Page 109 of 249 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3725
    Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Quinch View Post
    I think Marvel are gradually replacing the old b&w Essentials with the full-colour 500 page Epic Collection tpbs so it might be worth waiting for one of those.
    I am very happy that the Savage She-Hulk is finally being released in a color collection. The Masterworks is a tad steep for my blood, so I’ll wait for the Epic Collection.

Before I became a She-Hulk fan I paged through her B&W Essential collection once and found the panel with Jen pounding her fist against the steering wheel to get angry enough to transform into She-Hulk curiously intriguing…

Solicit for Hulk #3

HULK #3

MARIKO TAMAKI (W) • NICO LEON (A)
    Cover by JEFF DEKAL
    CORNER BOX VARIANT COVER BY JOE JUSKO
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA

Jen’s life is finally settling into a rhythm: She wakes up, goes to work, helps her new clients, goes home, watches a cooking video, and goes to sleep. But when a murder rocks the life of one of her newest clients, how will Jen react? Is there more to the situation than just Jen Walters, lawyer, can handle? Will she need the HULK to get herself out of this jam?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Oh snap! It really does sound like Jen has gone back to her Savage mode. Okay, so that points that we are going to find out the point of true conflict.

There is also a sneak preview into Hulk #1:
    https://www.previewsworld.com/Articl...-Prevue-Hulk-1
    Last edited by elementalist; 11-22-2016 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elementalist View Post
    Oh snap! It really does sound like Jen has gone back to her Savage mode. Okay, so that points that we are going to find out the point of true conflict.

This is going to suck. This so bad direction. Looking at that I want to scream. Such a great character and heart of it being ruined. I am not interested in a Savage She-Hulk. Just boring. Boring when bruce is savage and will still boring with Jen. Such a better character then this. I am finding harder and harder to justify supporting this book.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Well, that's revealing. Even when only partly Hulked-out Jen can still do substantial damage. And she is going to spend a lot of time in human form.

Edit: I will officially withhold judgement from a three-panel wordless preview. I will not presume. I will wait. I don't have any gut feelings to go on this.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    This is going to suck. This so bad direction. Looking at that I want to scream. Such a great character and heart of it being ruined. I am not interested in a Savage She-Hulk. Just boring. Boring when bruce is savage and will still boring with Jen. Such a better character then this. I am finding harder and harder to justify supporting this book.
    I don't know. The artist's use of perspective and background lends a power to that second page in particular. Those preview pages, even without words, are intense as shit. I'll probably read issue one just due to this preview.

Different doesn't always mean bad. I pray this is one of those cases.

This is definitely going to be an unconventional and anime-esque She-Hulk run.

It's nice to finally see Jen in human form again.

I can't say how this will read, I know nothing about the writer honestly and like most readers I'm not to happy about the new status quo post CWII. However, it's been made clear to me that to some degree other writers have done their best to fix some of the mistake made from said event or try to tell good stories spinning out of it so maybe there is a chance. Not to mention the art(in my opinion) looks better then it did in the last She-hulk series.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Of course you think it sucks. You geared yourself to hate it even if it's good.

The art's looking great anyway.

the changes aside, I'm more focused on the threats that she'll be facing. if they use a decent and/or unused super-villain, chances are that I'm going to buy it.

I love SHE HULK but going to have to pass on this.seems to me that marvel is just doing the same thing to her that they did to the hulk several years back.keep switching from GREEN to GREY what is this the LANTERN CORPS.we have a RED SHE HULK.what's next BLUE.ORANGE.PURPLE.

The art doesn't look very good...I'm starting to get worried again...

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

The artwork looks a hell of a lot better than the last She-Hulk book, but I'm not sure how well it will do with the tone and the feel the writer is going for. I'll reserve judgment until I can read it, but I'm not really sure what to think this comic so far.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    The artwork looks a hell of a lot better than the last She-Hulk book, but I'm not sure how well it will do with the tone and the feel the writer is going for. I'll reserve judgment until I can read it, but I'm not really sure what to think this comic so far.
    The only thing that bugged my from Pulido's art was the lazy eye thing, besides that I actually quite liked it. Though this art seems ok, not really a fan of the exaggerated rage in the last panel, the rest seemed good.

That is interesting I am liking the art, without reading I cannot really comment of this direction but it does feel very Savage She-Hulk from that preview. As for the design I really dig Dale Keown's take on it.

Here some more varaint covers, Skottie Young's cover is cute as always.

I bet we will see a figure like this at some point.