Page 103 of 249 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3725

Given what I've heard in regards to Ms. Tamaki, I don't have much doubt in regards to the series being well-written, nor do I have any reason to believe that she'll ignore Jen's history or characterization as other writers might.

(Cough) Ta-Nehisi Coates (Cough).

But from the solicits, this sounds like a very different kind of She-Hulk and a very different kind of feel or direction for her book. Maybe it's an interesting one and sensible given what's happened to her, but I can't say I really feel invested in reading about it.

BANNED

Then she'll gain new fans thanks to this book and I'm sure her fans of Tamaki's previous work will likely follow. That's the beauty about superhero books, certain writers will appeal to others.

Plus, it never hurts to do something. If it didn't kill Ghostbusters for example, it won't kill She-Hulk.

Its all speculation for now and solicits can sometimes not be great Mighty Captain Marvel anyone? But a better example is All New Savage She-Hulk the solicit for those books did not sound appealing at all but gave the book a chance and it was a fun read. My point is wait for the book to come out and read it for yourself or at least wait for reviews even. You may like the direction they are taking Jennifer.

Astonishing Member

FYI, The ending of the A-FORCE (Issue #10) does includes the appearance of Jennifer; Pre-CIVIL WAR #5.

Also, ASTONISHING ANT-MAN #13 does have a more positive appearance (and ending as well for the series) for Jennifer Walters.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Its all speculation for now and solicits can sometimes not be great Mighty Captain Marvel anyone? But a better example is All New Savage She-Hulk the solicit for those books did not sound appealing at all but gave the book a chance and it was a fun read. My point is wait for the book to come out and read it for yourself or at least wait for reviews even. You may like the direction they are taking Jennifer.
    Yeah but solicits can hurt sales for anyone interested in book. First impressions. Mighty Captain Marvel solicits is a great example are not helping level of excitement or want to buy the book. She-Hulk new book solicits are not helping and marvel not exactly helping either.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    FYI, The ending of the A-FORCE (Issue #10) does includes the appearance of Jennifer; Pre-CIVIL WAR #5.

Also, ASTONISHING ANT-MAN #13 does have a more positive appearance (and ending as well for the series) for Jennifer Walters.
    I missed picking up ant-man. Darn it I wanted to see how it ended. She-Hulk at the end of a-force ugh I hate Civil War II though I am pretty glad that she probably won't be involved in series anymore.

I think that Betty's red She-Hulk had a second form that was somewhat less feminine. Basically her dad with long hair. Didn't last too long, as her title pretty much came to an end, and she was depowered by "Doc Green" not too long after.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Kevin Wada

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Dragotta commission:
    https://twitter.com/NickDragotta/sta...88185461256192

And to go by the comments, people like a bulked-out Jen.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

They are going to like the new look.

BANNED

Well I certainly dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBT View Post
    Well I certainly dig it.
    I am liking Elizabeth Torque take on it at least.

BANNED

Jen rarely did have anger issue and when it is shown in the comics it's usually resolved in a few issues, but this new on-going just may ruin her reputation just slightly if the overall story isn't respectable to the character and its history.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moral_Gutpunch View Post
    My problem since I saw the cover has been: Where's her curves? I know not all women need to be draw super-sexy, but this is She-Hulk. She's always had a big rack and butt to match. No boobs, no hips, no butt, who is this?
    QUOTED FOR TRUTH

I'll wait for the preview pages of the first issue before I make a final judgement, but that cover of her smashing the car is not helping matters...

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Jen rarely did have anger issue and when it is shown in the comics it's usually resolved in a few issues, but this new on-going just may ruin her reputation just slightly if the overall story isn't respectable to the character and its history.
    I know. I hate the fact so little being probably explain why this is happening. "Its trauma of it all" But why this? A heroine who knew what she was getting herself into. Vet super hero that been through a lot. This sets her off into savagery? This whole thing has been so badly set up and badly explained.

BANNED

Since when is She-Hulk having sexy breasts that much of a deal breaker?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Does nobody trust the writer on this? Look at how Black Panther and The Vision turned out with brilliant writers.