Page 107 of 249 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3725

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Character arcs and storylines rarely do. Heck, some of the best writing can come from changing the 'norm' and having the protagonists explored in a different manner. Take Tim Kings Vision. Was anyone really expecting such a emotional, dramatic story to come from a series following that character and setting? It may not always work, but sometimes braking the routine can help and be a boon for a character.
    I agree, as I was reading Vision(2016) it was truly amazing and terrified at the same time. His new suburban family definitely has been influenced after what Scarlet Witch has put him through, in-fact her solo run proves that the two of them still have this invisible connection in the background. With Jen utilized as a conduit to end ties with Vision is really traumatizing especially when for a while there were no hopes to bring him back for a couple of years. You saw Scarlet Witch's reaction and Jen's reaction, however when I think about it, I would like to see how Mariko will write about how Jen's Hulk was manipulated and her trust betrayed.

1. Buck, Morris Walters and the LAPD blaming/accusing She-Hulk for murder and mass mayhem - Jill's death, Truck Driver's Death, Bridge collapse
    2. Zapper's betrayal
    3. Mr. Fantastic's lie about her permanent She-Hulk Form
    4. Civil War I did nobody any favors
    5. Avengers Disassembled - Scarlet Witch I love you, but you made Jen Angry and had her do your dirty work on Vision
    6. Planet Hulk - The Illuminati shooting Banner into Space... Damn Tony... You had Jen do the dirty work to capture Hulk's former enemies, experimenting on them to develop: S.P.I.N. (Super-Power-Inhibiting Nanobots) Technology and then using it on her
    7. Red-Hulk - Just such a disservice since they really tried to replace her with Lyra or Betty if they were going to be successful. Betty came close, but damn... Jen is the original and was just more balanced.
    8. She-Hulk (2014) - Story was good but J. Pulido's artwork was a slap in the face, I don't think it works with Jen at all; however, R. Wimberly's art was very unique I dig it.
    9. A-Force/Patsy Walker A.K.A. Hellcat!/Totally Awesome Hulk - OMG this has been super amazing! Thanks B. Williams, B. Caldwell, J. Molina and Siqueria/Bennet for fabulous artwork! Why Bendis!?!? OMG WHY!?!?!
    10. Civil War II - D. Marquez and J. Ponser (You guys made Jen so amazing, you two covered the "Ideal Look" even in her Grey form, she is still badass, keep doing what you're doing with her) but OMG BENDIS!!! BENDIS-NO!!!

See this line of betrayal? Nearly 15 years straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Interesting info about the real-world Bone: if the Wiki is up-to-date, it only has two permanent residents, and is an unincorporated community. A far cry from the Marvel Bone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone,_Idaho
    That is very different.

Quote Originally Posted by elementalist View Post
    I'm interested in seeing what writer Mariko Tamaki and artist Nico Leon will bring to Marvel NOW's HULK 2016. I enjoy Jen and many of her stories, I'll have to admit though; sometimes there are artist that can make it hard to enjoy her comic. But the fundamental cores many of the fans appreciates is that she's:
    1. Intelligent and Passionate - Lawfull, Street Smart, Strategic and Witty
    2. Versatile - A moral character that is a lawyer and a super hero.
    3. Fashionable - From wild 80s fashion to Buisiness to Hulking out, she pulls it all (Best and Worst Dressed)
    4. Sociable - Friends everywhere! Defends heroes, normal people and villans alike. And! She has almost as many team affiliations as Wolverine to boot.
    5. Badass - A strong independent woman to look up to. Jen represents a very overlooked type of Female super hero. But she is also one of the few females that can also pull off the Jekyl-Hyde theme.

I like this rendition of Jen:
    Attachment 41279
    by Kate Niemczyk
    Pretty much and thanks for posting that image I saw it somewhere but couldn't find who did it. She looks cool, hoping that's her look when she is calm.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergirl's Pal View Post
    That is a cool homage. The first issue of Sensational She Hulk has been imitated a lot over the years, but I wish they would do more renditions of Savage She-Hulk #1
    Funny thing is the original Savage She-Hulk cover is a homage to the first issue of the Incredible Hulk. With that Street Fighter cover it brings the total of four for both Sensational and Savage She-Hulk #1. Though I think there will be another Savage homage in one of the variants for Hulk #1.

So my brother gave me some money to spend on whatever for my birthday, and I have decided to get the Kotobukiya Bishoujo She-Hulk Statue! Just need to find a good place that sells it in the UK...
    And I did!

CwRXJnGXgAAtn94.jpg large.jpg

She is fantastic. I love the detail of her muscles and physique. I have a few pieces of She-Hulk merchandise now (A small Tusm Tusm, Funko Pop, the mini Pop that came in the Women of Power collection and now the Bishoujo.) any more pieces I can add to my collection?

And I did!

CwRXJnGXgAAtn94.jpg large.jpg

She is fantastic. I love the detail of her muscles and physique. I have a few pieces of She-Hulk merchandise now (A small Tusm Tusm, Funko Pop, the mini Pop that came in the Women of Power collection and now the Bishoujo.) any more pieces I can add to my collection?
    Congrats. I have a few of those Bishoujo statues but I haven't managed to find a good price on a She-Hulk yet.
    "For ten dollars Jason Statham will f*** an explosion in slow motion while a Slayer song plays in the background." - Patton Oswalt

BANNED

I agree, as I was reading Vision(2016) it was truly amazing and terrified at the same time. His new suburban family definitely has been influenced after what Scarlet Witch has put him through, in-fact her solo run proves that the two of them still have this invisible connection in the background. With Jen utilized as a conduit to end ties with Vision is really traumatizing especially when for a while there were no hopes to bring him back for a couple of years. You saw Scarlet Witch's reaction and Jen's reaction, however when I think about it, I would like to see how Mariko will write about how Jen's Hulk was manipulated and her trust betrayed.

