Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

This is all good stuff people, thanks. Is Nightcrawler still in Amazing X men, or did he leave after the ressurection?

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    This is all good stuff people, thanks. Is Nightcrawler still in Amazing X men, or did he leave after the ressurection?
    He is still part of the cast of Amazing X-Men.

BANNED

I didn't realize Amazing started so recently. And the new creative team does writing for the Thor movies, so they ought to be funny (I'm not super familiar with the Marvel writers/artists if you couldn't tell). I'll have to check out that and All New when I'm out next. I hear that All New reeeally drags on, but if the characters are fun I generally don't mind.

Aside: The more I look at Present!Cyclops' new X-visor the more I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    I didn't realize Amazing started so recently. And the new creative team does writing for the Thor movies, so they ought to be funny (I'm not super familiar with the Marvel writers/artists if you couldn't tell). I'll have to check out that and All New when I'm out next. I hear that All New reeeally drags on, but if the characters are fun I generally don't mind.

Aside: The more I look at Present!Cyclops' new X-visor the more I like it.
    All new does drag on a bit but I love it. If you want to frame it positively, you can think of it as never running out of material, lol.

BANNED

I decided to trade wait the first volume of Amazing, and track down All-New vol 1. In the meantime I'll look into current All-New and the Nightcrawler ongoing.