Page 19 of 249 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    What did everyone think of She-Hulk in the Incredible Hulk Animated series back in the 90's? That's when I first started to love Jennifer, with how funny and badass she was on the show. If they ever do incorporate Jen into the film universe, I hope they make her very similar to the animated series Hulk.
    Love the first two episodes She-Hulk flirting with Thing is fantastic, though that transformation scene will not translate well at all. I like some of the episodes after but I am glad that "Situation Green" catchphrase never caught, that is one of the negatives I had with the show.

Pure speculation but Lucy Lawless has been cast in Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. what are chances she could be Jennifer Walters?

Also this has been teased. I think we'll get a full reveal at SDCC.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    That's for a figurine, right?

Heads up, She-Hulk appears in the new Superior Iron Man. Full preview here and discussion here. Looks like Ogress or Abominatrix is the baddie.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

Heads up, She-Hulk appears in the new Superior Iron Man. Full preview here and discussion here. Looks like Ogress or Abominatrix is the baddie.
    Liking the art, I think I will at least pick up the first issue, I think its Abominatrix or a revived Aberration.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post

Well, that's to be expected at last, hope they gave us a good show,
    also the art and details are really developing from time to time

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Like the art work.

Default first appearance of She-Hulk?

Is there any truth on the rumour that She-Hulk was inspired by a sketch in "The Benny Hill Show"?
    During the run on British TV of the series "The Incredible Hulk", Benny Hill ran a sketch in which a girl standing at a bus stop was groped by a gang of perverts: she responded to being "felt up" by turning green, growing very big, and knocking seven bells out of her assailants:in other words, "Hulking Out". one interesting side effect of her transformation was that her T-shirt expanded, the word on the front changing from "Ludo" (a popular board game) to "Llandudno" (a seaside town in Wales): was this the first appearance of She-Hulk?

it's true that Benny Hill's UK show featured such a sketch, which Marvel thought they'd get royalties from, realised they wouldn't and promptly created She-Hulk in order to secure the trademark. Some stories claim DC were out to do a She-Hulk character, but I dunno if that's BS or not.
    I surrender to the Contest

Quote Originally Posted by trevor andrew millar View Post
    Is there any truth on the rumour that She-Hulk was inspired by a sketch in "The Benny Hill Show"?
    During the run on British TV of the series "The Incredible Hulk", Benny Hill ran a sketch in which a girl standing at a bus stop was groped by a gang of perverts: she responded to being "felt up" by turning green, growing very big, and knocking seven bells out of her assailants:in other words, "Hulking Out". one interesting side effect of her transformation was that her T-shirt expanded, the word on the front changing from "Ludo" (a popular board game) to "Llandudno" (a seaside town in Wales): was this the first appearance of She-Hulk?
    Its the first appearance of live action She-Hulk but it was aired in 1981 a year after her first appearance in the comics. Though it is believed that she was created for copyright purposes but that was more to with the rumour of TV network making a female spin off the Incredible Hulk tv show, like they did with Bionic Woman (which is a spin off the Six Million Dollar Man) and they would hold the complete rights to the character. So Marvel created She-Hulk in the comics to keep the copyright, if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    it's true that Benny Hill's UK show featured such a sketch, which Marvel thought they'd get royalties from, realised they wouldn't and promptly created She-Hulk in order to secure the trademark. Some stories claim DC were out to do a She-Hulk character, but I dunno if that's BS or not.
    I never heard that but given the stuff that happened with Wonder Man and Power Girl it could of been plausible.

Astonishing Member

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Full preview here and discussion here. Looks like Ogress or Abominatrix is the baddie.
    You see this art? This is the style I want to see when a guest artist visits Jen's book.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Very cute!

Astonishing Member

Full image of the upcoming Kotobukyia Bishoujo She-Hulk statue coming May next year. Hopfully the statue will looks great as the illustration and whether the variant will be a different costume or Red She-Hulk.

Some minor news Mighty Avengers is getting relaunched as Captain America and The Mighty Avengers and Jennifer is still part of the team with Spider-Man re-joining (hopefully we'll get some great Pete and Jen banter ).

Also Jen is also in next week's Uncanny X-Men #24.http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=22776

Hulk and Agents of S.M.A.S.H. is getting a second season.

Which spiderman is that? Is it miles? I hope it is, I love him