Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

I liked both the hellfire look and the xtreme look....... didn’t care for her mango bra look at all

Mighty Member

I wonder if Sage could fix mutants impacted by mothervine.. Hell I wish she could help powerless mutants like Dani, Sofia, and Prodigy

Astonishing Member

I wish Sage would reset the powers of Mimic to 0 so he could other 5 powers permanently.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    I wonder if Sage could fix mutants impacted by mothervine.. Hell I wish she could help powerless mutants like Dani, Sofia, and Prodigy
    Did she fix muntants powers? I just remember she being able to see what beast was going to evolve into and gambit getting his eyesight back

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    Did she fix muntants powers? I just remember she being able to see what beast was going to evolve into and gambit getting his eyesight back
    I think she is like a biocomputer and can probably see or feel dna, so she could awaken secondary mutations, or block them, by skin contact. IIRC Beast was on a table when she did her thing on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Which look did y’all prefer for Tessa? Her Hellfire Club look, Revolution, X-Treme, Reload (hood)??
    X-Treme absolutely, with the hooded purple look as a second close.

I'm not a fan of the whole manipulating DNA set of powers though....I think that was too much of a deus ex machina from Claremont, and probably a big reason why a lot of people consider her a walking plot device and hate her so much.
    I think Marvel should stick to just the computer mind and minor telepathy for her.

Mighty Member

Well Davis aka slipstream was a latent mutant and she activated his powers ... the wording was along the lines that she sees your genetic potential and can manipulate it .you know how Claremont gets with his prose

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    X-Treme absolutely, with the hooded purple look as a second close.

I'm not a fan of the whole manipulating DNA set of powers though....I think that was too much of a deus ex machina from Claremont, and probably a big reason why a lot of people consider her a walking plot device and hate her so much.
    I think Marvel should stick to just the computer mind and minor telepathy for her.
    I didn’t care for Rogue’s distrust of Sage during the X-Treme run. It was like out of nowhere and It was so hypocritical. Honestly, I haven’t looked at Rogue the same since....which is crazy because Claremont is my favorite writer.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Spectacular Member

I didn’t care for Rogue’s distrust of Sage during the X-Treme run. It was like out of nowhere and It was so hypocritical. Honestly, I haven’t looked at Rogue the same since....which is crazy because Claremont is my favorite writer.
    Well can you blame her? Sages past does speak for itself....if I was in Rogues shoes I’d probulaby feel the same way.

Well can you blame her? Sages past does speak for itself....if I was in Rogues shoes I’d probulaby feel the same way.
    Hence the hipocrisy. If anyone doesn’t have the right to feel that way, it’s Rogue. I mean like, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants? Mystique? Ms. Marvel?
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Hence the hipocrisy. If anyone doesn’t have the right to feel that way, it’s Rogue. I mean like, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants? Mystique? Ms. Marvel?
    No hypocrisy. Rogue was a villain for a short time as a teenager and had reformed YEARS prior. Sage had been working for villians for years and surprise! Just comes out as revealing she was a spy. She was a professional liar and wasnt loyal to those she had been aligned with. Anyone mistrusting her would be warranted when the only history you've had with them prior was as on the opposing side. Sage needed to prove herself bc for all Rogue knew, she was a double agent, ready to betray them

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No hypocrisy. Rogue was a villain for a short time as a teenager and had reformed YEARS prior. Sage had been working for villians for years and surprise! Just comes out as revealing she was a spy. She was a professional liar and wasnt loyal to those she had been aligned with. Anyone mistrusting her would be warranted when the only history you've had with them prior was as on the opposing side. Sage needed to prove herself bc for all Rogue knew, she was a double agent, ready to betray them
    Yes your right. And I totes understand what your saying. But I still didn’t like it.

Totally agree.

But really Sage will not be fixed in any cast until an X - writer finishes defining the character well, in terms of personality, and especially of his powers, which are too vague.

Because Claremont was not clear with this, I wanted to have her as a kind of MarySue.

Ultimate Member

They could always have something BIG happen to Sage and then afterwards she'd have to figure out who she was after the accident or whatever, that would then allow a writer to change her personality from how Claremont wrote her without just having Tessa suddenly change her personality and such...

Spectacular Member

100% agree with this.....Hell at one point didn’t Sage want to shoot Storm in the back in one of the XXM issues?