still be gone and she'd have succeeded him as 'guy in the chair' who coordinates stuff from HQ and serves as sort of 'strategic leader / general overseer' while someone else like Cyclops does the 'field leader / tactical' side of things (without the crippling back injury, of course!). She'd be a darn sight less sketchy about it than Beast, IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    agreed, she's feeling like a glorified plot device. at least she gets good dialogue and exposure across the franchise, I shouldn't complain after years of radio silence lol
    haha, I kind of like grumpy Sage who gets grumpy whenever anyone pesters her while she is browsing the Internet!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Mighty Member

Really happy to see Sage back. I enjoyed her in Xtreme Xmen.. I really would love a mini with support role characters move to the front line. Sage, CeCe Reyes, Trinary , Forge, Madison Jefferies,Blink, Trance, Tempo and Hindsight would be a bomb ass lil team. I would also feature some villains and background characters like Forearm, Nuwa, Thumbelina, and few random younger mutants.

Spectacular Member

I’d really like Sage to reconnect with Storm and Bishop, they worked so well together in XXM.

I’d also like to see her interact with Emma and Shaw (heck his son is back and didn’t Tessa and his son work together) seems like the writers forgot she was part of the hellfire club