Page 82 of 249 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3725
    BANNED

Happy Birthday Mike Deodato Jr.!!!

Thanks for your rendition of the Sensational She-Hulk!

I'm trying not to curse right now. Breath in and out. One of the most popular characters you have marvel and you take her out in way that IN FREAKING WAY should do so. Someone said that "war machine brought thanos taking missiles" I like rhodney but no way even his missile are going to be that powerful. What he go to space borrow some from alien race? I'm so done with this crap. Marvel better not be planning to replace her with totally awful hulk's sister with new series. No one will buy that. Bendis you suck as writer.

Incredible Member Moral_Gutpunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    I'm trying not to curse right now. Breath in and out. One of the most popular characters you have marvel and you take her out in way that IN FREAKING WAY should do so. Someone said that "war machine brought thanos taking missiles" I like rhodney but no way even his missile are going to be that powerful. What he go to space borrow some from alien race? I'm so done with this crap. Marvel better not be planning to replace her with totally awful hulk's sister with new series. No one will buy that. Bendis you suck as writer.
    There's a reason I wait to buy comic titles. And why I don't buy some.

I was doubting Civil War: II right off the bat, but I figured She-Hulk could be okay. She was pretty awesome on the sidelines int he first Civil War. Then I heard rumors of her being injured or killed in the dumbest way possible and figured I should check out what DC is doing or make my own comic.

shes not dead...yet but i am right there with you

Its a bit early to be this outraged maybe?
    Its issue one.

And we all know how death works around here.
    My girl Illyana died during Bendis's X-run. Incinerated to bits.
    And yet.

They LAUGHED at my theory SteveGus's Avatar

Jennifer Walters is one of the most interesting and well rounded characters at Marvel. She combines a strong moral code with a background that makes it make sense, and without losing her sense of humor. If they kill her off or hand the mantle of She-Hulk to someone else, I will be extremely disappointed. And I've already lost interest in Civil War II.
    "At what point do we say, 'You're mucking with our myths'?" - Harlan Ellison

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

A part of me is hoping she comes through since she does appear to be on some future CW2 comic covers. Getting taken out like that is stupid when you think how much Jenn have survived in the past. And yet ANOTHER replacement would just be saying Marvel have a serious agenda with that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Its a bit early to be this outraged maybe?
    Its issue one.

And we all know how death works around here.
    My girl Illyana died during Bendis's X-run. Incinerated to bits.
    And yet.
    yes i had forgoten that one nearly ftoped the book brevot jas said todney is the only death well see

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tori pagac View Post
    yes i had forgoten that one nearly ftoped the book brevot jas said todney is the only death well see
    They also said there would be another significant death in #3, I think? Might not be Jenn, though.

Quote Originally Posted by tori pagac View Post
    I didn't know what you meant (sorry) but I just read article that tom Brevoort is being coy about she-hulk final fate.

http://www.newsarama.com/29536-civil...-spoilers.html

Which leaves me I don't know what to think.

#Saveourshehulk

I didn't know what you meant (sorry) but I just read article that tom Brevoort is being coy about she-hulk final fate.

http://www.newsarama.com/29536-civil...-spoilers.html

Which leaves me I don't know what to think.

#Saveourshehulk
    If she's dead, I'm walking out on Marvel. It's just too many kicks in the face with great characters for me. I can only take so much.

I still don't think Marvel would kill off She Hulk, you guys saw the heat they took for the Hydra Cap thing last week, killing off one of the most popular female characters they've had for the last 30 years would be a PR nightmare for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    I still don't think Marvel would kill off She Hulk, you guys saw the heat they took for the Hydra Cap thing last week, killing off one of the most popular female characters they've had for the last 30 years would be a PR nightmare for them.
    Comic companies can be slow to learn. The Starfire reboot (and how long that took to be fixed), the Lobo reboot, Arrow--wait, that's DC. Well, Marvel screwed up with One More Day. And Slott.

Incredible Member

Even if She Hulk is "dead", it looks like her death is the kind easily reversed.... Remember she "died" as She Hulk, not Jennifer..... And Hulks regenerate.... From the bones if necessary. Still we're likely to see She Hulk hit with the "Diversity Stick". Even money is on Maddie Cho. Or maybe, African American or Hispanic. A Transgendered She Hulk?... Make for interesting transformation sequences...

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I've got my fingers crossed that she's not actually ''dead'' or it's reversed by the end of the story...or something.