Page 238 of 249 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 3725

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I swear Jen keeps ripping her clothes off like that she's going to end up getting arrested for indecent exposure .
    I'm a little puzzled on this particular depiction to begin with. Why are Jennifer's clothes ripped (completely off? Or was it a colorist mistake?) when this is a male-dancer establishment...

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Finally got a chance to watch this and I was impressed. The artistic depiction of Jen is not the best, but I love the spirit of the piece. Something like this would make a great She-Hulk animated short series. Simple intelligent stories, plenty of slapstick, something that would appeal to adults more than kids. Something that would fall between between DC Superhero Girls and the upcoming Harley Quinn animated series. Her quick transformation sequence in this video was also good.

Yes, very impressive. The facial expressions of these statues are top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I swear Jen keeps ripping her clothes off like that she's going to end up getting arrested for indecent exposure .
    No jail cell could hold her! And there would be plenty of anonymous contributors to post her bail. Frankly Jen would have to worry more about the paparazzi following her everywhere, hoping for a wardrobe failure they can film and submit to TMZ.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

I'm looking forward to Gail Simone writing Jen in the wedding special.
    ....you know, I'm starting to think this is just going to be Hulk-lite in this comic now and... ugh.

This is stunning. I have long admired the Sideshow statues, but this is the first time I am going to get one. The price sucks, but thankfully you can pay it over monthly instalments...

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

I'm looking forward to Gail Simone writing Jen in the wedding special.
    That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    I enjoy Shulkie's and Medusa use of powers here, you know he's good when Jen reacts that much hehe, and its cute that Invisible Woman is giving the play by play to Alicia.

Don't worry she's with superpower friends who'll cover her in hair, rocks, or just make those parts invisible.
    Attachment 71849
    This is very true.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I'm a little puzzled on this particular depiction to begin with. Why are Jennifer's clothes ripped (completely off? Or was it a colorist mistake?) when this is a male-dancer establishment...
    Jen was probably planning to stay in human form for the night but the atmosphere and performer got her so excited that she transformed, thus the ripped clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Avengers #9 preview. It confirms Jen can still become She-Hulk.
    Minor spoiler Jen is still Hulk smash but Tchalla is helping her to control this Hulk side of her.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Minor spoiler Jen is still Hulk smash but Tchalla is helping her to control this Hulk side of her.
    .....cause she can't control it and needs a guy to help her control herself? Oh come the f**k on.

Also, Immortal Hulk issue... the She-Hulk stuff was horrendous. I really miss She-Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    .....cause she can't control it and needs a guy to help her control herself? Oh come the f**k on.

Also, Immortal Hulk issue... the She-Hulk stuff was horrendous. I really miss She-Hulk.
    Immortal Hulk was awful.....................She's become Banner with a wig on. So sad.

This is stupid and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Charybdis4 View Post
    Immortal Hulk was awful.....................She's become Banner with a wig on. So sad.
    Congrats marvel for undoing 30 years of creators trying to prove she is not just a hulk with boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Charybdis4 View Post
    It's extremely dissapointing the recent take of Jennifer. Tamaki did a good job by the end of her run setting up Jennifer to the path of recovery and it seems that Marvel in general threw that to the garbage can just for the shake of have another mindless Hulk.

welp, at least she is close to Hulk in strength and she surpassed Thor... by a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    It's extremely dissapointing the recent take of Jennifer. Tamaki did a good job by the end of her run setting up Jennifer to the path of recovery and it seems that Marvel in general threw that to the garbage can just for the shake of have another mindless Hulk.
    Cause that is what marvel comic books readers want another discount Hulk. I mean not like most fans would not care and just read the real hulk. Oh wait.........

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    welp, at least she is close to Hulk in strength and she surpassed Thor... by a lot.
    Yeah I rather have her keep her personalty and not just be a boring hulk with boobs.

Hopefully the fight with Hulk will be a turning point for Jen.

He basically called her out for trying to be him, more specifically wanting to be like him.

Hulk doesn't want to be himself. Maybe she should used that excess power she's been granted some other way than trying to cosplay as the Savage Hulk.

Ball's in Aaron's court on that one though.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Hopefully the fight with Hulk will be a turning point for Jen.

He basically called her out for trying to be him, more specifically wanting to be like him.

Hulk doesn't want to be himself. Maybe she should used that excess power she's been granted some other way than trying to cosplay as the Savage Hulk.

Ball's in Aaron's court on that one though.
    I dunno, I think Immortal Hulk cheated with Jen's appearance. She isn't drawn like that anywhere else and Marquez can make her look downright beautiful.