Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

At least the pre-Annihilation version of the Supreme Intelligence appeared again!

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    At least the pre-Annihilation version of the Supreme Intelligence appeared again!
    probably just Bendis (square peg round hole) continuity gaffs...he was the first , i believe to show him back with 0 explanation during his Protector stuff in AvX (I believe?) Humphries has been working the computer version in the Invaders as well. I've never seen much of an explanation...maybe somebody can enlighten me..I thought Humpries was referring to him as "Supremor"

btw I somewhat enjoyed the issue, albeit filler...decent Quill moment where you sorta think bendis may have him down a little better. Maybe he's caught up on some DnA stuff. Still waiting on the cancerverse stuff.

BTW Agent Venom is kinda a Sap here...if this is the venom they are going to show man I dont really love that.

Plz Bendis, great you are using the Badoon..they're awesome...but do try to string together some coherant plan for them...."goons who show up for stock heroes kick aliens buttt scenes" is getting a bit tired.

BTW what the heck beef do the SHi'Ar have with Drax? I guess he was an escape con...but he was a pretty overt operative working for the good guys in several big conflicts? Maybe it was WoK stuff?? And what was he referring to his dead wife? (i assume) could he be ready to morph again? We see a new version of him with an Axe in these future 100 anniversary art.
    Last edited by THANOSRULES; 06-09-2014 at 04:37 AM.