Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Yeah Sage still looks too much like Jubilee

And idk about her characterization she seems almost a bit too confident or skilled socially.

We'll just have to find out how she gets used as XForce continues, still very very early for a real judgement on Sage
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Claremont went a little overboard on Sage, I felt. Rather than strapping a bunch of new powers on to her, I think I would have preferred if he'd gone into more focus on her computer-like brain and ability to process and synthesize information like a supercomputer.
    Yeah that's an aspect i would have liked to see more of but as far as her showing in X-Force I LOVE IT then again i love everyone's voices. But still X-FORCE really has me Looking forward to the next issue

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Yeah Sage still looks too much like Jubilee

And idk about her characterization she seems almost a bit too confident or skilled socially.

We'll just have to find out how she gets used as XForce continues, still very very early for a real judgement on Sage
    She was always socially skilled, she just didn't show it too much during her time with the X-Men.

BANNED

She dont need to be omnipotent but her characterization hasnt shined through yet. Sage has experience, conviction and a ruthless streak. Having her freak over Xaviers death or be apologetic to Jean because of Logans actions comes off wrong.

BANNED

Tension so thick you could cut it with a knife as Xavier was pitching the creation of XForce. I really hope we get some insight into Sages thought process. She suffered the consequences of Xaviers first dip into blackops and espionnage.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post

Tension so thick you could cut it with a knife as Xavier was pitching the creation of XForce. I really hope we get some insight into Sages thought process. She suffered the consequences of Xaviers first dip into blackops and espionnage.
    And, if I remember correctly, she was pissed about that.

Ok I need to know your honest opinion, would Sage use Power BI or tableau? Or is there something else better that I'm not even aware of. I mean she can't use either now because of the lack of electronics on the island, but let's say she could use some data analytics software?

Yeah I know her mutant power probably means she can do it all in her head and wouldn't need either but for the sake of argument..

I hope sage is leading x-force
    Technically if cyclops is the first x-man
    Sage is the first x-force

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    I hope sage is leading x-force
    Technically if cyclops is the first x-man
    Sage is the first x-force
    They said that Beast and Wolverine will be the leaders. With that said, Jean seems to have more of a voice and Sage is already submissive and low on the totem pole, so I dont see her leading

BANNED

Sage has always led from behind the scene. Cf. XTreme XMen, XSE, Exiles...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They said that Beast and Wolverine will be the leaders. With that said, Jean seems to have more of a voice and Sage is already submissive and low on the totem pole, so I dont see her leading
    Who said beast was going to lead

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Who said beast was going to lead
    The writer

Sage should be leading this team

Spectacular Member

Sage is finally out of the yellow jacket!! For how long who knows but I’m glad she looks more like herself. I hope this upcoming issue she’ll get out from behind the scenes and get in on the action.

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    Sage is finally out of the yellow jacket!! For how long who knows but I’m glad she looks more like herself. I hope this upcoming issue she’ll get out from behind the scenes and get in on the action.
    Same. I am glad Sage is being utilized but we also want her to be utilized appropriately. The new accurate look is a step in the right direction.