Page 171 of 249 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 3725
    Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Along with She-Hulk, Legal (from Soule's first issue with Jennifer) is also appearing in next week's Daredevil, based on the previews. I like Legal as this antagonist who is kinda neutral-evil type. A passive force slowing down the heroes instead of an active force of spreading injustice.

My store doesn't have comics for sale till tomorrow because of 4th of july holiday and closed on mondays. I did look on daredevil issue online. Pretty decent. Jen written fine up until any mention of she-hulk or till hulk comes out. Goes down hill especially the last words she says in the comic. Stuff like this at marvel to quote professor farnsworth makes me feel like "i don't want to live on this planet anymore" Hopefully marvel legacy isn't a fake out with Jen.

Now this is interesting...

The free extra digital issue you get when you buy next week's comics is Hulk #1. But the TPB is called She-Hulk, complete with a new logo which I assume will be used on her renumbered Legacy series.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

The free extra digital issue you get when you buy next week's comics is Hulk #1. But the TPB is called She-Hulk, complete with a new logo which I assume will be used on her renumbered Legacy series.
    I could see that being true it does show it in video and it does make sense if they want to align it with renaming of the book with what would have been issue 11.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

This is from a recent CBR article about unique Marvel advertising where you have the Hulk act like Alistair Cooke. I find it neat that Jen is there too reading the paper while wearing her pink fuzzy slippers.

smart-hulk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

I'm so glad they're doing this. Changing her title to "Hulk" was beyond absurd in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'm so glad they're doing this. Changing her title to "Hulk" was beyond absurd in my opinion.
    I thought it was least absurd thing about the series. I just would have called it She-Hulk even if everything else wasn't a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Yeah, it was the main thing I disliked about the new book. No matter what Jen is going through Jen's Hulk side should always be 'She-Hulk' Its her moniker, there is no reason why she should throw it away.

Reading the most recent She-Hulk series has gotten me interested in her again. It's a slow burn, but very interesting. I've kind of been curious about checking out Dan Slott's run as well, since everyone has praised it up and down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    Reading the most recent She-Hulk series has gotten me interested in her again. It's a slow burn, but very interesting. I've kind of been curious about checking out Dan Slott's run as well, since everyone has praised it up and down.
    Thats nice to hear! I would certainly recommend it. Dan's series was what made me discover Jen. Its very funny, with some great character moments and story arcs. Oh, and if you have not read it, I would also recommend Charles Soule She-Hulk book too. The art is, well, its terrible in my opinion but the story is great.

I finally got the Eaglemoss of She-Hulk (a slightly bigger version of the chess pieces they make) which came with a surprisingly detailed Marvel Fact File of Shulkie's own comics and cameos. It makes for an excellent addition to my collection
    She-Hulk_Merc.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    I finally got the Eaglemoss of She-Hulk (a slightly bigger version of the chess pieces they make) which came with a surprisingly detailed Marvel Fact File of Shulkie's own comics and cameos. It makes for an excellent addition to my collection
    She-Hulk_Merc.jpg
    Very nice! You've been collecting for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    Very nice! You've been collecting for a while?
    Thank you! Yes, I have been collecting for a little while, the Fantastic Four statue was my first one I obtained over 3 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    She-Hulk_Merc.jpg
    That looks great! Will have to hunt one of them down. (Love the F4 statue too, by the way!)