Page 227 of 249 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 3725
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Default Fantastic Four #1 spoilers!

spoilers:
    The FF flare turned out to be a prank by a couple of Yancy Street Gang youths, and Jen's dialog is different from the sneak previews. She says that she will represent them. The next page shows her in the precinct thanking a police officer for agreeing to community service for the teens, when Johnny and Wyatt show up. Johnny confronts Jen for representing the culprits, but she calmly replies that they're just dumb kids, no one was hurt, and she was hired to do it. She then turns to Wyatt saying that he looks good and he returns the compliment, to Johnny's disbelief. When Johnny asks who hired Jen, it was Ben, who also had charges of breaking and entering dropped (because they had to get the flare gun from somewhere). Her last appearance is with Wyatt near the very end of the main story, after Reed projects a real, gigantic, luminous blue "4" signal from wherever he and Sue are, that is visible over the entire Western hemisphere, as Wyatt reacts "Oh yeah!"
    end of spoilers
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    spoilers:
    The FF flare turned out to be a prank by a couple of Yancy Street Gang youths, and Jen's dialog is different from the sneak previews. She says that she will represent them. The next page shows her in the precinct thanking a police officer for agreeing to community service for the teens, when Johnny and Wyatt show up. Johnny confronts Jen for representing the culprits, but she calmly replies that they're just dumb kids, no one was hurt, and she was hired to do it. She then turns to Wyatt saying that he looks good and he returns the compliment, to Johnny's disbelief. When Johnny asks who hired Jen, it was Ben, who also had charges of breaking and entering dropped (because they had to get the flare gun from somewhere). Her last appearance is with Wyatt near the very end of the main story, after Reed projects a real, gigantic, luminous blue "4" signal from wherever he and Sue are, that is visible over the entire Western hemisphere, as Wyatt reacts "Oh yeah!"
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    So happy we got more of Miss Walters that I thought we would! Liked how Jen dealt with defending the kids while making sure they got a fare punishment. Loved how she interacted with Jonny's understandable temper, just oozed confidence and a familiarity between the two. Similarly, the Wyatt interactions also evoked that shared history. I also really liked Pichelli's depiction of Jen's hair, mostly dolled up with some parts loosely goosey.
    end of spoilers

LOVED Jens appearance in FF#1. Fingers crossed we get to see more of her in that book as the series continues. I really must get around to reading the FF issues which had her as a member...

Count me in for enjoying her appearance in FF. I was looking through Avengers #5 again and noticed something. When Jen starts her transformation to her giant-size and yells in pain the text is in an asguardian font (like Thor and Loki's). So next issue She-Hulk could have an asgaurdian accent, we will know when the preview drops this week.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Count me in for enjoying her appearance in FF. I was looking through Avengers #5 again and noticed something. When Jen starts her transformation to her giant-size and yells in pain the text is in an asguardian font (like Thor and Loki's). So next issue She-Hulk could have an asgaurdian accent, we will know when the preview drops this week.
    Ohhh, that would be interesting! (By the way, love your avatar!)

Preview for Avengers #6 is up. Jen's Asgardian font is gone.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Ohhh, that would be interesting! (By the way, love your avatar!)
    I thought it was a cool image, I may change it, depending on any cool visuals in #6

Preview for Avengers #6 is up. Jen's Asgardian font is gone.
    Ah well, Jen looks like she is having fun fighting through those celestials.

Avengers: Wakanda Forever #1 is out next week too and the Avengers appear to be part of it as they including Jen are on the cover.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Avengers: Wakanda Forever #1 is out next week too and the Avengers appear to be part of it as they including Jen are on the cover.
    Speaking of Avengers, Jen made a cameo with her fellow Avengers in Infinity Wars #2.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Speaking of Avengers, Jen made a cameo with her fellow Avengers in Infinity Wars #2.
    Thanks for confirming that. She appeared in that Deodato art in CBR's article so I was guessing she'd show up.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Thanks for confirming that. She appeared in that Deodato art in CBR's article so I was guessing she'd show up.
    It is just that. These small cameos Jen has been in the background mostly, (as She-Hulk) I am guessing can't do much till Avengers #6 is out as it may spoil what happens to her. Jason Aaron has mentioned it interviews he is going to play with her powers.

She-Hulk related solicits for November.

AVENGERS #10 (#700)

JASON AARON (W) • ED MCGUINNESS, DAVID MARQUEZ & ADAM KUBERT (A)
    Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
    VARIANT COVER BY DAVID MARQUEZ
    VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS
    VARIANT COVER BY ED MCGUINNESS
    VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
    VARIANT COVER BY ARTHUR ADAMS
    UNCANNY X-MEN VARIANT COVER BY ALAN DAVIS
    VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
    VARIANT COVER BY GEORGE PEREZ

THE EARTH’S MOST HATED HEROES?!
    After 700 issues of saving the world, you’d think the Avengers would be due some celebration. But instead the whole world seems to be gunning for them, especially Namor’s fearsome new Defenders of the Deep and the reimagined Russian Super-Soldiers of the Winter Guard. And that’s not to mention the shocking surprise the U.S. government has in store for our heroes. Plus: The all-new Agents of Wakanda! The mystery of the Avengers of 1,000,000 BC deepens! A key revelation concerning the resurrection of Wolverine! And the next startling new Avenger is revealed!
    64 PGS./Rated T+ …$5.99

Continued..

INFINITY WARS: INFINITY WARPS #1 (of 2)

RYAN NORTH, MARIKO TAMAKI & JIM ZUB (W)
    NATACHA BUSTOS, FRANCISCO HERRERA & Ozgur Yildirim (A)
    Cover by FRANCISCO HERRERA
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY ADAM KUBERT
    DESIGN VARIANT COVER BY FRANSICO HERRERA

When you gaze into the warp…you get more stories of mad Two-In-One heroes! Read about the Star Siblings of the Warped Universe – MISTER INVISIBLE and HOT ROCKS, the TERRIFIC TWO! Then, see how the covert programs of the Green Room created the gamma-powered GREEN WIDOW! And join MOON SQUIRREL AND TIPPYSAUR as they save the planet from the most dangerous threat it’s ever faced!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Missed one:
    shehulk.jpg

SHE-HULK BY CHARLES SOULE: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB

Written by CHARLES SOULE Penciled by JAVIER PULIDO, RON WIMBERLY, JASON MASTERS & LANGDON FOSS Cover by KEVIN WADA

Writer Charles Soule brings his legal expertise to Jennifer Walters, attorney at law -- A.K.A. the sensational She-Hulk! With a solo law practice, a new paralegal who is far more than she seems and a mounting number of personal enemies, Jen might have bitten off more than she can chew! Especially with clients like Kristoff Vernard, son of Doctor Doom -- and Captain America himself! Meanwhile, She-Hulk and Hellcat must uncover the deeply buried conspiracy found in the mysterious Blue File! And when someone important to Jen is killed, she won't let it stand -- but who can she trust? Giant-Man lends a big hand -- and Jennifer Walters takes on Matt Murdock in the Marvel trial of the century! Plus: Titania! Deadpool! And will She-Hulk's holiday party spell the end of her practice? Collecting SHE-HULK (2014) #1-12, WOLVERINES #13 and material from GWENPOOL SPECIAL #1.

312 pages, $34.99.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Kinda underwhelmed but interested with She-Hulk's Mash-Up. I guess that just stems from my apathy for Black Widow and the shared power/skill set isn't too different as the others have been. I wonder if they're going to play with how she'll transform to be incognito like if she can slightly transform for different heights or facial features so she can be under cover despite the popularity of being a super hero.