Page 248 of 249 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249 LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 3725
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Based on how BP and Spider-Man have been written in all incarnations up to this point I don't see that working at all.
    I could see it work between Jennifer and Peter. It takes a good creative team to make it happen in a manner that creates a compelling story that future writers will want to follow. And there is a good story that can bind Jennifer and Peter together as close friends that has never been portrayed anywhere else. And it's not fan fiction. Marvel has a lot of story paths that ties Spider-Man's world to the She-Hulk, as well as Peter's teen years where he might have met Jennifer as a classmate.

It dawns upon me as to how Spider-Man is a reserve member of both The Avengers and Fantastic Four, yet no one wants to have Peter work alongside Jennifer...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    While it may be fun to continue speculating on this years-long Peter-Jen shipping, Peter is effectively off the table as there are absolutely no indications that any current writer of the Avengers or various Spider-Man titles has shown even a hint of getting them together.
    There are a lot of opportunities to make the She-Hulk ongoing series sales numbers match that of The Amazing Spider-Man with very little effort. Spider-Man has the largest base of readers. You would think that Marvel wants all of their other comic book titles to match the sales numbers of ASM; yet no one knows how to do it, thus avoiding cancellation. The answer is right in front of them. Jennifer and Peter are so much alike on an intellectual level. There is a goldmine of stories that would attract readers to the She-Hulk, who would otherwise not buy book. That's called converting the ASM readers into She-Hulk readers by establishing a friendship between Jennifer Walters and Peter Parker in the same manner as Betty Brant.

Marvel used to do unlikely friendship with Spider-Man such as Deadpool and Wolverine. Why can't the same be applied to Jennifer or The Black Widow is beyond me. All of Jennifer's relationships(save for Wyatt Wingfoot) have all gone by the wayside since there was nothing memorable about them.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 12-15-2018 at 02:33 AM.

Spidey and Jen don't seem like the right type for each other. I can't imagine they'd be more than a one night stand. And if it did happen Spidey would need her to stay in human form.

There are dozens of other heroes that would have more synergy with She-Hulk.
    The J-man

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

She-Hulk is practically the co-narrator of Gwenpool's TL;DR video!

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I kinda like the shipping of Thor & Jen. Could work out well in the end. It's just a shame everyone is still calling her Hulk rather then She-Hulk...

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    I kinda like the shipping of Thor & Jen. Could work out well in the end. It's just a shame everyone is still calling her Hulk rather then She-Hulk...
    I also wished it was a Thor and She-hulk romance too and not Thor and knockoff Hulk.

She-Hulk related March solicits.

AVENGERS #16
    JASON AARON (W) DAVID MARQUEZ (A/C)
    SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT Cover by GREG HILDEBRANDT
    “WAR OF THE VAMPIRES” PART 3!
    Welcome to the Avengers, Blade — hope you survive the experience! Though there are plenty of vampires out there that definitely won’t, as the civil war tearing apart the worldwide undead community rages on.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AVENGERS #17
    SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT Cover by LEE GARBETT
    A NEW VAMPIRE ORDER!
    The final fate of Dracula! The Avengers vs. Ghost Rider?! Blade vs. the Shadow Colonel! And the world of the Marvel U vampires will be changed forever. Who will be the new Lord of the Damned?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

I can't wait for Aaron to be done with the Avengers. The Hulk version of She-Hulk needs to be scrapped and forgotten as soon as possible.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    I can't wait for Aaron to be done with the Avengers. The Hulk version of She-Hulk needs to be scrapped and forgotten as soon as possible.
    I agree. I was super excited for her to be back in the Avengers, but not like this. Probably dropping the title soon

She-Hulk related March solicits.

AVENGERS #16
    SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT Cover by GREG HILDEBRANDT
    “WAR OF THE VAMPIRES” PART 3!
    Welcome to the Avengers, Blade — hope you survive the experience! Though there are plenty of vampires out there that definitely won’t, as the civil war tearing apart the worldwide undead community rages on.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AVENGERS #17
    SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT Cover by LEE GARBETT
    A NEW VAMPIRE ORDER!
    The final fate of Dracula! The Avengers vs. Ghost Rider?! Blade vs. the Shadow Colonel! And the world of the Marvel U vampires will be changed forever. Who will be the new Lord of the Damned?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    ...She honestly looks like a villain on those covers to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Marquez is deliberately copying Hulk's beady eyes.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Don't forget that she'll also be appearing in Captain Marvel #3. She's not on the cover, but here's the solicit:

SHE-HULK joins CAPTAIN MARVEL in her war on Roosevelt Island! But the barrier continues to cut them off from the rest of the world, while Nuclear Man’s ranks are somehow swelling, and something on the island is interfering with super powers. If Carol’s going to win this fight, she’ll need an army of friends, a hangar of war machines and an ironclad plan. But can she really trust all her allies? And what face from Carol’s past is about to show up and change everything?

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Don't forget that she'll also be appearing in Captain Marvel #3. She's not on the cover, but here's the solicit:
    A bit ironic that the solicit mentions She-Hulk and "war machines", Rhodes' codename, both of whom were casualties of her attack on Thanos.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She does a bit actually.

She-Hulk is practically the co-narrator of Gwenpool's TL;DR video!

The VA for She-Hulk did a way better job here than she did on She-Hulk's actual TL;DR video.

Also kudos to the VA playing Deadpool for a dead-on Ryan Reynolds impression.