BANNED

Default Star Wars in marvel ?

Ok this was a long time coming. But I found out that marvel did there oun Star Wars comics. My question is what universe dose it take place in ? I know it says a long time ago in a galaxy far away but I like to know if it's still in the 616 univers or what ? Ty

Bonus question: in the series marvel vs dc there is a character called access (Axel Asher) and on the marvel database it says that.. "Access is a fictional character owned by both DC Comics and Marvel Comics. He was intended both as a way to explain the events of the story as well as a means to enable more such crossovers in the future." so if I put him on my list were would go on DC list or marvel list ?

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    Ok this was a long time coming. But I found out that marvel did there oun Star Wars comics. My question is what universe dose it take place in ? I know it says a long time ago in a galaxy far away but I like to know if it's still in the 616 univers or what ? Ty

Bonus question: in the series marvel vs dc there is a character called access (Axel Asher) and on the marvel database it says that.. "Access is a fictional character owned by both DC Comics and Marvel Comics. He was intended both as a way to explain the events of the story as well as a means to enable more such crossovers in the future." so if I put him on my list were would go on DC list or marvel list ?
    Though owned by both DC and Marvel Access home reality is Earth-616 in the Marvel Universe.

Star Wars like Star Trek has its own reality i presume. Star Trek crossed over with the X-Men a couple times but as seen in the crossovers they exist in another universe.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 07-13-2015 at 06:07 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Though owned by both DC and Marvel Access home reality is Earth-616 in the Marvel Universe.

Star Wars like Star Trek has its own reality i presume. Star Trek crossed over with the X-Men a couple times but as seen in the crossovers they exist in another universe.
    I seen linkaras review of Star Trek and x-men on at4w

But . . . isn't he gay?

BANNED

Axel never existed. And Star wars exist in owns universe away from The main Marvel one.

Since Star Wars happens "a long time ago", it really could be in almost any universe. We simply know it's the same as the one from the films.

As for Access, he belongs to both companies. If I recall correctly, he starts in the 616, then he ends up staying on an Earth that's in a pocket reality being held by The Watcher, and then is mostly a DC character--Superman knows how to contact him and he contacts Jade directly. In addition, his first appearance was published by DC. I guess as a matter of keeping his appearances in order, I'd file him as a DC character.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post

Star Trek has crossed over with everyone. They crossed over with the Legion of Superheroes, Doctor Who, the X-Men, and even the classic Planet of the Apes.