Page 1 of 93 123451151 ... LastLast

Default New Warriors Appreciation

Let's talk about the New Warriors. Who is your favorite? Will the new volume recapture the first's volume success?

The Man Called Nova the guy who put the "War" in New Warriors. Volume One Fabian and Bagley Forever!

I LOVED the first volume and thought the ex-mutant version one had potential if they hadn't called it New Warriors or if all the characters acted like they had in previous incarnations. I am very hopeful with this new volume. They have gathered characters from all corners of the MU and I hope that it takes off. I have always liked Justice, Nova and Firestar as my faves. Namorita was awesome in the first volume, but less so in the subsequent volumes. Would be neat to see Rage, Powerpax, Turbo and Silhouette in upcoming issues.

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    I LOVED the first volume and thought the ex-mutant version one had potential if they hadn't called it New Warriors or if all the characters acted like they had in previous incarnations. I am very hopeful with this new volume. They have gathered characters from all corners of the MU and I hope that it takes off. I have always liked Justice, Nova and Firestar as my faves. Namorita was awesome in the first volume, but less so in the subsequent volumes. Would be neat to see Rage, Powerpax, Turbo and Silhouette in upcoming issues.
    Amen!
    10char.

Amazing Member

I'm not a fan of Teen!Nova, I miss Rich and dislike that he's apparently the only person unable to come back from the Cancerverse.

Fantastic Member

I don't ever see Rich coming back, which is kind of a shame. I do like the new kid, though. Scarlet Spider is the reason that I buy this book, and because Chris Yost is writing it.

Love the Warriors. The original series is one of my all-time favorites. Have high hopes for the new team, but still waiting for the TPB. As for Rich, I love him, and not much of a fan of the new one, but I really don't see him having a place in the Warriors again, not without a major powerdown.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFury View Post
    I'm not a fan of Teen!Nova, I miss Rich and dislike that he's apparently the only person unable to come back from the Cancerverse.
    I completely agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Love the Warriors. The original series is one of my all-time favorites. Have high hopes for the new team, but still waiting for the TPB. As for Rich, I love him, and not much of a fan of the new one, but I really don't see him having a place in the Warriors again, not without a major powerdown.

Peace
    It's true that Rich wouldn't work on the Warriors now, but as guest star would be awesome!

More people need to buy this book..its quite solid and has great potential. Picking a favorite warrior is tough..at this point its Nova , aka Rich..but i think during the vol. 1 run , Thrasher may have been my fav.

If this book works out, maybe Yost can do something with Donyell and Dwayne.

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    I completely agree with you.

It's true that Rich wouldn't work on the Warriors now, but as guest star would be awesome!
    I dont know..rich was running around with darkhawk , nita, and the gotg version of vance in space...throw in ultra girl and turbo and u could have a cosmic team...when u put them all down the warriors could feild a huge and surprisingly powerful lineup.

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

I passed on the new series originally, but I was able to get the first three issues so I added it to my pull list. I also went back and bought all of the preceding series. I am looking forward to getting re-acquainted with this team. I read the first issue of the new series last night. I think it's going to be good. I also hope it goes for the long run.

I hope so too, Steeplejack2112. I trust in Yost - when he's not killing busloads of characters...

We needed a team picture in here!

I've really enjoyed this new series so far, and I think it has a lot of potential. I'm really excited for next weeks issue!!!

First volume still. Felt much more organic of a team, and Night Thrasher!

I really want to give new warriors a try. I like the characters and I am a fan of Chris Yost, but I'm trade waiting it though, singles cost too much.