Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Marvel, get this chick out of limbo and throw her on a team already. I feel like, if more writers used her after cc left in mid 2000’s, she would have a larger fan base around here and would be recognized as one of the main female x-members (storm, Psylocke, Jean Grey etc..).....she was fantastic in x-treme.
    I agree. She doesn't even have to be an active member. With so many X-Men teams it would make sense for their to be a "Overwatch" character that's tasked with keeping everyone coordinated or at least in touch. So many moving parts with so many erratic personalities, I think a mind like Sage would be awesome to have around. She could be the most logical linch pin that connects all the books to one another.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Or even better. Use a 4 part in Astonishing (the anthology book) where we have Sage bring several characters together in Cypher, Warlock, Danger, Prodigy, and herself with... Manifold as the curve ball. At the end of the arc they are set in background of all the books and act as the X-Men's logic base accessing their situations, providing Intel and when necessary bringing in backup or providing an exit (using Manifold). Something how the Justice League worked with Mr Terrific in Unlimited. Sage would be the director of sorts. Again all this happening in the background of the books.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    I agree. She doesn't even have to be an active member. With so many X-Men teams it would make sense for their to be a "Overwatch" character that's tasked with keeping everyone coordinated or at least in touch. So many moving parts with so many erratic personalities, I think a mind like Sage would be awesome to have around. She could be the most logical linch pin that connects all the books to one another.
    Totes agree with this.....I do like how Cecilia is somewhat utilized as the resident doctor. I wish Sage was utilized similarly. Or just even utilized at all.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Marvel, get this chick out of limbo and throw her on a team already. I feel like, if more writers used her after cc left in mid 2000’s, she would have a larger fan base around here and would be recognized as one of the main female x-members (storm, Psylocke, Jean Grey etc..).....she was fantastic in x-treme.
    i fully endorse this message. sage received a LOT of undue disrespect in the 00s, and it was not deserved. she's a fine character, with interesting backstory and fills a space that very few other x-character can occupy.

she would do well with the current climates and jordan white would do well to consider her for a return. i think he would be very pleased with the results, from a money perspective and fan response.

For all of you who want Sage back, here's your chance: Jordan D. White created a poll asking which character we want to see return, help our girl Sage:

https://mobile.twitter.com/cracksh0t...07269439295488

BANNED

Voted with every fiber of my being.

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    For all of you who want Sage back, here's your chance: Jordan D. White created a poll asking which character we want to see return, help our girl Sage:

https://mobile.twitter.com/cracksh0t...07269439295488
    Voted. I hope she will return with X-Treme X-Men. Sage, Bishop, Gambit, Storm and Rogue.

Sage won the poll with 33% of about 1300 votes.

That is awesome...and with JDW being a fan, and stating several times in the last month he would like to see her back, I hope this actually leads to her return, preferebly in a core X-Men team and paired with Bishop.

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    Sage won the poll with 33% of about 1300 votes.

That is awesome...and with JDW being a fan, and stating several times in the last month he would like to see her back, I hope this actually leads to her return, preferebly in a core X-Men team and paired with Bishop.
    that's wonderful news. congrats to sage. i hope they realize now that the fans do want to see more of her.

Spectacular Member

The poll results are awesme! I need me a team of storm and sage ASAP!

I see no lies!!!!

Which look did y’all prefer for Tessa? Her Hellfire Club look, Revolution, X-Treme, Reload (hood)??
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Which look did y’all prefer for Tessa? Her Hellfire Club look, Revolution, X-Treme, Reload (hood)??
    X-Treme will always be my fav

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    X-Treme will always be my fav

Yeah I agree but also have a soft spot for her hooded reload costume. A little similar to Rogue.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

X-treme always - with the red shades