1. Buck, Morris Walters and the LAPD blaming/accusing She-Hulk for murder and mass mayhem - Jill's death, Truck Driver's Death, Bridge collapse
    2. Zapper's betrayal
    3. Mr. Fantastic's lie about her permanent She-Hulk Form
    4. Civil War I did nobody any favors
    5. Avengers Disassembled - Scarlet Witch I love you, but you made Jen Angry and had her do your dirty work on Vision
    6. Planet Hulk - The Illuminati shooting Banner into Space... Damn Tony... You had Jen do the dirty work to capture Hulk's former enemies, experimenting on them to develop: S.P.I.N. (Super-Power-Inhibiting Nanobots) Technology and then using it on her
    7. Red-Hulk - Just such a disservice since they really tried to replace her with Lyra or Betty if they were going to be successful. Betty came close, but damn... Jen is the original and was just more balanced.
    8. She-Hulk (2014) - Story was good but J. Pulido's artwork was a slap in the face, I don't think it works with Jen at all; however, R. Wimberly's art was very unique I dig it.
    9. A-Force/Patsy Walker A.K.A. Hellcat!/Totally Awesome Hulk - OMG this has been super amazing! Thanks B. Williams, B. Caldwell, J. Molina and Siqueria/Bennet for fabulous artwork! Why Bendis!?!? OMG WHY!?!?!
    10. Civil War II - D. Marquez and J. Ponser (You guys made Jen so amazing, you two covered the "Ideal Look" even in her Grey form, she is still badass, keep doing what you're doing with her) but OMG BENDIS!!! BENDIS-NO!!!

See this line of betrayal? Nearly 15 years straight.
    Don't forget the Red Scare/Hulk Storyline that She-Hulk got a boost of gamma energy.

I like this rendition of Jen:
    Attachment 41279
    by Kate Niemczyk
    She looks straight out of Street Fighter .

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Quinch View Post
    Congrats. I have a few of those Bishoujo statues but I haven't managed to find a good price on a She-Hulk yet.
    Thanks! The cheapest I could find her was £59.99. I have become quite fond of the Bishoujo statues so I doubt she will be my last. I believe a Squirrel Girl is coming out next year, so that will be a must-have.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I was just about to mentioned that! Really good interview, hopefully it may raise some peoples hopes for the series.

That interview was pretty good, I've read some of Tamaki's work and I have to admit that her stories are compelling. It really delves into the psychological aspect and twists a need of utilizing common sense/intellect to get out of a rough situation instead of using comic book luck or plot armor. I've seen how much she has researched the Tomb Raider reboot and picked up on the fine details. So in conclusion, I trust Mariko's mindset and the level of enthusiasm for this story; there is no doubt that she is going to find the best possible outcome for Jen's future.

I still have very much concerns and will leave it at that even after the interview. Good side I was able to find She-Hulk glow in the dark pop figure variant from hot topic over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    I still have very much concerns and will leave it at that even after the interview. Good side I was able to find She-Hulk glow in the dark pop figure variant from hot topic over the weekend.
    Oh, did not know they did a Pop variant. Congratulations! Will add that to my list of She-Hulk stuff I need to buy!
    Last edited by Valamist; 11-07-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Oh, did not know they did a Pop variant. Congratulations! Will add that to my list of She-Hulk stuff I need to buy!
    It was exclusive at Stan Lee Comic Con and Hot Topic now. I don't know if really variant but its obviously when you different version of figure even just GITD I guess you can call it that. Funny thing about is cause of how far along it was in production with SLCC changed its named still has Stan Lee Comikaze sticker on it like in photos.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

For those who are interested, Tamaki's Twitter is https://twitter.com/marikotamaki and her website is marikotamaki.blogspot.com

Supermutant2099 said, "I still have very much concerns and will leave it at that even after the interview."

I see what you did there.

www.cbr.com/tamaki-awakens-a-new-hulk-the-aftermath-of-civil-war-ii/?fb_comment_id=1319275168111487_1319598254745845

"I'm sorry but this the wrong direction post civil war ii. A. the trauma and stuff has been so badly explained that we know this shouldn't be. Coma for who knows how long which shouldn't have happen because of thing called "Healing factor" This was force bs for the sake of it. B. Not very explain why this of all things sets her off. Why does super hero that knows what she getting. Just can't say "Being Hulk is definitely a different thing for Jen now." That be the only answer it make sense. Her changed look make no sense. This going to be real bad.
    Feels like heart and soul of what makes so much better then Bruce as Hulk out."
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

And I did!

I have here too she is cute, I recommend these bad girls, Adam Hughes comiquette and the Sideshow premium format figure. Be warned these were released years ago and sold out so the go far very high price, if you willing to spend some serious cash.

If not, there is Marvel Fact File Special pictured above with all the other stuff I have picked up this year (haven't got the GITD variant yet), chess two pack with Hulk Marvel Figurine Collection (not picutred).

There also figures that have been released over the years, some of them are below.

Plus there is still some upcoming stuff, such as Rock candy figure (also GITD variant), Diecast metal figure and Lego minifigure as part of an upcoming set.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She looks straight out of Street Fighter.
    Street Fighter is Awesome, would love to see She-Hulk guest in that game, I gues the closet would be Marvel vs Capcom 3.

After reading that I am much more positive with this direction they are going with Jen.