Page 242 of 249 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 3725
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't mind a She-Hulk with some muscle on her but this is starting to get ridiculous .
    Yeah. I'm just not feeling this at all. It's just so ugly and the characterization so far is just not interesting.

Though I will say the artwork for most characters with muscles look pretty bad. Also, I think Luke Cage punched Iron Man so hard he sent him spinning.

[QUOTE=Jabare;4026884]

l gotta say , I love how she looks here. Massive & powerful!
    Dauterman is a god.
    Last edited by billee0918; 11-16-2018 at 09:17 PM.

[QUOTE=billee0918;4027162]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

Dauterman is a god.
    To me she just looks excessive and a bit of an eyesore.

That even Dauterman can't make the current design work just tells me how much of a problem it is.

But your mileage may vary.

I love her, your eye is immediately drawn to her which is correct

Looks like she swallowed the entire Hulk family and her own father while injecting herself some steroids lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Looks like she swallowed the entire Hulk family and her own father while injecting herself some steroids lmao.
    She definitely looks roided-out.

she looks better than her previous bulky forms that other artists are drawing her but I don't like her being that way.

The J-man

Marquez is probably one of the few artists who can make the current design look halfway decent in my opinion.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    I love her, your eye is immediately drawn to her which is correct
    She takes up so much space, it's hard not to miss her. I want my old buff Shulkie back. Not Rebel Wilson in green body paint.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

RIP Stan Lee.
    Fantastic article

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    This is how She-Hulk's appearances this week fared:

Fantastic Four #3
    spoilers:
    Jen hulks out as the entire family takes down Griever's ship and is even zapped by her, to little effect because as Reed explains, Griever's powers are most effective in destroying on a large-scale. When they win and Reed says it's time to go, she replies to Nova's question if they are actually doing it that yes, Reed's word is good enough for her. And no, she doesn't see Bruce.
    end of spoilers

Avengers #10/700
    spoilers:
    Very good showing for Jen, although we first see her with T'Challa in Wakanda. When he asks her what she sees inside her as part of their meditation therapy, she says that she sees her own face smiling and calm, but the panel shows glowing red eyes in a very Hulkish face up to the nose only. Jen balks at them going to an Avengers press con which T'Challa says will be the challenge for her not to Hulk out.

When they later face the DotD, Orca takes on her and is shocked when her hands burns his. Jen adds with some humor that not only does she burn, smash and explode, but she also sues.

With the arrival of the Winter Guard, Jen steps back as Vostok, the Russian counterpart to Vision, takes on Orca, but returns to action to break up the infighting between the two gods of the Winter Guard, Perun and Chernobog. She separates and subdues them with a gamma explosion two-fisted smash on the ground. Crimson Dynamo attacks her from behind ordering her to stop but Iron Man defends her. Later when Namor's DotD retreats she is seen helping the residents of Hydropolis get to safety.
    end of spoilers

Infinity Warps #1
    spoilers:
    Very short story, shows Green Widow hulking out during her mission with Catseye (Hellcat/Hawkeye) and defeats Iron Titania (Titania warp with I can't guess who, though she has a hammer). We don't even know whether her name is Jennifer Romanoff or Natasha Walters.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Its great to have She-Hulk start to joke again! I wonder if the burning Orca felt has any similarities to Red Hulk's overheating weakness.
    At first I thought Titania was fused with Absorbing Man but its probably the Iron Maiden.
    end of spoilers

look at those fists. I feel sorry for anyone who gets hit with that.

Look how much bigger she is then Cage and Thor. I'm telling you all Thor is the small spoon
    Hopefully this event goes better than for Jen than the previous ones have. Count me in the camp that when it comes to She-Hulk's appearance that bigger is better.

[QUOTE=billee0918;4027162]

Dauterman is a god.
    I am liking it but more for the fact she is close to Thor in this promo which means she may have big part to play.

That Marquez cover looks awesome she looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    Hopefully this event goes better than for Jen than the previous ones have. Count me in the camp that when it comes to She-Hulk's appearance that bigger is better.
    I think it depends what kind of "bigger" we're talking about.

Like a She-Hulk with more muscle and weight to her? Like in A-Force? I can get behind that.

But this just seems a bit much and not really natural (which is where the comments that she's roided out come from).

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it depends what kind of "bigger" we're talking about.

Like a She-Hulk with more muscle and weight to her? Like in A-Force? I can get behind that.

But this just seems a bit much and not really natural (which is where the comments that she's roided out come from).
    Yeah more muscly, more mass. But more around og Hulk size than A-Force size. My thinking is that Marvel's strongest woman would look more like a big, burly monster than an above average, muscular athlete.

Pretty much all the Hulks look unnaturally large and roided out though

Think about it this way, the She-Hulk of the 80's was generally smaller and weaker than the She-Hulk of the 90's and so on and so on. This huge body was always an eventuality.

So does Jennifer control her changes now? With her "new" Hulk personality, how is she convinced to turn back into Walters?