Page 246 of 249 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249 LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 3725
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Don't forget, next week will also be the Thor & She-Hulk dating issue of Avengers #11.

https://www.cbr.com/thor-she-hulk-da...rs-11-preview/

So, Jen gets to attend Alicia' bachelorette party and go on a date with Thor.
    Is it just me or does the art make Jen look like a lost teenage girl?

Also, that Red Hulk issue was garbage outside of a great looking Jen. Not too skinny and not overly muscle-bound.

Incredible Member

Looks like they might be treating Jennifer/She Hulk as different people, different tastes. She Hulk likes Rowdy Boys, Jen not so much, Jen's the neat freak, She Hulk's the slob.... It's like they're roommates sharing the same apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    Looks like they might be treating Jennifer/She Hulk as different people, different tastes. She Hulk likes Rowdy Boys, Jen not so much, Jen's the neat freak, She Hulk's the slob.... It's like they're roommates sharing the same apartment.
    Hmmm, that feels like it opens up some questions on the morality of such a thing. Also, Jen's always been down with wild guys from past series from what I recall. Maybe she's not into this different characterization of Thor? ;p

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    this makes sense if they want to make her more Bruce Banner like
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    this makes sense if they want to make her more Bruce Banner like
    Oof, let's hope that's not the case. Be a real step backwards for the character. If we must have a more violent, aggressive She-Hulk, can't we just bring back Red She-Hulk for that job?

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Oof, let's hope that's not the case. Be a real step backwards for the character. If we must have a more violent, aggressive She-Hulk, can't we just bring back Red She-Hulk for that job?
    whatever happened to Red She-Hulk?

I'm assuming She-Hulk will return more to her status quo incarnation once Aaron's finished with her arc... or his run
    The J-man

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    whatever happened to Red She-Hulk?
    Depowered by Hulk as "Doc Green", as with most of the Hulks except She-Hulk and Lyra.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

We are going to keep the three Hulk limit that Marvel has maintained for years or I am going to lose it.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Lyra is in Weirdworld with Mom Thundra, so if that 3-Hulk limit applies only to Earth then there might be a vacancy available with Bruce and Jen as the only Hulks as far as I know. Amadeus is no longer Totally Awesome Hulk. Don't know if the current Red Hulk still has his 1-hour Hulk limit.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Lyra is in Weirdworld with Mom Thundra, so if that 3-Hulk limit applies only to Earth then there might be a vacancy available with Bruce and Jen as the only Hulks as far as I know. Amadeus is no longer Totally Awesome Hulk. Don't know if the current Red Hulk still has his 1-hour Hulk limit.
    Weapon H is the current third Hulk. And yeah, Amadeus no longer counts, and neither does anyone not really being used. (I don't remember what USA Rulk's doing).

Haha, the Sensational She-Hulk #33 cover is referenced in the Fantastic Four: Wedding Special preview.

I saw that, very nice nod.

Don't forget, next week will also be the Thor & She-Hulk dating issue of Avengers #11.

https://www.cbr.com/thor-she-hulk-da...rs-11-preview/

So, Jen gets to attend Alicia' bachelorette party and go on a date with Thor.
    For Jen who had been to many strange and unique places with the Avengers and Fantastic Four, the Savage is kind of the equivalent of McDonald's but hopefully something will turn it around.

As for why Thor took her there? Well Thor is smitten by Jen's Hulk who is still Jen but amped to the max not just power but emotions so she is more impulsive. During the Final Host Jen wanted to smash a lot and Thor enjoys a good fight. There was something in common there plus the whole quest for Ymir's blood (life saving kiss) and consuming said blood. So Thor is thinking she is more like him and would enjoy the Savage land because he does.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I rather have this Kitty Pryde looking Jennifer than the Victoria Hand looking one we got in FF.

Technically the Absorbing Man has some Red Hulk powers now, (although given what happened in the last IH issue maybe not for long). I think that Robert Maverick isn't the Red Hulk anymore, as the current Hulk incarnation has the power to absorb gamma radiation into himself, much like the Red Hulk (Doc Green depowered people, but with a vaccine or something) and did that in No Surrender. He also depowered Sasquatch as well (mainly because he was posessed by a demon), but didn't do so with Jen.

Yeah, Betty is depowered as well, she recently showed up in the Hulk funeral Civil War II story and had a brief appearance in Immortal Hulk.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

spoilers:
    She-Hulk and Thor are officially a couple.
    end of spoilers

it wasn't official before?
    The J-man