Page 44 of 249 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T.S. View Post
    Excellent find!
    Marvel should market that logo on T-Shirts, ball caps, buttons, and shoulder patches.

BANNED

Good thing Marvel has the good sense to promote her. Now, where's the She-Hulk movie?

I think that since they're giving She-Hulk such a push she may be making her MCU debut in some way shape or form soon, probably as Jennifer Walters at first. My pet theory is that she'll be introduced as Tony Stark's lawyer in Civil War.

That is cool maybe avatar worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    I think that since they're giving She-Hulk such a push she may be making her MCU debut in some way shape or form soon, probably as Jennifer Walters at first. My pet theory is that she'll be introduced as Tony Stark's lawyer in Civil War.
    I think too. She-Hulk introduced in Infinity War part one or two.

BANNED

I wish they could squeeze it into Age of Ultron somewhere towards the end. ( >_<)

BANNED

That would make sense actually. What better way to setup She-Hulk before giving her a film straight away than a supporting role or a cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergirl's Pal View Post
    Excellent find!
    Marvel should market that logo on T-Shirts, ball caps, buttons, and shoulder patches.
    I'd buy it all!

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Oh yes! Was just thinking the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I wish they could squeeze it into Age of Ultron somewhere towards the end. ( >_<)
    You never know, there could be a mention somewhere at least.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Oh yes! Was just thinking the same thing!
    Like this?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by MCBT View Post
    That would make sense actually. What better way to setup She-Hulk before giving her a film straight away than a supporting role or a cameo.
    I'm not sure if Marvel will give She-Hulk her own film. Unfortunately her name makes it hard to take her seriously. Even if they make a TV show with her they may do what they did with Jessica Jones and call it "Jennifer Walters: Superhuman Law" or somesuch. It's also likely even after she becomes She-Hulk she'll run counter to the rest of her portrayals and stay Jennifer Walters primarily, much like how Bruce Banner generally stays Bruce Banner in the movies. In other words, saving She-Hulk for when fists need to meet faces, and using the Jennifer Walters form to make her relatable to the audience (and, from a meta standpoint, save on budget).

Then again, all of this went out the window when Guardians made $300 million domestic. Marvel could probably commission a She-Hulk film in the range of $70-100 million in budget and it'll make $200-$250 domestic easily.
    Last edited by macattack; 01-26-2015 at 06:05 PM.

And I know TS will be really looking forward to this one.
    I am so ready for it. It's been a long time coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Like this?
    I think I missed the link, Ray. Bring it back! Lol

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I think I missed the link, Ray. Bring it back! Lol
    If the pic doesn't show, right-click on it and choose open image in a new tab/window. Linking to OneDrive files is a bit tricky.

Edit: This should work.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I'm not sure if Marvel will give She-Hulk her own film. Unfortunately her name makes it hard to take her seriously. Even if they make a TV show with her they may do what they did with Jessica Jones and call it "Jennifer Walters: Superhuman Law" or somesuch. It's also likely even after she becomes She-Hulk she'll run counter to the rest of her portrayals and stay Jennifer Walters primarily, much like how Bruce Banner generally stays Bruce Banner in the movies. In other words, saving She-Hulk for when fists need to meet faces, and using the Jennifer Walters form to make her relatable to the audience (and, from a meta standpoint, save on budget).

Then again, all of this went out the window when Guardians made $300 million domestic. Marvel could probably commission a She-Hulk film in the range of $70-100 million in budget and it'll make $200-$250 domestic easily.
    People want to watch a Howard the Duck movie now (not that wouldn't be cool). I think it will come down to the actress, if they can get someone that looks like She-Hulk in stature they will CGI the human side of Jennifer. Though the other way round it will likely be as you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    If the pic doesn't show, right-click on it and choose open image in a new tab/window. Linking to OneDrive files is a bit tricky.

Edit: This should work.
    Haha thanks. And ComicFan got it. Looks good!

Really need to see that logo on other things. Seriously.

puttig Jen in a TV show on a budget shouldn't be that hard, in a slimmed down Hulk mode at least, just green make-up and a wig like an alien on Trek. the budget busting part is having her rage-on and Hulk up more.
    I surrender to the Contest